What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ILLBOT YOU AINT BOUT THAT LIFE&OH @CB MAN F YOUR I.C LEGACY

Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
@illbot you been actin like a real bitch lately banning niggas&making false accusations. how the hell you know which accounts are allias you assuming ass "i am robot " nigga. if i could id smack the fuck out you son. god dammit i wish i was ducky right now id hack your shit&make you my personal bitch u gotta problem then

tumblr_lemse5gs2b1qfyncko1_500.jpg

you scared nigga u might even ban me but

gonzo-goin-to-jail-meme-generator-these-niggas-cant-hold-me-back-3f15e2.jpg?1349648701.jpg

Fuck Im Goin For The Gold @CB get your ass out that boiler room u titaingraph typing ass nigga&come in here. i think you a bitch nigga to who always trying to make yaself seem smart by tying long ass shit. man you know you aint got shit going for u in real life if you spend that much time on the i.c homie idgaf abt your i.c legacy&when you die imma hack ya shit&piss on ya grave what you gonna do about it fuck boy cause everybody knows im
internet-memes-i-dont-want-a-teddybear-anymore1.jpg

when i speak from now on you stfu i own your soul now nigga imma have you shook out here talkin bout
30120914.jpg
487464_442398735833524_1957855643_n_zps0883578e.jpg
DarthRozayVIBENIKE...Ajackson17Caintha bauseBetaplaymaker88Mdizzle9000jonoSneakDZAAmotekunValentinez A. KaiserA1000MILESBussy_Getta Max.T. SanfordChi SnowLcnsdbyROYALTYMrCrookedLetterElzo69RenaissanceDirty SanchezYoung_ChitlinCapitalBBilly_PonchoIceManKamBoldChild[Deleted User]GettinLoaka_OGbignorm

Replies