What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Once You Get Past The Smell, Anal Is Actually Not That Bad.

The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been dating a lot of white women lately and white chicks like it in the ass. I don't know why, but there always comes a point when they ask you to put it in their ass. I vowed to never poke a bitch in the ass after I nearly puked on a bitch, just due to the smell. But recently, it seems chicks who want it in the ass have taken measures to get it right. However, no matter how clean a chick is, when you fuck her in the ass, it's always going to smell like ass, like literally, like ass. But it's not bad though...

I liken anal to eating chittlins. It's a worthwhile delicacy, so long as you can handle the smell.

Word up.
madmax-furyroad-gifs-36-26615.gif
StewVulcanRavenSneakDZAJohn_BlaziniRecaptimus_Prime360tha bauseillestni99ainneAmotekununspoken_respectrip.dillaTheBoyRoBussy_Getta dwade206Built 4 cuban linxDarcSkiesCashmoneyDuxKaihautesTaY_TrUeStoneColdMikeyValentinez A. KaiserMdizzle9000skpjr78a.mannDarthRozayKing Erauno$ineedmoney$GettinLoHyenaKillaAllah_U_Akbarfortyacres1CK1SshtoopidSionhueyBarryHallsblackgod813Alpha_Ambition CP203nex ginceothachosen1usmarin3bossdon201MECCA1000Jabu_Rulesoul rattlerCeLLaR-DooRAfrica UnitedMike.purpngoldbignormBazz-BxxCivicxxearth two supermanBcotton5MarcusGarveyTheRicanKing

Replies