What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Marine goes in on CA senator over her proposed ban on assault weapons

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Social Lounge
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif


«1345

Replies

  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'YOU MA'AM HAVE OVERSTEPPED A LINE': JOSHUA BOSTON'S LETTER
    Senator Dianne Feinstein,
    I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime.
    You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
    I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
    I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
    I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
    We, the people, deserve better than you.
    Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
    Cpl, United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


    BK Productpeterpiffin
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can understand not wanting to have to give up your gun, but if you don't intend to commit any crimes with said weapon, why would you have a problem with it being registered?
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm guessing he kept bringing up the fact that he was a marine to try and get his way/ not have anyone argue against him. Hate people who do that....same thing with firefighters
    IgFpoNj.gif
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    61zkZ3D.gif
    diapo514fb0a4701ac6e6d6b89eb88042fb5d.gif?34
    tumblr_n911s9Z1fh1qbl0vwo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mkdlii1IE11rvllfwo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nbb1f6HGEu1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    Plutarch
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    @lurker6 for the love of everything right, please, who/where/what is that gif in your sig from????
    kingblaze84peterpiffin
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,827 Regulator
    rage wrote: »
    'YOU MA'AM HAVE OVERSTEPPED A LINE': JOSHUA BOSTON'S LETTER
    Senator Dianne Feinstein,
    I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime.
    You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
    I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
    I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
    I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
    We, the people, deserve better than you.
    Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
    Cpl, United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012

    Dumb fuck needs to shut the fuck up. This is the EXACT person who should have his AR-15 taken away from him. Dumbass psycho.

    cosign...
    every revolution needs its martyr.

    even tho he post 9/11...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to the topic...

    you see this shyt!?!? This is the bed we've made, and now we lyin in it...from my cold dead hands, right? Smh

    There is no issue that serious that should bring that type of vitriol out of a person, but over and over again we see it manifest IN YOUNG WHITE MALES. He is the prototype for the begging stages of home grown terror.ists.

    The 'red blooded american' so 'fed up' with not getting their way that they pop off. Monitor this man.
    Inglewood_B
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did he say that is out of line?
    BK Product
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    @lurker6 for the love of everything right, please, who/where/what is that gif in your sig from????
    @s2jepeka
    20:52
    IgFpoNj.gif
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    61zkZ3D.gif
    diapo514fb0a4701ac6e6d6b89eb88042fb5d.gif?34
    tumblr_n911s9Z1fh1qbl0vwo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mkdlii1IE11rvllfwo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nbb1f6HGEu1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    kingblaze84PlutarchJabu_Rulemiamivice305
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Wow that Namibian chick in the video has a serious bubble, she's doesnt even try to cover it up lol....caught a hard on at 13 min 38 seconds
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why are the lions not eating that chick?
    Plutarch
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    What did he say that is out of line?

    Start at "will not register" and work your way down. Stupid cocksucker is using his military background as a crutch to support his stupidity.
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
    Black_SamsonLurker6BK Product
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,499 Regulator
    rage wrote: »
    Dumb fuck needs to shut the fuck up. This is the EXACT person who should have his AR-15 taken away from him. Dumbass psycho.
    apparently "psycho" now means "person rage disagrees with?" because let's be honest: you would advocate that EVERYONE should have their AR-15s taken away, regardless of their reaction to Feinstein, would you not?

    lest anyone need a reminder, Feinstein is a senator who has discussed carrying a concealed weapon because she felt threatened and thus considered herself trained and prepared to kill to defend her life as necessary, a position she does not feel the average American deserves.
    MrSoutCityBK Product
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    What did he say that is out of line?

    Start at "will not register" and work your way down. Stupid cocksucker is using his military background as a crutch to support his stupidity.

    I didn't know it was weird to stand up for what u believe in...
    BK Product
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    Dumb fuck needs to shut the fuck up. This is the EXACT person who should have his AR-15 taken away from him. Dumbass psycho.
    apparently "psycho" now means "person rage disagrees with?" because let's be honest: you would advocate that EVERYONE should have their AR-15s taken away, regardless of their reaction to Feinstein, would you not?

    lest anyone need a reminder, Feinstein is a senator who has discussed carrying a concealed weapon because she felt threatened and thus considered herself trained and prepared to kill to defend her life as necessary, a position she does not feel the average American deserves.

    Absofuckinglutely...every single assault rifle, every single extended clip, drums, armor piercing bullet should be taken away. Nobody aside from the military and law enforcement should have access to WEAPONS OF MASS MURDER. That's is all an assault rifle is....a weapon of mass murder.

    He is a psycho because he feels no need for even registering a weapon of mass murder, he is a psycho because he feels he has some innate right to have access to weapons of mass murder.
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
    soulbrotherkingblaze84BK Product
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    What did he say that is out of line?

    Start at "will not register" and work your way down. Stupid cocksucker is using his military background as a crutch to support his stupidity.

    I didn't know it was weird to stand up for what u believe in...

    Then you don't know shit. The KKK stand up for what they believe in, the Islamic jihadist stand up for what they believe in, the Westboro Baptist church stand up for what they believe in, all of these psychos and idiots all stand up for what they believe in.
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
    BK ProductInglewood_B
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    What did he say that is out of line?

    Start at "will not register" and work your way down. Stupid cocksucker is using his military background as a crutch to support his stupidity.

    I didn't know it was weird to stand up for what u believe in...

    Then you don't know shit. The KKK stand up for what they believe in, the Islamic jihadist stand up for what they believe in, the Westboro Baptist church stand up for what they believe in, all of these psychos and idiots all stand up for what they believe in.

    them standing up for their beliefs is not what makes them deplorable... but that seems to b your issue with the Marine...
    u may disagree with his stance (as do I), however, I do not think he is saying anything psychotic...
    BK Product
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    What did he say that is out of line?

    Start at "will not register" and work your way down. Stupid cocksucker is using his military background as a crutch to support his stupidity.

    I didn't know it was weird to stand up for what u believe in...

    Then you don't know shit. The KKK stand up for what they believe in, the Islamic jihadist stand up for what they believe in, the Westboro Baptist church stand up for what they believe in, all of these psychos and idiots all stand up for what they believe in.

    them standing up for their beliefs is not what makes them deplorable... but that seems to b your issue with the Marine...
    u may disagree with his stance (as do I), however, I do not think he is saying anything psychotic...

    So you think its cool for someone to walk into a Walmart buy a semi-automatic assault rifle like this

    ar15.jpg with this 100 clip magazine p_152000096_1.jpg without knowing who they are, what they do, what they want to do, what their mental state is, what their affiliations are, or who their associates are??
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The american public should always have access to these kinds of weapons they are needed they give us the potential to form rebel movements should the government ever become a dictatorship.
    kingblaze84Inglewood_B
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    The american public should always have access to these kinds of weapons they are needed they give us the potential to form rebel movements should the government ever become a dictatorship.

    BWAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! How fucking delusional are you??? Honestly...what are these weapons going to do vs this?

    predator-firing-missile4.jpg

    F-22%20Raptor%20test%20firing%20a%20sidewinder%20missile%20just%20out%20of%20its%20internal%20weapons%20bay.jpg


    m777_6.jpg

    I swear you guys will swallow just about any stupid argument no matter how idiotic and how outdated it is.
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
    kingblaze84SneakDZAsullyBarryHallsInglewood_B
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ppl love to act like gorilla warfare is not affective... it is... we should know...
    BK ProductDMIcarnalesflows515miamivice305
  • soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKA Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone of you gun lovers give one good reason as to why you need an assault rifle?....A hand gun will do just fine to protect your home
    who stole the soul?
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to post a rebuttal about assault rifles and shit and give a black historical context "gun control"
    overall but I can see rage is frothing at the fingertips with irrational white liberal diatribe and emotionalism.....

    Reason and logic have no place here...

    ::exits thread::
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


    kingblaze84bbwthick23Ghostdenithegawd
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    rage wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    The american public should always have access to these kinds of weapons they are needed they give us the potential to form rebel movements should the government ever become a dictatorship.

    BWAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! How fucking delusional are you??? Honestly...what are these weapons going to do vs this?

    predator-firing-missile4.jpg

    F-22%20Raptor%20test%20firing%20a%20sidewinder%20missile%20just%20out%20of%20its%20internal%20weapons%20bay.jpg


    m777_6.jpg

    I swear you guys will swallow just about any stupid argument no matter how idiotic and how outdated it is.

    Those things don't mean anything people win wars not machines. It is the willingness to fight and die that keeps freedom alive not drones. Cowards and fools give up there weapons a superior military force can be destroyed by an inferior one it has happened time and time again. Hell that's how america came into being in the first place. In guerrilla warfare those weapons would be much less effective look at iraq we did not really win that war and we are not really wining afganistan. America is not your friend your views on the world we live in are very naive and lack historical precedent the sad thing is you say these things with such conviction. What would you prefer dying with a ak in your hand or being lead to the slaughter or slavery by a government gone wrong. keep in mind it's not just about this generation but those yet to come. 50 years from now america may degenerate into a dictatorship, and our grandsons will need guns.

    kingblaze84Ghostdenithegawd
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,827 Regulator
    instead of talking shit... folk should be posting stats.

    stats that say yes, this many mass killing happened with AR's.
    stats that say most gun violence is done with AR's.

    but yall aint gon do that are you?
    yall just gon keep repeating what ever charlie sheen and beyonce tell you to repeat.
    fucking sheep.

    yall acting like 9/11 all over again... we get attacked by saudi's and jews but go after saddam.

    why are we going after AR's again?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Meta_ConsciousLurker6aka_OG
«1345
Sign In or Register to comment.