The Official Explain Your Feelings Thread

JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти!Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,443 Regulator
Some of y'all niggas need anger management. Got all kinds of issues with so and so poster and everytime a certain topic is made, yall hoe ass feelings come out. That's what this thread is for, get your hoe ass anger out in this thread, bitch nigga
BARON_$AMEDIdwade206Chicity

Replies

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,669 Regulator
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread was made by the right poster
    Charlie_SneakDZAdwade206Chicity
  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My feelings, I feel nothing but logically you handle your job as a Mod pretty well.
    OMEGA_CONFLICTChicity
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,443 Regulator
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Too many niggas trying to take me off of my game
    cause a nigga from the hood did a lil somethin good
    now @cain1 tryin to jock my fame
    when I'm comin down in my foreign and I'm rollin one deep
    that should tell you about me
    I don't give a damn bout none of you hoes
    I blast on sight cause I ain't trippin no more.

eat a dick @cain1

Nigga did you dedicate a rap to me?

What in the blue blazes of faggotry is this? Get out of your feelings bruh just said the thread has been made before.

just letting my nigga zro speak the truth on the situation at hand. Obviously your thread didn't make the playoffs
    Ajackson17Chicity
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats that rotha vandross

had to goat that
    JokerKingChicity
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,443 Regulator
    Plap Star wrote: »
    thats that rotha vandross

had to goat that

my nigga
    Chicity
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,502 Regulator
    Tell them how you feel son!
    Chicity
    Tell them how you feel son!

I did
    Chicity
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    My feelings, I feel nothing but logically you handle your job as a Mod pretty well.

okay Android 16
    clearly he would be 17 since theres a 17 in his name, but looks wise he does look more like 16

Chicity
    I wanna fuck a fine hoe an candy paint the 88
    El PayasoTonyDubbzDarcSkiesChicity
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder Tell that preacher he's a preacher. I'm a motherfucking prophet. Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Too many niggas trying to take me off of my game
    cause a nigga from the hood did a lil somethin good
    now @cain1 tryin to jock my fame
    when I'm comin down in my foreign and I'm rollin one deep
    that should tell you about me
    I don't give a damn bout none of you hoes
    I blast on sight cause I ain't trippin no more.

eat a dick @cain1

Nigga did you dedicate a rap to me?

What in the blue blazes of faggotry is this? Get out of your feelings bruh just said the thread has been made before.

Lol @ what in the blue blazes.. that right there shows your age. That phrase is exclusive to grandfathers.
    TonyDubbzChicity
    Cain - What in the blue blazes is that nigga wearing????
    Chicity
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    568837FA-D593-4F85-957E-437749FF1011-2458-0000018345406A27.jpg

...and on that day, NO f@@@s were given about feelings
    JokerKingGold_CertificateChicity
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 8,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i turned sigs back on and now i find the i.c. very confusing. that's pretty much the only internet feelings i've been having recently. i'm about to turn that shit back off and then it should be business as usual.
    VIBEJokerKingChicity
  • PicoPico La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pasPosts: 36,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not explaining my feelings I like to keep them inside :-(
    Dirty SanchezChicity
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder Tell that preacher he's a preacher. I'm a motherfucking prophet. Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark.. your archive of booty pics must be looking like the vatican library right now. Why you got so many pictures bruh?
    Chicity
    lechic wrote: »
    i turned sigs back on and now i find the i.c. very confusing. that's pretty much the only internet feelings i've been having recently. i'm about to turn that shit back off and then it should be business as usual.

Sigs are always off. I dont wanna see hoes niggas are wishing they were fucking instead of big foot that they have at home.

lol@you thinking these nerds is getting any

You virgin asshole
    Jeru the DamajaChicity
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 15,012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sigs are always off. I dont wanna see hoes niggas are wishing they were fucking instead of big foot that they have at home.

You virgin asshole

aint that a good thing though nh
    JokerKingVIBEOMEGA_CONFLICTChicity

You virgin asshole

aint that a good thing though nh

You would want to break his cherry, you nasty dutch fuck
    Dirty SanchezOMEGA_CONFLICTChicityEl Payaso