The Extermination (meek diss) by Cassidy drops at 11:59 PM

Replies

• loch121loch121 Posts: 10,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cass already tore him up on the 1st joint.This is fire

I expect Meek to come w/ more drug/gun bars and cass to keep barring him to death
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    "You know you got a problem, when niggas tired of ya style after one album"

im sorry man but this shit was blah ...... cassidy talking about somebody style being washed up is far too ironic to take serious
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    hilarious....dont fuck wit cass but this aight and i been said meek is overrated..that ross line was funny...and damn he was pissed cauz k-dot sold more than him?DeaD!
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 6,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you must of lost your damn mind yellin all the damn time shoulda jsut ended it there killed him
  • mryounggunmryounggun Posts: 10,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. 'Ridin' other niggas dicks is not a good way to travel, Meek!'.

But I dunno. I Cass was spittin'. But something about this shit is underwhelming. Like I there was nothing here that makes me want to listen revisit it. I dig the 'Jackin 4 Beats' aspect of it though.
    illedout32DaysOfInfiniti
  • TheFixTheFix Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    He can miss me with them trapped in the 90s ass beats. 10 minutes is too long, good lines are too sparse. Sounds boring, at least with meeks screaming you feel like he means what he's sayin. I'm waitin for cass to snap like that freeway battle and it's just not happening. This was better than Meek's diss, but if you not curvin grades this shit wasn't nice in the grand scheme. Hahahaha "put a beat on".

sapp08_2001runningwolf1980soul rattlerCharlie_almighty breezeCashmoneyDuxbigrizz
  • woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man Shenco had me thinking this shit was wack

Cass went in on that nigga, shit was long as fuck, shoulda been shorter, but Cass had some nice lines in this song

This song>>>>>>>>>> that Meek diss

This shit was wack though. Are we listening to the same song? Like I said, he had some cool lines sprinkled throughout, but for ten minutes this shit was bleh status. Horrible flow over dated beats. I thought it was lame, but then again this whole battle been trash*kanye shrug*

Trust me bruh, the shit was terrible.

These niggas must be bored and just wanna latch on to anything... the beat switching and old ass beats was wack as fuck... filler lines (I expected EVERY cass line to be a punch and come at his head)...

Shit was garbage.. couldn't even finish the whole thing
    ohhhlasapp08_2001runningwolf1980Charlie_sTaY_TrUe
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford The Trill Dog Posts: 16,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    It was straight & he wreck that boy but he should've just wreck that Jimmy Hart Megaphone ass nigga (Meek Millz) on one beat. A beat that will have access in the club.

Drop that diss song on a hot beat & perform it at the club. Have Philly crowd repeating the lines like Gucci did in Macon
    Meta_Conscioussapp08_2001
  • MarcusGarveyMarcusGarvey Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what was the point of switching beats if he's not switching up his flow?
    Cassidy winning though
    JDSTAYWITIT.
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I like this shit. LOL @ "Don't make me put you on that Summer Jam Screen"
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cassidy murked him good once again
    FyHunnit
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep Cass won this. I'm still listening to it, but so far i'm impressed.
  • coolc31coolc31 Posts: 517
    Good track...Cassidy did his thing...loved the beat change...would have been a little better if he switched up the flow with the beat, but he was straight spitting
    sapp08_2001
  • runningwolf1980runningwolf1980 Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    CASS got some upper cuts on meek.
    But the uppercuts are sprinkled thru out 10mins, the diss is way too long & is very repetitive .

Cass doin a whole lotta remincing , like an ol' washed up rapper should ...."use to"" use to" "use to".
    Just sounding old and bitter.

The beats n mixxing shouldn't be an issue, cause it's a diss track, not a fucking single.
    Niggaz need booty shaking beats to a diss track? Niggaz wanna shake they ass to this?

Had Cass got rid of half the re mincing, which would of made the track waaaay shorter . Cass would of had something nice on his hands.

i think it was to establish his credentials to these new "dumb niggaz" that think "whos cass"
    FyHunnitCharlie_sapp08_2001DWO
    jono wrote: »
    "You know you got a problem, when niggas tired of ya style after one album"

im sorry man but this shit was blah ...... cassidy talking about somebody style being washed up is far too ironic to take serious

but it wasnt after one album ;) people STILL wanna hear cass spit...even if its not on radio and albums....
    woah316 wrote: »
    Man Shenco had me thinking this shit was wack

Cass went in on that nigga, shit was long as fuck, shoulda been shorter, but Cass had some nice lines in this song

This song>>>>>>>>>> that Meek diss

This shit was wack though. Are we listening to the same song? Like I said, he had some cool lines sprinkled throughout, but for ten minutes this shit was bleh status. Horrible flow over dated beats. I thought it was lame, but then again this whole battle been trash*kanye shrug*

Trust me bruh, the shit was terrible.

These niggas must be bored and just wanna latch on to anything... the beat switching and old ass beats was wack as fuck... filler lines (I expected EVERY cass line to be a punch and come at his head)...

Shit was garbage.. couldn't even finish the whole thing

sit your lying ass down somewhere
    sapp08_2001
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i need to download this.
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When was the beat ever a deciding factor on a DISS record??

Lmao @ ppl giving Meek diss track credit for the beat ON A DISS RECORD lol. Wtf is wrong with my generation?

Word, Ether has a fiyah beat but lyrically it sucked to me.

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still goin on?...Oh...
    JDSTAYWITIT.