Lol Lance Armstrong May Confess about Doping (even tho we know he was haha)

Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
This report is funny as fuck lance may admit he took steoroids just to get his awards and eligibility back for current marathons/triathalons etc.

http://espn.go.com/sports/endurance/story/_/id/8814744/report-lance-armstrong-banned-competing-all-olympic-sports-considering-publicly-admitting-used-performance-enhancing-drugs

AUSTIN, Texas -- The New York Times reported Friday that Lance Armstrong, who has strongly denied the doping charges that led to him being stripped of his seven Tour de France titles, has told associates he is considering admitting to the use of performance-enhancing drugs.

The report cited anonymous sources and said Armstrong was considering a confession to help restore his athletic career in triathlons and running events at age 41. Armstrong has been banned for life from cycling and cannot compete in athletic events sanctioned by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency and the World Anti-Doping Agency.

Armstrong
Yet Armstrong attorney Tim Herman denied that Armstrong has reached out to USADA chief executive Travis Tygart and David Howman, director general of the World Anti-Doping Agency.

Herman told The Associated Press he had no knowledge of Armstrong considering a confession and said: "When, and if, Lance has something to say, there won't be any secret about it."

Armstrong, who recovered from testicular cancer that had spread to his lungs and brain, won the Tour de France from 1999-2005. Although he has vehemently denied doping, Armstrong's athletic career crumbled under the weight of a massive report by USADA detailing allegations of drug use by Armstrong and his teammates on his U.S. Postal Service teams.

The report caused Armstrong to lose most of his personal corporate sponsors, and he recently stepped down from the board of Livestrong, the cancer-fighting charity he founded in 1997.

Armstrong is facing other legal hurdles.

The U.S. Department of Justice is considering whether to join a federal whistle-blower lawsuit filed by former Armstrong teammate Floyd Landis. A Dallas-based promotions company also has said it wants to recover several million dollars paid to Armstrong in bonuses for winning the Tour de France. The British newspaper The Sunday Times has sued Armstrong to recover $500,000 paid to him to settle a libel lawsuit.

Replies

• dazerferflydazerferfly The Danish OG Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    he is getting ripped to shreds if he does. Not only did he lie under oath, but all the prize money will have to be refunded
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he is getting ripped to shreds if he does. Not only did he lie under oath, but all the prize money will have to be refunded

its crazy because it went from floyd landis saying shit and everyone thought floyd was bitter and lance could do no wrong. then it turned to other guys who lanced threatned then he lied under oath and it all went downhill pretty quickly.

• MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are people gonna wake up? All these guys are juicing. If the # 100 is getting caught, what makes you think someone like Lance ain't juicing? IMO Eventhough Lance juiced that doesn't take nothing away from his accomplishments.
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    When are people gonna wake up? All these guys are juicing. If the # 100 is getting caught, what makes you think someone like Lance ain't juicing? IMO Eventhough Lance juiced that doesn't take nothing away from his accomplishments.

Well thats just dumb.
    playmaker88Shizlansky
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cycling is dirty as fuck, Lance wasn't killing these niggas like that without juicing.
    Duke ain't superhuman.
    Muhannad
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know he did.. he basically gave a "Trailer" to his admission even if the movie doesnt come out.. Losing.. lost..
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »

Well thats just dumb.
    Like I said... All these cyclers are juicing. Don't be so naive to think they're not...
    rage wrote: »

Well thats just dumb.
    Like I said... All these cyclers are juicing. Don't be so naive to think they're not...

Wrong again...go ahead and make it three in a row.
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

its crazy because it went from floyd landis saying shit and everyone thought floyd was bitter and lance could do no wrong. then it turned to other guys who lanced threatned then he lied under oath and it all went downhill pretty quickly.

I dont know fam, i grew suspicious back in 04 when the L.A Confidentiel (L.A as in Lance Armstrong) came out
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L.A._Confidentiel
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

I dont know fam, i grew suspicious back in 04 when the L.A Confidentiel (L.A as in Lance Armstrong) came out
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L.A._Confidentiel

oh no people were always supiscious but floyd was the first cyclist to accuse him in public from his own team.
    Also, if a rider is involved with this shifty fella
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Bruyneel
    I would be on my guard
  • perspective@100perspective@100 Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭
    41 and retired... Someone in Anti Doping need to get up to speed on current athletics.
    As For Lance who cares, this just a witch hunt and will not stop juicing in general.

people that butt hurt he won seven straight?
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lance do need to admit nothing, they got nothing on him...
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who the fuck watches cycling? serious question.....................
    No one does really. But since there is an american sports hero of some reknown involved as well as PED's, the media will be all over this like flies over a fresh case of bullshit
    waterproof wrote: »
    Lance do need to admit nothing, they got nothing on him...

You have GOT to be joking...there are literally piles and piles of evidence against him...PILES.
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if he does admit they need to bash him , take away all of his acccomplishments and make him pay back his money..... dude aint start winning til he started juicing
  • proud_babydaddyproud_babydaddy Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    i think all money donated to cancer because of lance's story should be refunded. Im taking all my livestrong shit back to the store. Rubberband things and everything. That nigga got me. I even road bikes with my 1SG and a group of people back in hawaii cause of lance.

nah really i give 0 fucks about him doping. I give zero fucks about tour de france.
    aneed123 wrote: »
    if he does admit they need to bash him , take away all of his acccomplishments and make him pay back his money..... dude aint start winning til he started juicing

This has already been done. He has been stripped of all his victories and accomplishments.