What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Extermination (meek diss) by Cassidy drops at 11:59 PM

Replies

• will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lank?
    2008 & 2012 CHEAP SEATS FANTASY B-BALL CHAMP

Fuck a hater, Dallas blue fo life....COWBOY GANG BANG BANG

clubm4_2186.jpg
    NOtJW9GmX4VI9xaF.jpg
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meeks popularity is waning. DC2 was OK at best, Dreams and Nightmares was borderline basura, and Meek dropped the ball on coming back strong when he put that weak Cassidy diss out.

Damn near everyone BUT the IC thought he came at him hard. They had #Casslost as a trending topic on twitter when that shit dropped. Meek's diss got waaaaaaayyyyyy more buzz than Cass'. I'm trynna tell y'all, but I'm about to end up sounding like a hater or something
    2 Drawlz
    OK his flow is trash on this, but he had some nice lines. Lol@ that yelling all the time line and that "In jail was the only time I hung around C.O. (Rick Ross grunt)" one.
    blackgod813
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A clean diss track though? Man hell no
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    SionSleepwalkingInJapanrip.dilla
    edited January 2013
    A clean diss track though? Man hell no

This was the one Flex played on the radio. I think the dirty one is supposed to drop later. Either way this shit is starting to become meh status. 10 minutes of struggle bars on old beats. He had a couple lines, but it's slowly becoming...*yawn*
  • woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that shit trash.... You gon say you gona killl somebody you better come out swinging, aint nobody trynna hear this filler *turned it off*
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 fucking minutes really?
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    Sionblackgod813CashmoneyDux
    Meek should make a response and just say:

"Nigga get ya shit mixed at least*

This nigga sound like he recorded this in his basement
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I'll still eat your ass up"
    A line that would make canibus proud.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    will grimeyAlready Home_17
    this shit is the worst diss track in rap history.......

there, I said it
    infamous114will grimeytraestarD.D.S.idoitforhiphop10Meta_Consciousakomaxtexasdaking88lookdudeBlack Boy KingStoneColdMikeyMillzOGDupac
    Okay just listened to this whole thing and ummm...this shit is corny. I'm sorry Cass, but just give it up. Horrible flow on some dated ass beats. He had some lines sprinkled here and there, but for ten minutes it was just straight filler. He used his best material in like the first 5 minutes of the track
    "and you was mad that kendrick lamar sold more than yo ass, nigga i seen the tweet"

"Wale could say a poem at your funeral"
    will grimeyTonyDubbzStoneColdMikey
    Okay just listened to this whole thing and ummm...this shit is corny. I'm sorry Cass, but just give it up. Horrible flow on some dated ass beats. He had some lines sprinkled here and there, but for ten minutes it was just straight filler. He used his best material in like the first 5 minutes of the track

Operator: 911, what's your emergency?

Woah316: Yes.... quick... please send someone quick... Some guy on the IC said he just listened to this diss track in full.... he's gone mad, liable to shoot shit up at any minute... Please come quick!
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,073 Regulator
    For 10 minutes this better be the second coming of Ether SMMFH........

*presses play*
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Lol @ cass "bout to blow up like an airbed you airhead".... wasn't a bad diss at all just too long but Meek hotter right now so niggas gonna act like it was trash. Him yellin was funny and he's right about meek having flow but recycling bars.... You could tell cass was struggling the last couple minutes
    jameshardenmixesitupovernets.gif?w=650
    harden_rubio_0_1428406554.gif
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,073 Regulator
    Looks like he took a page outta Game's book.....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    TonyDubbz
    Sion. wrote: »
    Looks like he took a page outta Game's book.....

Yea... blank page in between the table of contents and the start of the novel (useless)
    Sion2 Drawlz
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    bazooka wrote: »
    lmao nobody gonna care about some mixtape. they aint even care about the album

Who's mixtape Meek's? Didn't DC2 do two million downloads in like a day or something like that?

But what his album do?

exactly. Like I said before DC1 was crack, but meek is fallin off. Same flow, same beats, same bars... rinse and repeat. That shit's gonna get old....
    jameshardenmixesitupovernets.gif?w=650
    harden_rubio_0_1428406554.gif
    rip.dillapeterpiffin
    edited January 2013
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    bazooka wrote: »
    lmao nobody gonna care about some mixtape. they aint even care about the album

Who's mixtape Meek's? Didn't DC2 do two million downloads in like a day or something like that?

But what his album do?

Seeing as though me and the guy were talking about MIXTAPES... But yea his album has only done like 295k *shrugs*