The Extermination (meek diss) by Cassidy drops at 11:59 PM

Replies

• blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol cass went in, meek might beat him the streets but far as rap this fight was fixed from day 1
    redhandedbandit
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck is goin' on with the beat.... shit makin it wack.

Might as well have been acapella.
    runningwolf1980woah316
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I like dope beats and dope rhymes Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima need this nigga to get some better beats foreal though
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima need this nigga to get some better beats foreal though

They were ALL classic beats though. The nigga just kept rapping through and through. He didn't change up the flow or anything. That's why I said dude had a horrible flow on this
    SWAMPGOD
  • TheBossmanTheBossman The Voice of Mandela Posts: 15,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    RawAce wrote: »
    damn
    if only Cass destroyed him and it dont even matter to the general public cause cass aint buzzin right now

if this was another rapper on the radio right now i think shit would be crazy

@ShencotheMC is calling this shit on opinions off twitter. of course meek gonna win based off twitter dick riding opinions.

meek hot right now, so you gonna get those dickriding groupies on twitter saying meek won. just ask any of them where did meek actually diss cass? that diss track meek put out was a hot single, a single.

EXAMPLE:
    IG: @_MadeInManila_ ‏@_MadeInManila_

Whats the verdict on this cass record? Im not listening, Meek already won. Now if it were Cass ten years ago...
    Expand

Maurice Maurice ‏@PhillyReese215

@_MadeInManila_ you really think meek won? his one diss track was not considered by most hip hop heads a diss track. it was a hot single.
    Expand

50m IG: @_MadeInManila_ IG: @_MadeInManila_ ‏@_MadeInManila_

@PhillyReese215 im not even interested in listening to Cass for ten whole minutes. Its over for that guy, he had his run.
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was no point of him switching up the beats when he had the same flow throughout. it was cool though he had few lines you just gotta be willing to listen for 10 mins.
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    TheBossman wrote: »
    RawAce wrote: »
    damn
    if only Cass destroyed him and it dont even matter to the general public cause cass aint buzzin right now

if this was another rapper on the radio right now i think shit would be crazy

@ShencotheMC is calling this shit on opinions off twitter. of course meek gonna win based off twitter dick riding opinions.

meek hot right now, so you gonna get those dickriding groupies on twitter saying meek won. just ask any of them where did meek actually diss cass? that diss track meek put out was a hot single, a single.

EXAMPLE:
    IG: @_MadeInManila_ ‏@_MadeInManila_

Whats the verdict on this cass record? Im not listening, Meek already won. Now if it were Cass ten years ago...
    Expand

Maurice Maurice ‏@PhillyReese215

@_MadeInManila_ you really think meek won? his one diss track was not considered by most hip hop heads a diss track. it was a hot single.
    Expand

50m IG: @_MadeInManila_ IG: @_MadeInManila_ ‏@_MadeInManila_

@PhillyReese215 im not even interested in listening to Cass for ten whole minutes. Its over for that guy, he had his run.

GTFOH with that shit bruh. I personally think it's wack bruh. I was dropping funny twitter comments. I have no horse in this race AT ALL. Stop that homie. Notice how I even said this whole battle been trash? Because it has
  • This diss would've sounded alot better if the production was better. If you're gonna do the "Jackin for Beats" style, it needs to sound like a live DJ is mixing the shit. The transitions need to be on the One. Whoever put the beats in had the timing wrong matching the some of the beats & the vocals, therefore taking away from some of the bars. You gotta get shit like that right to even compete.
    Meta_ConsciousThe Recipe
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,650 Regulator
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    It was no point of him switching up the beats when he had the same flow throughout. it was cool though he had few lines you just gotta be willing to listen for 10 mins.

Thats the only beef with using those beats. Shouldve done it "Jackin For Beats" style
  • CandleguyCandleguy Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    This beef is whack

But if judged on disses in on themselves, Meek got knocked down twice and there's a minute left in the first round.
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Posts: 25,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't fuck with either of these niggas like that... Cass went in on son for 10 minutes.... Y'all right about the beats and him switching up the flow...
    Those Meek tweets are feminine...
  • Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meek got bodybagged
    runningwolf1980Davis eyebrow
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish he went over "The Blast' or 'Elevators'.
  • will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo yall not gonna talk about how he dissed Ross? Will Rozay respond? Will the GD's take up for Cassidy?? Will Cass call Ar-Ab?
    Meta_Conscious
  • rapmusicrapmusic Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh @ rap beef
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance The only thing left now is GOD for these cats ZionPosts: 26,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cassidy on full troll mode