Howard: Lakers don't have chemistry like Clips

ghostf4cekillaghostf4cekilla Posts: 5,233
edited January 2013 in From the Cheap Seats

(Chemistry is) something we have to do to get better. We have to play like we like each other(fuck kobe). Even if we don't want to be friends off the court(kobe a ball hogging bitchass nigga), whatever that may be, when we step in between the lines or we step in the locker room or the gym, we have to respect each other and what we bring to the table(nigga kobe need to get off my back about the free throws before i hit that nigga with the Chris childs).
”-Dwight Howard2384.png&w=65&h=90&scale=crop&background=0xcccccc&transparent=false

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8817247/dwight-howard-says-los-angeles-lakers-play-each-other

Lakers are about to implode

Replies

• FreudianFreudian Posts: 981
    This team has a whole bunch of complainers. They aren't making the playoffs this season set up as they are...too many egos, too soft and bad coaching.
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor Posts: 12,566
    The whole thing about the Jordan Hill injury is hilarious. Niggas really didnt check on their own man while he was rolling around in pain lmao and D'antoni calling it a "mental lapse" like what?!
  • J-BreezyJ-Breezy Posts: 5,021
    I didn't see that what happened? I thought kobe and meeks helped him up
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 2,767
    They only need to be better on their defensive rotations. Nothing to see here folks
  • No one cares ....they are professionals i go to work .".barely know my co workers but we get the job done then go home ..sensitive ass nigga....
  • 2 Drawlz2 Drawlz Posts: 777

(Chemistry is) something we have to do to get better. We have to play like we like each other(fuck kobe). Even if we don't want to be friends off the court

Hmmmm sounds awfully familiar
    No one cares ....they are professionals i go to work .".barely know my co workers but we get the job done then go home ..sensitive ass nigga....

Some niggaz open their mouths n let anything flyout.

Every job is different. Some jobs call for not knowing your coworkers.
    other jobs, not only call for knowing your Co workers .but to have some sort of a realationship with them as well. And sports fall under that.

Chemistry is just as important as talent in sports.
    Kobe is notorious for being a lame when it comes to interacting with teammates . U can stick 2 ya self n still be a good team mate. Kobe has a reputation for rubbing the guys he's suppose to go war the wrong way. That's. Azz backwords

• jews/nazi chemistry>>>>>lakers chemistry Double-Entendre fuck u jay you ain't the only one who can do it to bad kobe doesn't know that
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Posts: 2,998
    Said this would happen since the lineup was announced, but even diehard Celtic fans in my circle were talking that, "It's gonna be tough with that squad out west."

How? I kept asking how and nobody had shit for me.

Ancient PG who doesn't play D; a center working back into good health; a PF being blamed for EVERYTHING wrong; a SG 17 years deep into his career whose solution to horrible teammates is do an Allen Iverson impression; SF Ron "Metta World Peace" Artest as the voice of fucking reason the minute everything started crumbling; and Mike "Defense! Oh, and let Lebron do offense" Brown as a head coach.

Really? We were going to make a title run with that as the starting lineup? Then we replace Mike "Put the ball in the basket!" Brown with Mike "Shoot the 3! Now run! Run! Shoot! Run again!" D'Antoni. For YEARS.

Really? Say word? Real Lakers fans, even dumb-ass optimistic ones, should've known this shit wasn't going to work on paper.
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 5,326
    Now everybody wanna be like "I saw the lakers being shitty like this from jump" like they wasnt automatically placing them in the WCF once they signed nash n howard.

Wont NO NIGGA saying the lakers were gonna be trash.

Fuck

Outta

Here

Nigga
  • Q45TQ45T Posts: 5,613
    I'm surprised at how bad the Lakers have been... I had them bein' #1 in the west from the jump. Now that this is happenin' tho I want them niggas to keep losin' cuz in the back of my mind I want Dwight to leave and come to the Hawks... won't happen tho.
    edited January 2013
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Now everybody wanna be like "I saw the lakers being shitty like this from jump" like they wasnt automatically placing them in the WCF once they signed nash n howard.

Wont NO NIGGA saying the lakers were gonna be trash.

Fuck

Outta

Here

Nigga

Two points:

1. I don't anoint no team based off paper work.

2. Not gone be out here Cleveland Browns' fandom about it: "This is our year" when shit is weak from jump. If we got Phil, I would still have posted doubt after the way Kobe hoe'd him on his last run, but I would've been optimistic within reason.

Two bad coaches in a row plus all that extra baggage (age, wrong system, no D, bench, surgery, egos)? No real fan is taking those odds. Next year? Sure. This year? Never.

I could see you expressing doubt if someone ran up saying, "I called it! Prime D-12, MVP Nash, and MVP Kobe ain't winning shit!" after this bullshit start. But D-12 coming off back surgery, which never goes right "right," Nash old, and Kobe goes full retard when he loses confidence in his teammates. PLUS trash coaches. This was like predicting rain in a rainstorm.
  • Knew they weren't gon be shit but I didn't know they were going to be this bad. As long as Jim Buss is running the team . They gon be the new clippers because next year is lost too because Dwight is not going to resign with them no draft picks etc.
    Knew they weren't gon be shit but I didn't know they were going to be this bad. As long as Jim Buss is running the team . They gon be the new clippers because next year is lost too because Dwight is not going to resign with them no draft picks etc.

Damn forgot about the draft shit...

Eventually the team'll be back lol.

• usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 34,089
    For the life of me, why don't the Lakers play inside out. Howard is a great passer, your still gonna get ur 25 shots Kobe
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 13,662
  • Grant-Hill-Bday-SSC.jpg

Tao-Clippers-Grant-Hill.png

This shit is real.These niggas kick it and the chemistry can carry them to the finals.The Thunder are the only team that can stop em
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978
    laker trolls out in full force

fuck being friends, do ya job communicate what that is and play ball...clippers all best friends like spurs were and suns were...and they all were fucking each other's wives and never or wont win shit, all you soft niggas on here talking about chemistry and friendship, shit dont go hand in hand this aint a marriage niggas.

smfh