What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So, I Met A Loose Booty Woman...

Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderPosts: 44,633 Regulator
And that loose booty felt good, bruh
Fuck you, I'm a mod
VulcanRavenlookdudedeadeyeShottaDaBeastStoneColdMikeyHyenaKillaKINGECxxCivicxxTHIRDSUPREMEsmokelahoma#1hiphopjunki3silverfoxxPurrMzKB9TRAYMike.

Replies

• VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics of said loose booty?
    smokelahomagns
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao at the thread title.
    VulcanRaven9TRAY
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post pics or I'm calling this story

ducktales.gif
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    smokelahomagns
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like a loose asshole?
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4.5/10 and I'm being generous
    Idiopathic JokerKaiCashmoneyDuxMzKB
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is she fat?
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    SleepwalkingInJapan
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,633 Regulator
    Is she fat?

Chunky
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Purr
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga you LAUCE. Peace out.

Green is not a good color on you

Aye homie.....
    gns
    Is she fat?

Chunky
    Eh only way I would fuck hoes is if they take it up the rear
    Its a loss but the compremization of her booty hole makes it off set
    deadeyeCashmoneyDuxgnsgucci7383Mike.
    I meant to put fat/chunky before hoes
    gns
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have fun
    Gives us back images in sigs
    gns
  • DJ_Pauls ArmDJ_Pauls Arm Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    So this is what Donkey has become?
    smh
    Dirty Sanchez
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and got herpes.
    StoneColdMikeyMoneyPowerRespect
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lies
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    CashmoneyDuxIdiopathic Joker
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you sure that is a woman t/s?

that looks like a pre-op :(
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg