Ladies, how do you react if you man gets his ass whooped?

Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you see are man get his ass whooped by a stronger man, do you feel less secure? Do you subliminally find the guy who whooped his ass more physically attractive?

Replies

• bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the reason a lot of chicks try to diffuse confrontation is so they never find out LOL.

Shits weird though. My pops made me take boxing lessons as a kid & even though I stopped to participate in team sports as a teen I picked it back up in college. I'm no Mayweather but my hands are nice & I feel confident I could give the biz if necessary. I dated a chick who actually stopped dating me b/c I liked to box & she thought it was too violent. I always assumed most chicks liked when a man could (possibly) protect them.
    nawledge_god
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,511 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    first of all, my man is grown as hell, what would his 30 plus ass even be doing getting into fights? secondly, he's a pretty big guy, so i don't see him losing happening
    PicoSkyler WhiteHyenaKillarip.dillaMrSoutCityamenhotepivmiamivice305
  • UniversalmindstateUniversalmindstate Posts: 569
    edited January 2013
    kai_valya wrote: »
    first of all, my man is grown as hell, what would his 30 plus ass even be doing getting into fights? secondly, he's a pretty big guy, so i don't see him losing happening

Hopefully, the saying isn't true, the bigger you're the harder you fall. I'm just quoting, not being a smart ass.
    Kai
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 8,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »

idk why but for some reason a lot of big/tall nh niggas can't fight for shyt
    Kai[Deleted User]Ajackson17lookdude
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my biggest fear in life thats why I stay with a knife or a pistol when im with a girl I talk tomuch to b gettin my ass kicked .....im grab a nigga nuts somethin a tree a purse suntan secretly diall 911 befor my broad just see me beat up.....
    Feelin_Foolay2 Drawlzmike06nawledge_god
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 42,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All respect for that nigga goes out the window.
    Dr.ChemixMeesterdeadeye
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 25,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The kind of women who are into guys who get into street fights, or think its hot when guys fight, are the nasty skeezer bar fly type. I've never seen a woman with an ounce of class find fighting attractive.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 42,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the real tho, I'm too old for that. Niggas too fool up nowadays. Call me a punk b/c I walked away, but I'll be a LIVING punk.
    DoUwant2go2Heaven?Meester
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my wife has seen me fight before when I was younger and she knows I can handle myself...

but I'm waaaay tooo ooold for that fighting shit now... plus niggas are pussy anyways and wanna shoot not take that L
    HyenaKillaAmotekunrip.dilladeadeye
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 26 and haven't been in a fight since about 17/18. But conflict isn't always avoidable. U just haven't come across that 1 nigga that just won't let it die until u lay his ass down.

"would i hold it over his head? hell yea, i'd clown that nigga for eternity over that L. but i'd still love him though."

And @Skyler_White is a real chick for that LOL
    flacofitzdeadeye
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit I'm pushing 30 years old will be 28 next week and haven't got into a fight in years.

I've never been the confrontational type either most situations can be diffused before it even gets to that.

There are some niggaz that won't let the shit go and for those you got to handle your business.

My girl would probably jump in the fight if she saw me getting my ass beat, because that's just the type of woman she is.

I'm the type of guy you better kill, because if I take an ass whipping you can be sure my ass will retaliate at some point unless a nigga has eyes in the back of his head he'd be better off letting that beef shit go.
    Cinco
  • mohamedmohamed Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭✭
    Dazed this nigga a couple months ago, he called the cops like a bitch. Im paying for that shit. Too old to be fighting but like yall said sometimes its unavoidable.
    deadeye
  • mohamedmohamed Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭✭
    P.s. i was so livid, I was compelled to make a thread about it. Smh