What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ESPN's Jemele Hill Tweets Out a Photo of a Racist Letter She Received Recently

StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF QueerLGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
hill2.jpg

Over the course of the last year, Jemele Hill has become a jack of all trades at ESPN. Although she's held down a column on ESPN.com for the last six years or so, she's branched out and taken on a lot more work in recent times. From manning the desk on ESPN First Take to working the sidelines as a college football sideline reporter, she's done a little bit of everything for the Worldwide Leader in Sports. And, apparently, not everyone likes it.

Earlier today, Hill tweeted out a photo of a handwritten letter that she received recently after she filled in for Colin Cowherd on The Herd. And, it's one of the most disgusting, racist, hate-filled letters you'll ever read. Check out a photo of the letter above

We're sure it's not the only racist letter Hill has ever received (in fact, she mentioned that it's just one of the many that she receives on a regular basis) but, because she chose to share it with the world, it sounds like it's probably one of the worst.

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
full?d=1430459989

1CK1S

Replies

• Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in before the militants get back from the mosque....

yea...some people will never change....i wonder if that person attached a name to that...i doubt it...especially after the heat the election caused for those dumb enough to say shit from their twitter accounts
    Young StefDarcSkies
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she has no business being on espn. and its not because she's black.

i don't know why she would post it tho. its not going to make anything better for her
    MzKBplaymaker88texas409Ajackson17FlightKingrooster_cogburnMeta_ConsciousCutler 26 INT's LOL!purpngoldSneakDZAKatKINGECOGClarenceBoddicker
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The should debate this on First Take or "Buy or Sell" on PTI. haha
    03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jemele is a shit anchor always with something stupid to say and she looks like a sea urchin in the face...

that aside fuk these krakas
    rocket-2.gif
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    she has no business being on espn. and its not because she's black.

i don't know why she would post it tho. its not going to make anything better for her

how many other ppl did you send that letter to?

don't insult me like that. the letter was mild
    StoneColdMikeyDillaDeaf
  • 2 Drawlz2 Drawlz Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, shawty should of just ripped that shit up n kept it pushing.
    That gay nazi, wrote that letter, just so she can do that. Allow that shit 2 affect her.
    Lame probably high 5ing his neantherdal assembly, as we post.

hueydeadeyeBelovedAfeni
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a faggot.

Tiger woods prolly fucked his wife.
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    jemele is a shit anchor always with something stupid to say and she looks like a sea urchin in the face...

that aside fuk these krakas

aye nigga dont be talkin bout my baby. she fione nigga.

MzKBJoker_De_La_LoverStoneColdMikeyrooster_cogburnpurpngoldBuilt 4 cuban linxHustleThaDonAlready Home_17nujerz84
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehhh shit wasnt that bad..

I seen matt write worse shit on here yrs ago lol
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Matt-
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i fi was her id write him aletter back tellin him thank you for helpin me get a check and makin sure im not fired for a long time
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    deadeyeDarcSkiesAlready Home_17KINGEC
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 6,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Lmao at yall saying "its not that bad"

White folks got yall programmed right.

Spear chucker, thick lipped, and gorilla.

But but but its not that bad.

aren't you white though
    Joker_De_La_Lovergns
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,088 Regulator
    Jamele is ugly as shit. She is a horrible anchor and terrible columnist. But the letter was unnecessary
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    texas409rooster_cogburnAllah_U_Akbarunspoken_respectMdizzle9000purpngold5th Letterdamobb2deepWhoisDonG???nujerz84
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G Mack wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Lmao at yall saying "its not that bad"

White folks got yall programmed right.

Spear chucker, thick lipped, and gorilla.

But but but its not that bad.

aren't you white though

Lmao

Nigga please.
    (Really though?)
    unspoken_respectgnsAlready Home_17