If you had to choose one of yo 5 senses to lose, which would it be?

700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plugPlap City, FLAPosts: 14,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
which one mothafucka?
KingJamal wrote: »
@b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message

If you had to choose one of yo 5 senses to lose, which would it be? 59 votes

Sight
1%
BabyBugatti 1 vote
Hearing
5%
hueyBiblicalAtheist MzKB 3 votes
Smell
30%
OhMarsbull6599twinzmomCP203loch121Mdizzle9000Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Playa PlayaShuffingtonHarlemThumzUpJDSTAYWITITIgot5onitKingJamalBetaBoldChildsweetheart93BookwormTonyDubbz 18 votes
Touch
5%
PurrAjackson17A1000MILES 3 votes
Taste
40%
joseph sunGot Em Shookmryounggununspoken_respectVIBErocketsBussy_Getta ShizlanskygoldenjaBilly_PonchoElzo69RenaissancepurpngoldtwentyfivelightersPiffyHazeParallelSneakDZAHyenaKillaDoctopianLord EtherAZTG 24 votes
I bet you 50 dollars covet die after april fools day
16%
P. TownCopperDirty SanchezWill MunnyTheBoyRoCashmoneyDuxAmotekunSleepwalkingInJapanLady_ZeeRubato Garcia 10 votes

Replies

• SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smell
    tumblr_m8suqsDpq11rqmwopo1_500.gif
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Hearing
    SMH @ Covet die after april fools days......LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

But any who...I would still be able to communicate and not hear the bs and gossip
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smell

nigga you tryin to bet

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    SleepwalkingInJapan
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Sight
    reading is fundamental. thought it said which would u save. KMT
    ID LOSE MY SENSE OF SMELL
    Dr. Manhattan: She was pregnant. And you gunned her down.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
    MzKB
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taste
    If I didn't have taste, a nigga could eat healthier.
    (Really though?)
    unspoken_respect
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take it back, I choose smell. Eatin these fat bitches pussies will be much easier.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    TonyDubbzHarlemThumzUp
  • OhMarsOhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smell
    Even though I think taste is dependent on smell I will opt out off smell first, plus think about all the terrible shit you won't have to smell any more.
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taste
    Taste seems like the least important. Plus I could eat more healthy food since it won't matter if the food taste bad.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smell
    if i can lose smell and keep taste, then smell

i like how food taste fuck my health
    twitter: @mdizzle9000

lasig-1.jpg
    unspoken_respectShuffington
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Smell
    Smell. I think I can do without that
    I wanna take you higher...
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Smell
    I feel yall with taste but I like food and weed too much to give up taste

Even though I'm thinking giving up smell would make you not be able taste
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taste only a dumb nigga would say smell.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Touch
    Imma say touch...But...Does this also mean my dick would be numb?...Cause if so, I'll switch...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Imma say touch...But...Does this also mean my dick would be numb?...Cause if so, I'll switch...

i dont kno it oculd make you paralyzed

• Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taste
    Taste cause lawd it would be easier to eat this healthy bullshit.
    Purr
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taste
    I really can't believe a lot of you niggas said smell.

(Really though?)
    King_Me
    Touch
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Anybody who eliminates touch are an idiot.

Other than sex, explain why I need it...

it just seems to me if you lose the feeling of touch in yo body you gon be paralyzed

Touch
    Plap Star wrote: »

it just seems to me if you lose the feeling of touch in yo body you gon be paralyzed

Lol, see I get what you mean...But I can still move all my shit...I can see myself typin, drivin, pickin somethin up, etc...Een if I can't feel it...I can still fuck...I just can't feel it...Matter fact, in certain situations this would be GOAT...

you wouldnt be able to tell if you got shot or some shit

then you start bleedin to death and you owuldnt even kno