The Extermination (meek diss) by Cassidy drops at 11:59 PM

Replies

• [Trillmatic][Trillmatic] Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Cass and all that but this wasnt impressive at all. I've heard way hotter shit from this nigga for this song to even stay on my radar.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

nigga was trying to do another 300 bars lol
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a 13 page thread on this already. And how old are you? 300 bars cuz the beat changed up? Yea that concept is original
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bazooka wrote: »
    There's a 13 page thread on this already. And how old are you? 300 bars cuz the beat changed up? Yea that concept is original

I didnt see the thread......I said 300 bars because it's almost as long as 300 bars.....who the fuck are you?
    victory_kidiKingGodGivBizrip.dillawill grimeyWhoisDonG???
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,310 Regulator
    alibaba wrote: »
    This what happens when wack niggas get some fame. What was this fool smokin thinkin he even could get at Cass?

Tweet Mill gonna come back with some classic yellin. NOBODY can yell like him I bet Rozay callin him right bout now
    "You need to have a yellin contest at the studio and let em know the truth is far more sinister"

Whenever Rick Ross says this shit it's fucking comedy gold.
    alibabarunningwolf1980
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 19,475 Regulator
    Or how Gillie Da Kid pund Cass
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 24,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cass went in.
  • TheBossmanTheBossman The Voice of Mandela Posts: 16,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jag's diss>>>>>me, myself and iphone,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>meek diss track.

and im being dead fucking honest here.
    will grimeySolitary SoldierDWO
  • Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meek meals needs to talk to cass behind closed doors, squash it and do a collab before this ether gets any hotter
  • Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    Okay just listened to this whole thing and ummm...this shit is corny. I'm sorry Cass, but just give it up. Horrible flow on some dated ass beats. He had some lines sprinkled here and there, but for ten minutes it was just straight filler. He used his best material in like the first 5 minutes of the track

Are you seriously critiquing Cassidy's rap skills when yours are terrible?

Nigga, you cant even stay on beat to 4/4 rhythm, how dare you twist your lips to say some shit like this.

I must be still suffering from a hangover because I cant believe you have the audacity to say anything.

Im mind fucked right now.

Here come this Takeo Spikes looking fat bitch. Yes I am critiquing Cass' rap skills because I can. You got a problem? Drink some slim fast and come at me bro. Lol@you going at my flow when I got cats with more credible opinions than yours telling me differently.

mathmarv-o.gifYou fat ass clown. You just a fat ass now. Let a slim nigga shine. SIT YOUR FAT ASS DOWN!

I didnt read this shit but i gave you a GOAT for the hoffa gif
  • BlackThor356BlackThor356 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    id like this to be backed up with a poll, but it seems like if ur younger than 22 u wont like this....

but Cass murked this nigga
    StoneColdMikeyredhandedbandit
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Hey young world, I'm the new Slick Rick Posts: 16,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    id like this to be backed up with a poll, but it seems like if ur younger than 22 u wont like this....

What does being younger than 22 have to do with anything?
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance currently working on a Kansas City Shuffle NYCPosts: 30,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint got 10 minutes to waste on philly jiggas rapping unless its Freeway
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance currently working on a Kansas City Shuffle NYCPosts: 30,873 ✭✭✭✭✭

What does being younger than 22 have to do with anything?

younger rap fans will tend to side with the "hot" rapper regardless of what content was put out their. like 99% of people on twitter who has an opinion on this beef. plus older rap fans can understand lyricism better than the young fans who are trained to like a hot beat and a nice hook. i.e. YMCB, trinidad james, ross.
    runningwolf1980StoneColdMikeyAggyAFsapp08_2001redhandedbanditBreezy_KilroyDetroitPlayaaWhoisDonG???DWO
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    This whole beef was trash. BOTH these niggas lost tbh...philly Djs lost as well, but that'snot the point. I listened to this again and I'm sorry this shit is still wack. People talking about listen to the disses and not the flow or the beats, but he didn't have enough ammo to keep my attention for 10 minutes. If he coulda squeezed all this into like 4 minutes I'd think differently though. Even still I'd say in this beef that won't be remembered a week from now, Cass won straight up, but that ain't saying much
    JDSTAYWITIT.
  • AggyAFAggyAF Y pree Worl boss fi wiPosts: 28,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can see why people are saying it sounds dated, it cuz of Cassidy's flow and unoriginal punchlines. That said it was way too long but had funny oneliners and shots, so its decent. the Iphone diss was way better.

As a Meek/MMG fan, i enjoyed Cass's first diss and Repo so its whatever to me. This isn't really serious. Ain't no beef, just a rap feud. Decent music coming out of it.

i hope the other MMG members jump in, maybe Stalley and Gunplay to get their buzz up. I wonder if Wale could spit some hard bars to

i suggest that 99 % stop filling the thread up with your feelings and just enjoy it
  • rip.dillarip.dilla 天道様 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't care for the beef ..

But I enjoyed the medley of those old HipHop beats
    This whole beef was trash. BOTH these niggas lost tbh...philly Djs lost as well, but that'snot the point. I listened to this again and I'm sorry this shit is still wack. People talking about listen to the disses and not the flow or the beats, but he didn't have enough ammo to keep my attention for 10 minutes. If he coulda squeezed all this into like 4 minutes I'd think differently though. Even still I'd say in this beef that won't be remembered a week from now, Cass won straight up, but that ain't saying much

this also says how trash and overrated meek has always been.
    almighty breeze