Airplay's(Gunplay/Crackplay/Gravityplay) MMG chain to make a cameo in 50's Major Distribution Vid...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 11,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
2uf6ro3.jpg

96alao.jpg

Thats Kidd KIdd's son the newest member of MMG...
Sionsapp08_2001killaguwop

Replies

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 24,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait didn't KIdd Kidd sign with G-Unit like last year?
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q45T wrote: »
    That gif never gets old.

• IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 15,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Hey young world, I'm the new Slick Rick Posts: 16,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    yeeeeaaaah yeeeeaaaah nigguuhhh yeeeeaaah nigguuhhh

yayo Adlibs>>>Ross music

Most relevant thing that nigga Yayo did in bout 10 years
    sapp08_2001
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn it looks like the end is near for MMG. Lmao. Is it me or are they lookin like the new Murder inc with less hits?

nohiphop1
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meek album flop and cass killing him in the beef, gunplay getting that work and chain snatched, now its on a tour like young bergs, ross cancelling his tour cause of GD internet threats. damn mmg taken ma d Ls. My prediction off mmg being irreverent by 2014 is coming true
    nohiphop1sapp08_2001
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 the goat. you surprised?
    nohiphop1sapp08_2001
  • soulbrothersoulbrother Daddy Long Stroke Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this appears to be an L for Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson...using another nigga chain to promote your MAJOR DISTRIBUTION VIDEO....FOHWTBS!
    StoneColdMikeyblackgod813hnic1978nohiphop1sapp08_2001MrCrookedLetterSheerExcellenceSneakDZAJ. WillThe Recipe
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kus its zoe pound 4 life ross got niggas in these street that dont know him.....that will kill one of these rap dudes for him....no stan ....we just rep hard.....a chain can be bought but whats happens when a nigga shoot a gunit bus for fun then wat...
    sapp08_2001SheerExcellenceUrbanScribe
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic Funky like poopa scoop #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 12,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kus its zoe pound 4 life ross got niggas in these street that dont know him.....that will kill one of these rap dudes for him....no stan ....we just rep hard.....a chain can be bought but whats happens when a nigga shoot a gunit bus for fun then wat...

Ross don't even know who he is. Carl Winslow swag fitted him best
    Lab BabyMrCrookedLetter
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chains? they still on some chain snatching shit? its 2013... grow the fuck up already...
    SneakDZA
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn it looks like the end is near for MMG. Lmao. Is it me or are they lookin like the new Murder inc with less hits?

I think that 50 is honestly killing MMG even worse than he did to Murder Inc. I don't understand how people still fuck with MMG, if this was 2000 MMG woulda already been done for. I mean, 50 cent took out niggas baby mommas, took pics with niggas sons, went to khaleed (although not MMG still part of same clique) mom's place, whupped gunplay, took their chain, has pics with the chain, head was a C.O., and on and on

yet, it;s like rick ross fans make excuses or ignore all these L's

THis might be one of the most all time disrespectful shit i've seen done to a crew. Imagine if death row had done all this shit to bad boy, all pac did was fuck faith, and people act like THAT was a big blow. Imagine if suge and pac had took pics with childrem, went to bigs mom's house when she was sleep and mad threatening video, if Biggie was a C.O., if cease had been jumped and his bad boy chain tooken,

Bad boy woulda been laughed outta the bizzness. but MMG still alive and well and fans still thinking ross is real. makes no sense.

Yo I made similar comments about Rick Ross and how he's the biggest overachiever in this thread:

https://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/5316965/#Comment_5316965
    SheerExcellence
  • killaguwopkillaguwop Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    next video will be mike knox's son wearing the coke boys chain
  • nycdieselnycdiesel Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not relevant tho.. the rap world so Thirsty
    The Recipe
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 7,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mufucka said Carl Winslow swag...

carl+winslow.jpg

correctionalrickross2.jpg
    Already Home_17rageR.D.scrapper1
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 8,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm not sure what buying some other dude's chain has to do with anything.

50 - if you didn't snatch that shit yourself with your bare hands and then make a hot rap song about it... please stop wasting our time.
    rageR.D.