Billionaires Prefer Black Women by Kola Boof

Replies

• AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820
    Amotekun wrote: »
    LOL I swear fo de lawd yall niggas are funny.

Every other day there is a thread talkin about how Black women aint shit
    because most yall caught up in a white supremacist paradigm...but
    the moment a nigga talks about some shit on a international level
    on some global shit that you wouldnt know nuffin about...niggas get to
    huffin and puffin 'round this piece.

One thing fa sho can be said... Amotekun gets computers putin...

not really...mostly youre a clown...

95% of these dudes in here are trolls...and immature (count yourself in that number)...

so take whatever the prevailing opinion is in here with a grain of salt...these cats were raised by black women...but they come in here and say dumb shit for laughs and becuz other dumb niggas are saying it..

sigh....niggas love to be followers

So you feel that 95% of the board are trolls and clowns...yet you choose some level of association by logging in and clicking on thread links. Whose the fool again? I am confused.
    Kola Boof is a psycho. She jumps from claiming that blacks are white validation seeking lemmings to writing essays about how black women are desirable because seven rich white men are down with the swirl. Can't give too much weight to the opinion of a woman who can come to love a man who forcibly raped her.

These aren't necessarily mutually exclusive ideologies.

From my personal observations of Black people...most of us act tough as hell but in
    actuality seek the approval of white folks because approval=$$$$

Iono about all the love of rapist shit...but I do know stockholm syndrome is some real ish.
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Kola Boof is a psycho. She jumps from claiming that blacks are white validation seeking lemmings to writing essays about how black women are desirable because seven rich white men are down with the swirl. Can't give too much weight to the opinion of a woman who can come to love a man who forcibly raped her.

See Sky knows wats up

I aint saying that Kola is not a crazy person she can be completely bat shit crazy...but some of the most off the rocker people are able to see the world for what it is...same time though I am not calling Kola a reliable narrator.
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020

From my personal observations of Black people...most of us act tough as hell but in

Iono about all the love of rapist shit...but I do know stockholm syndrome is some real ish.

in a country thats 75% white...this is shocking?

Not shocking disconcerting...because centuries of shucking and jiving has not improved our general position. Therefore in general black people should have come to the conclusion that seeking white acceptance/approval/tolerance is not the best route to be traveled. In fact its the worst route to take because you rely on the conscientious of a people who have consistently displayed little to none.

Not shocking disconcerting...because centuries of shucking and jiving has not improved our general position. Therefore in general black people should have come to the conclusion that seeking white acceptance/approval/tolerance is not the best route to be traveled. In fact its the worst route to take because you rely on the conscientious of a people who have consistently displayed little to none.

now here...i definitely agree with you...i dont see it changing anytime soon...we need more black businessmen...i was looking at that forbes billionaires list...and every one of them owns...controls some kind of business....until we have more control like that...more of us in positions of power and influence...especially in this country...things will stay the same...

You seem to be relatively familiar with kola, and so am I. She goes on these spaced out rants against African-American men & colorism every few months. She also speaks on blacks constantly seeking white validation. But then she comes out with an article listing seven white billionaires who are involved with black women...for what? To empower black women? She thumbs her nose at coonish blacks who need to be validated by whites only to write an article that screams "Look! RICH WHITE MEN LIKE BLACK WOMEN SO WE MUST BE DESIRABLE...RIGHT?"

Personally I think she's a hypocrite. She speaks out against misogyny but falls in love with a rapist. Giiiirl bye. Lol.

People are not without their hypocrisies...and I went in her blanketing all of us as coons...acting out and perceiving the world through a frustrated lens can fuck a nigga up. Not excusing her just recognizing that she is a fractured being.

I dont think her article was to display that white men find black women attractive so woomp there it is I think its a lash of frustration against a society that constantly demeans black women... Thats just me because I see it too. NIggas clown black women all the time but as soon as someone else shows interest niggas get all in a huff about it.

now here...i definitely agree with you...i dont see it changing anytime soon...we need more black businessmen...i was looking at that forbes billionaires list...and every one of them owns...controls some kind of business....until we have more control like that...more of us in positions of power and influence...especially in this country...things will stay the same...

There is only one way to do this....but niggas dont want to win they just want to constantly renegotiate the terms of their oppression.
  • KaiKai Posts: 21,059
    george lucas looks like someone cross-bred him with a hamster

• CopperCopper Posts: 33,120
    kola boof sounds like a ugly person....if someon came up to me and was like "yo kola boof saw u and she wanna holla"...Id promplty ask what directions shes in and go the opposite....

There is only one way to do this....but niggas dont want to win they just want to constantly renegotiate the terms of their oppression.

how?
  • Uncle_JacksonUncle_Jackson Posts: 13,656
    I see where you are connecting the dots and I see where 7 out of 1228 isn't a trend at all, but from what I see in history and even now that a lot of races of men are attracted to women point blank, but it's something about the black woman they can't even described. Same way like other races of women towards black men. It could be the fruit that couldn't be touched but it could be something else entirely.

Good thread.
    CopperKing wrote: »
    kola boof sounds like a ugly person....if someon came up to me and was like "yo kola boof saw u and she wanna holla"...Id promplty ask what directions shes in and go the opposite....

she is ugly and crazy as hell. makes africans look bad that's for sure

how?

reparations recouping the wages for centuries of uncompensated labor which is the foundation of american capitalism AND then developing a separate self sustaining economy similar to what other ethnic enclaves have done.

Thats the only W everything else is an L
  • CainCain Posts: 25,274
    kai_valya wrote: »

Speaking of hamsters are they wild animals and if so has anybody ever saw one in the wild? I was high shit one night and somehow that question came into my head.

To answer the thread Boof is the glowing example of flip flopper. I never take her serious and she will change her mind on this subject by Feb trust me.
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I see where you are connecting the dots and I see where 7 out of 1228 isn't a trend at all, but from what I see in history and even now that a lot of races of men are attracted to women point blank, but it's something about the black woman they can't even described. Same way like other races of women towards black men. It could be the fruit that couldn't be touched but it could be something else entirely.

Good thread.

i think yall are reading too much into this...a man of means has access to any woman he wants...a few men with sisters isnt a sign of anything except that these men found women and married women that just happen to be black.
  • Cain1 wrote: »

Speaking of hamsters are they wild animals and if so has anybody ever saw one in the wild? I was high shit one night and somehow that question came into my head.

To answer the thread Boof is the glowing example of flip flopper. I never take her serious and she will change her mind on this subject by Feb trust me.
    Hamsters are just one of many small rodents out chea.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667

You seem to be relatively familiar with kola, and so am I. She goes on these spaced out rants against African-American men & colorism every few months. She also speaks on blacks constantly seeking white validation. But then she comes out with an article listing seven white billionaires who are involved with black women...for what? To empower black women? She thumbs her nose at coonish blacks who need to be validated by whites only to write an article that screams "Look! RICH WHITE MEN LIKE BLACK WOMEN SO WE MUST BE DESIRABLE...RIGHT?"

Personally I think she's a hypocrite. She speaks out against misogyny but falls in love with a rapist. Giiiirl bye. Lol.

Dayum Sky!!!

I didn't even have to write nothing lol
    edited January 2013
    Cain1 wrote: »

there are wild ones, like the wild syrian hamster. then there are gigantic rodents like the capybara

capy-chillin-riverside.jpg

Kola's stability is questionable undoubtedly, I dunno anybody that can go through what she went through and not be fucked up.

Personally anytime I see a black women with a white dude I feel ether.

I found the article interesting because intentional or not Kola raised a very good point.
    Historically Black women were highly rated desirable women in the old world...with monarchs
    general powerful merchants lords all of that.

So I find it disconcerting that presently in western society it is not only the opposite but black women
    have become objects of derision and even more disturbing among black men as well whom it is our most
    imperative goal to protect black women...and we have failed in this regard. This cannot be questioned.

So article perhaps is overreaching and has an unreliable narrator but it is an interesting a thread worthy observation nonetheless.
  • CainCain Posts: 25,274

there are wild ones, like the wild syrian hamster. then there are gigantic rodents like the capybara

capy-chillin-riverside.jpg

I knew of there rodent lineage but it seems I've never seen one in the wild or heard of them in the wild. I shall not derail the thread with a Animal Planet question. My query shall be followed up by my own research thank you both.

nh
  • CopperCopper Posts: 33,120
    I remember when the tick had a capybara as a pet and kept trying to get it to bark
    Kola's stability is questionable undoubtedly, I dunno anybody that can go through what she went through and not be fucked up.
    Personally anytime I see a black women with a white dude I feel ether.[/b]

But why though? What another person eats doesn't make you shit. Everyone deserves love, regardless of what color it comes in.

And black women dating white men is not nearly as large of a phenomenon as black men dating white men. Most black women opt not to date white men. I've tried to date a white guy, and while he was really nice, I couldn't get over my own insecurities. I kept thinking he only wanted me because he had a fetish...even when he assured me that wasn't the case.

precisely...people need to worry about their own damn lives and let others live theirs...
    Personally anytime I see a black women with a white dude I feel ether.[/b]

But why though? What another person eats doesn't make you shit. Everyone deserves love, regardless of what color it comes in.

And black women dating white men is not nearly as large of a phenomenon as black men dating white men. Most black women opt not to date white men. I've tried to date a white guy, and while he was really nice, I couldn't get over my own insecurities. I kept thinking he only wanted me because he had a fetish...even when he assured me that wasn't the case.

It concerns me because I view the world and my place in it larger than the 3x3 area I take up. I realize that in a white supremacist paradigm the ultimate goal is to breed out those who you consider the opposition. Black folks are that opposition and we have been getting killed off and now bred out on all four points of the globe, and because generally we are ignorant to the true historical record we are unaware of this.

So relationships become more than just about a chemical attraction you have it becomes a political statement and endeavor. Hence the term Black Love is Revolutionary.