Billionaires Prefer Black Women by Kola Boof

Replies

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667
    Amotekun wrote: »
    LOL I swear fo de lawd yall niggas are funny.

Every other day there is a thread talkin about how Black women aint shit
    because most yall caught up in a white supremacist paradigm...but
    the moment a nigga talks about some shit on a international level
    on some global shit that you wouldnt know nuffin about...niggas get to
    huffin and puffin 'round this piece.

One thing fa sho can be said... Amotekun gets computers putin...

Ur not including me in that are u?
  • TrashboatTrashboat Posts: 14,388
    I'm not saying they don't exist I'm just saying that i have not seen them.

From my experiences on here, a lot of the angry black woman slandering is coming from a black perspective
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820
    KingJamal wrote: »

I shoot from the hip bruh whoever get wet up get wet up.
    KingJamal wrote: »

I shoot from the hip bruh whoever get wet up get wet up.

Yea ur not talking about me
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies Posts: 10,631

Bruh, trying to build up black women by showing that there are 7 white billionaires on the planet married to a black woman doesnt do much for a black female living in...well... anywhere but a Billionaire's mansion.

You're trying to show us black women are "the most precious" women on the planet because 7 crackers committed to one? I guess a Pirus is the hottest car on the street because rich crackers buy those too?

MOst bitches aint worth a fuck. But black women arent any better or worse than cave bitches other than in the looks department.
    edited January 2013
    CopperKing wrote: »
    never trust a woman whos proud of being someones mistress (twice shes bragged about it) whether its true or not...yet alone the leader of a terrorist group

Cofuckingsign. Do not trust Kola Boof

and also Naomi Campbell is cool with being a some mistress to a white dude who already has a wife and kids smh
  • TrashboatTrashboat Posts: 14,388
    Darxwell wrote: »

Bruh, trying to build up black women by showing that there are 7 white billionaires on the planet married to a black woman doesnt do much for a black female living in...well... anywhere but a Billionaire's mansion.

You're trying to show us black women are "the most precious" women on the planet because 7 crackers committed to one? I guess a Pirus is the hottest car on the street because rich crackers buy those too?

MOst bitches aint worth a fuck. But black women arent any better or worse than cave bitches other than in the looks department.

bombs over baghdad
    Ignorant Niggas:

Bruh...your qualifications for even being able to discuss the matter are under investigation, so.....

secondly I didnt just mention seven random as craccas. I mentioned seven billionaires and multibillionaires, niggas you never heard of but can influence your life with a nod or a phone call...

I dont have to build up Black women bruh. Like I said this was no cape..but an article I found very interesting given the subject matter and given most niggas attitudes toward Black women.

• DarcSkiesDarcSkies Posts: 10,631
    dwade206 wrote: »

The fuck you filming bums jacking off for, bruh?

1. There was never a film dumb nigga. Learn to read.
    2. Im not repeating myself. If u wanna read all that shit u gotta check the "Year End Awards" thread in GnS.
    3. Fuck you doing popping up after not posting in ages (or not saying anything worth reading at least) and the first place u wanna land is in my face, thirst as fuck for attention.
    naomi campbell a wack ass hoe too
    I never found that mofo attractive with her fucked up hairline

naomi-hairline-550.jpg
    naomi campbell a wack ass hoe too

I aint even gonna try to justify Naomi's mental instability and shit...I can't but these niggas stay havin them on the side. Anybody familiar with political marriages and relationships knows that the wife is for appearances sake the mistress is the one got that niggas ear and mind. There have been plenty of famous and influential mistresses in world history.
    Ignorant Niggas:

Bruh...your qualifications for even being able to discuss the matter are under investigation, so.....

secondly I didnt just mention seven random as craccas. I mentioned seven billionaires and multibillionaires, niggas you never heard of but can influence your life with a nod or a phone call...

I dont have to build up Black women bruh. Like I said this was no cape..but an article I found very interesting given the subject matter and given most niggas attitudes toward Black women.
    Dont catch feelings nigga u just said something that made no sense. Im usually in agreement with u. This time u just didnt think shit through. And a bunch of IC faggots doing ANY sort of investigation about heterosexuality inbetween riding each other's dicks all day will not be taken seriously by serious person. Not even u.

Secondly, I know you're not caping. I know you mean what you saying. But you just....WRONG :shrug: You logic is off. Beauty wise dark/brown skinned women are the most beautiful on the planet. Followed by light skinned black women, followed by the latin races....

BUt FUCK that gotta do with who a billionaire marries?

I aint catchin feelins B...its not my article and Im not fuckin Kola.

Its an interesting observation simply because niggas just dont accidentally
    become billionaires. Billionaires by virtue tend to be some highly scrutinizing
    mofos in everything from marriage on down to how to spend a single dollar.

So it says something if is a trend that billionaires or powerful men tend to marry black women
    if not have black mistresses...niggas who can have any woman of any ethnicity in the world choose
    Black women and this is in juxtaposition to this American media and American perspective that constantly
    boxes black women into this category of negative undesirable traits and/or hypersexualized but good for nothing else.