Billionaires Prefer Black Women by Kola Boof

12357

Replies

  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Kola's stability is questionable undoubtedly, I dunno anybody that can go through what she went through and not be fucked up.
    Personally anytime I see a black women with a white dude I feel ether.[/b]

    But why though? What another person eats doesn't make you shit. Everyone deserves love, regardless of what color it comes in.

    And black women dating white men is not nearly as large of a phenomenon as black men dating white men. Most black women opt not to date white men. I've tried to date a white guy, and while he was really nice, I couldn't get over my own insecurities. I kept thinking he only wanted me because he had a fetish...even when he assured me that wasn't the case.


    It concerns me because I view the world and my place in it larger than the 3x3 area I take up. I realize that in a white supremacist paradigm the ultimate goal is to breed out those who you consider the opposition. Black folks are that opposition and we have been getting killed off and now bred out on all four points of the globe, and because generally we are ignorant to the true historical record we are unaware of this.

    So relationships become more than just about a chemical attraction you have it becomes a political statement and endeavor. Hence the term Black Love is Revolutionary.

    bruh...

    black folks aint the opposition of white folks...what power do we have/hold to worry white supremacy? if anything china is the threat to whites world wide...china has no love and/or fear of america and western europe...and very soon will be the worlds super power
    TragicArrangementsGreenCapitalist90
  • aone415 wrote: »
    notices that all of these billionaires married older Black chicks that cannot bear any mixed babies to inherit their fortune
    YES SIR and they only do so after they have ALREADY MARRIED A WHITE WOMAN and produced WHITE CHILDREN who will inherit their fortunes. As well, being that This year, a record 1,226 billionaires made it to FORBES’ annual ranking of the World’s richest people and of that number not even .5% of them are committed to black females, the "article" is just as silly, pointless and desperate as the Kolanut who wrote it. It's pathetic that so many black females have been reduced to being desperate for validation and suspend critical thinking and take a hold of garbage posts like this with unsubstantiated claims. I mean really, should we glory in some Arab sand dog using us as an ejaculatory dumping ground when they surely marry other "Arab" white women LIKE THEMSELVES? When they are still in 2012, enslaving, raping and selling black females in Africa as sexual toilets?

    Even the younger "Arab" who is engaged to Janet doesn't have to worry about having any black children. Janet's child bearing years were wasted "dating" Jermaine Dupri.
    rip.dilla
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies ...TODAY I GOT TIME CUZZ, TODAY I GOT TIME! Posts: 11,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Kola's stability is questionable undoubtedly, I dunno anybody that can go through what she went through and not be fucked up.
    Personally anytime I see a black women with a white dude I feel ether.[/b]

    But why though? What another person eats doesn't make you shit. Everyone deserves love, regardless of what color it comes in.

    And black women dating white men is not nearly as large of a phenomenon as black men dating white men. Most black women opt not to date white men. I've tried to date a white guy, and while he was really nice, I couldn't get over my own insecurities. I kept thinking he only wanted me because he had a fetish...even when he assured me that wasn't the case.


    It concerns me because I view the world and my place in it larger than the 3x3 area I take up. I realize that in a white supremacist paradigm the ultimate goal is to breed out those who you consider the opposition. Black folks are that opposition and we have been getting killed off and now bred out on all four points of the globe, and because generally we are ignorant to the true historical record we are unaware of this.

    So relationships become more than just about a chemical attraction you have it becomes a political statement and endeavor. Hence the term Black Love is Revolutionary.

    bruh...

    black folks aint the opposition of white folks...what power do we have/hold to worry white supremacy? if anything china is the threat to whites world wide...china has no love and/or fear of america and western europe...and very soon will be the worlds super power

    China will not be a Super Power anytime soon. That's propaganda by the Pentagon because for years Congress has been cutting their funding & they dont have an enemy to say, "see! we need money!"

    China's economy would have to triple to even match our GDP (something I read a few years ago not sure what it is now). We have 9 or 10 Aircraft carriers. The world's largest Air Force is thr United States Air Force. The 2nd Largest Air Force is the U.S. Navy. The 4th largest Airforce is the US Marine Corps.

    Meanwhile China doesnt even have an Aircraft Carrier capable of launching a plane of the deck :( We'll be fine breh...

    Meanwhile, however. Crackers are indeed a threat to blacks. Just wish blacks wouldnt enable so much.
    Oya_Husband
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Kola's stability is questionable undoubtedly, I dunno anybody that can go through what she went through and not be fucked up.
    Personally anytime I see a black women with a white dude I feel ether.[/b]

    But why though? What another person eats doesn't make you shit. Everyone deserves love, regardless of what color it comes in.

    And black women dating white men is not nearly as large of a phenomenon as black men dating white men. Most black women opt not to date white men. I've tried to date a white guy, and while he was really nice, I couldn't get over my own insecurities. I kept thinking he only wanted me because he had a fetish...even when he assured me that wasn't the case.


    It concerns me because I view the world and my place in it larger than the 3x3 area I take up. I realize that in a white supremacist paradigm the ultimate goal is to breed out those who you consider the opposition. Black folks are that opposition and we have been getting killed off and now bred out on all four points of the globe, and because generally we are ignorant to the true historical record we are unaware of this.

    So relationships become more than just about a chemical attraction you have it becomes a political statement and endeavor. Hence the term Black Love is Revolutionary.

    bruh...

    black folks aint the opposition of white folks...what power do we have/hold to worry white supremacy? if anything china is the threat to whites world wide...china has no love and/or fear of america and western europe...and very soon will be the worlds super power

    China will not be a Super Power anytime soon. That's propaganda by the Pentagon because for years Congress has been cutting their funding & they dont have an enemy to say, "see! we need money!"

    China's economy would have to triple to even match our GDP (something I read a few years ago not sure what it is now). We have 9 or 10 Aircraft carriers. The world's largest Air Force is thr United States Air Force. The 2nd Largest Air Force is the U.S. Navy. The 4th largest Airforce is the US Marine Corps.

    Meanwhile China doesnt even have an Aircraft Carrier capable of launching a plane of the deck :( We'll be fine breh...

    Meanwhile, however. Crackers are indeed a threat to blacks. Just wish blacks wouldnt enable so much.

    i didnt say china was taking over the world tomorrow...but china is a super power bruh...thats a fact.

    reread my statement: i said we arent opposition for white folks...we arent a threat to them...they most certainly are to us tho.

  • texas409texas409 Posts: 12,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they wasnt billionares them females wouldnt even look at them old crackers twice
    rip.dilla
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    if they wasnt billionares them females wouldnt even look at them old crackers twice
    black women like white men better then black men these days
    texas409
  • AllergensAllergens Ladies Love Cool Ace Posts: 14,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    joseph sun wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    if they wasnt billionares them females wouldnt even look at them old crackers twice
    black women like white men better then black men these days

    provided he got money black women take what the fuck they can get
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships carried on by our men, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters.

    This is chess not checkers Loca. There is a reason that Black men are very widely unavailable. Even the commonplace attraction to women of other ethnicities and preference of these women is an execution of
    social engineering.

    This is more than just preserving the culture we're trying to ward off our extinction agenda...

    The only way sistas can be happy about this is if we all maintain this blind eye and willfull ignorance to the
    political context of just our existence in this nation.
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships/indiscretions, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters to me.

    i'll agree with you on this point...i dont think theres some master plan to destroy us...racism exist? yes...theres a long history of it...

    but i dont think white people are sitting around a table somewhere dreaming up plots to destroy us...what would be the point...they run the damn country anyway...

    but i know that what conspiracy theorists here believe
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships carried on by our men, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters.

    This is chess not checkers Loca. There is a reason that Black men are very widely unavailable. Even the commonplace attraction to women of other ethnicities and preference of these women is an execution of
    social engineering.

    This is more than just preserving the culture we're trying to ward off our extinction agenda...

    The only way sistas can be happy about this is if we all maintain this blind eye and willfull ignorance to the
    political context of just our existence in this nation.

    Yes, I understand the very real political and racial suppression of Black men by the system, which is why I mentioned the high rate of incarceration and missed chances at better education. But the fact is that for every educated, successful, on her grind, Black women, there aren't enough Black men to go around for every Black women who is on the same level as them. And are we supposed to expect Black women to lower their standards, or even more painful, resort to man sharing so we can maintain our existence in this nation? Sistahs have been doing that for far too long and still do not achieve happiness as a result.

    polygamy isnt a painful alternative it is an alternative. Women naturally outnumber men...and their have been many societies that utlized this particualr marriage structure without the western expectation of exploitation.

    In times of war men are lost and polygamy is used as a means so that financial ruin and familial separation dont bring a people to ruin. Make no mistake we have been engaged in a war since the end of slavery. We are POWs in this camp and recognizing this much we should be willing to form the necessary bonds to protect ourselves and
    most importantly we shouldnt be sleeping with the enemy. I came to the conclusion of this latter point myself which is why I chose to discontinue any and all romantic and sexual relations with white women. Its a political awareness that manifests itself in everyday choices.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships/indiscretions, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters to me.

    i'll agree with you on this point...i dont think theres some master plan to destroy us...racism exist? yes...theres a long history of it...

    but i dont think white people are sitting around a table somewhere dreaming up plots to destroy us...what would be the point...they run the damn country anyway...

    but i know that what conspiracy theorists here believe

    Do you actually have empirical and historical data to back up this claim or is this just what you FEEL
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships/indiscretions, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters to me.

    i'll agree with you on this point...i dont think theres some master plan to destroy us...racism exist? yes...theres a long history of it...

    but i dont think white people are sitting around a table somewhere dreaming up plots to destroy us...what would be the point...they run the damn country anyway...

    but i know that what conspiracy theorists here believe

    Do you actually have empirical and historical data to back up this claim or is this just what you FEEL


    yea...on night-line last week...they showed the 'white peoples' meeting where the topic was 'the destruction of the black race'...hundreds of millions of white people attended, even the dirt poor ones.

    do i need /empirical/historical evidence, becuz lord knows you post plenty of it...childplease.png
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships carried on by our men, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters.

    This is chess not checkers Loca. There is a reason that Black men are very widely unavailable. Even the commonplace attraction to women of other ethnicities and preference of these women is an execution of
    social engineering.

    This is more than just preserving the culture we're trying to ward off our extinction agenda...

    The only way sistas can be happy about this is if we all maintain this blind eye and willfull ignorance to the
    political context of just our existence in this nation.

    Yes, I understand the very real political and racial suppression of Black men by the system, which is why I mentioned the high rate of incarceration and missed chances at better education. But the fact is that for every educated, successful, on her grind, Black women, there aren't enough Black men to go around for every Black women who is on the same level as them. And are we supposed to expect Black women to lower their standards, or even more painful, resort to man sharing so we can maintain our existence in this nation? Sistahs have been doing that for far too long and still do not achieve happiness as a result.

    polygamy isnt a painful alternative it is an alternative. Women naturally outnumber men...and their have been many societies that utlized this particualr marriage structure without the western expectation of exploitation.

    In times of war men are lost and polygamy is used as a means so that financial ruin and familial separation dont bring a people to ruin. Make no mistake we have been engaged in a war since the end of slavery. We are POWs in this camp and recognizing this much we should be willing to form the necessary bonds to protect ourselves and
    most importantly we shouldnt be sleeping with the enemy. I came to the conclusion of this latter point myself which is why I chose to discontinue any and all romantic and sexual relations with white women. Its a political awareness that manifests itself in everyday choices.

    The results of concurrent relationships and man sharing have already resulted in high rates of herpes and HIV for Black women. Also, polygamy isn't a one size fits all solution--there are human emotions such as jealousy, possessiveness, and competition that can divide and estrange women who are sharing their men. I'd rather we not go through the pain and messiness of that--it seems to illogical and purely emotionally driven. Instead of telling Black women to lower their standards, let's make a focus on educating Black men so that more of them are in the same league as Black women and help brothers raise their standards to that of sistahs.

    YOu do realize that so long as we are heavily relying on whites to supply our income Black men achieving this level of employment is not possible. There are a rising number of college educated men who have no criminal record and are unemployed or underemplyed. Black women are employed in greater number 1) Because Black women are perceived as being less threatening to the white male establishment and 2) Black women fill that double quote of being an ethnic minority and a gender minority.

    Our only option is to get this money from this government and build our own economic infrastructure because so long as we depend on other people to employ us we will nto get what we are seeking.

    As far as the emotional risks and std risks those are things that need to be negotiated. Niggas need to stop stickin their dick in everything and women need to stop tryin to fuck like men but thats another topic. As far as emotions go females gonna have to let go of that built in selfishness it is not serving the best interests of the people.
    fuc_i_look_like
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships/indiscretions, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters to me.

    i'll agree with you on this point...i dont think theres some master plan to destroy us...racism exist? yes...theres a long history of it...

    but i dont think white people are sitting around a table somewhere dreaming up plots to destroy us...what would be the point...they run the damn country anyway...

    but i know that what conspiracy theorists here believe

    Do you actually have empirical and historical data to back up this claim or is this just what you FEEL


    yea...on night-line last week...they showed the 'white peoples' meeting where the topic was 'the destruction of the black race'...hundreds of millions of white people attended, even the dirt poor ones.

    do i need /empirical/historical evidence, becuz lord knows you post plenty of it...childplease.png

    Shit I have historical record nigga. Data on data on data facts on facts on facts...you comin with feelings because you want to BELIEVE that we live in a certain construction of society when we clearly do not.
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships/indiscretions, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters to me.

    i'll agree with you on this point...i dont think theres some master plan to destroy us...racism exist? yes...theres a long history of it...

    but i dont think white people are sitting around a table somewhere dreaming up plots to destroy us...what would be the point...they run the damn country anyway...

    but i know that what conspiracy theorists here believe

    Do you actually have empirical and historical data to back up this claim or is this just what you FEEL


    yea...on night-line last week...they showed the 'white peoples' meeting where the topic was 'the destruction of the black race'...hundreds of millions of white people attended, even the dirt poor ones.

    do i need /empirical/historical evidence, becuz lord knows you post plenty of it...childplease.png

    Shit I have historical record nigga. Data on data on data facts on facts on facts...you comin with feelings because you want to BELIEVE that we live in a certain construction of society when we clearly do not.

    fantasia2.png

    this cat is in here advocating polygamy as means of keeping our women 'at home'...away from white men...

    ***ceases taking you seriously***

    ****but will continue to troll you for personal amusement****

  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships/indiscretions, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters to me.

    i'll agree with you on this point...i dont think theres some master plan to destroy us...racism exist? yes...theres a long history of it...

    but i dont think white people are sitting around a table somewhere dreaming up plots to destroy us...what would be the point...they run the damn country anyway...

    but i know that what conspiracy theorists here believe

    Do you actually have empirical and historical data to back up this claim or is this just what you FEEL


    yea...on night-line last week...they showed the 'white peoples' meeting where the topic was 'the destruction of the black race'...hundreds of millions of white people attended, even the dirt poor ones.

    do i need /empirical/historical evidence, becuz lord knows you post plenty of it...childplease.png

    Shit I have historical record nigga. Data on data on data facts on facts on facts...you comin with feelings because you want to BELIEVE that we live in a certain construction of society when we clearly do not.

    fantasia2.png

    take that shit back to e-coli nigga...it dont have any play here. What you believe vs what is true are two separate things...and a simple matter of reading and studying is all it takes to check your belief against reality and come to conclusions or solutions.
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships/indiscretions, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters to me.

    i'll agree with you on this point...i dont think theres some master plan to destroy us...racism exist? yes...theres a long history of it...

    but i dont think white people are sitting around a table somewhere dreaming up plots to destroy us...what would be the point...they run the damn country anyway...

    but i know that what conspiracy theorists here believe

    Do you actually have empirical and historical data to back up this claim or is this just what you FEEL


    yea...on night-line last week...they showed the 'white peoples' meeting where the topic was 'the destruction of the black race'...hundreds of millions of white people attended, even the dirt poor ones.

    do i need /empirical/historical evidence, becuz lord knows you post plenty of it...childplease.png

    Shit I have historical record nigga. Data on data on data facts on facts on facts...you comin with feelings because you want to BELIEVE that we live in a certain construction of society when we clearly do not.

    fantasia2.png

    take that shit back to e-coli nigga...it dont have any play here. What you believe vs what is true are two separate things...and a simple matter of reading and studying is all it takes to check your belief against reality and come to conclusions or solutions.

    you accuse me of stating my opinion as face yet you do the exact same thing....

    im a member of a few boards...the coli is just one...since their are no smilies here i use those...would you like me to use some from boxden instead? or i could go into the stash of gifs for you? what would you like?
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships/indiscretions, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters to me.

    i'll agree with you on this point...i dont think theres some master plan to destroy us...racism exist? yes...theres a long history of it...

    but i dont think white people are sitting around a table somewhere dreaming up plots to destroy us...what would be the point...they run the damn country anyway...

    but i know that what conspiracy theorists here believe

    Do you actually have empirical and historical data to back up this claim or is this just what you FEEL


    yea...on night-line last week...they showed the 'white peoples' meeting where the topic was 'the destruction of the black race'...hundreds of millions of white people attended, even the dirt poor ones.

    do i need /empirical/historical evidence, becuz lord knows you post plenty of it...childplease.png

    Shit I have historical record nigga. Data on data on data facts on facts on facts...you comin with feelings because you want to BELIEVE that we live in a certain construction of society when we clearly do not.

    fantasia2.png

    take that shit back to e-coli nigga...it dont have any play here. What you believe vs what is true are two separate things...and a simple matter of reading and studying is all it takes to check your belief against reality and come to conclusions or solutions.

    you accuse me of stating my opinion as face yet you do the exact same thing....

    im a member of a few boards...the coli is just one...since their are no smilies here i use those...would you like me to use some from boxden instead? or i could go into the stash of gifs for you? what would you like?

    no we are not doing the same thing. You are espousing beliefs pulled from thin air based on a false projection of reality. I am dispersing information and opining thought based on rigorous research and endless study of history political science, law, and foreign policy.

    Its hardly the same thing.
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships carried on by our men, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters.

    This is chess not checkers Loca. There is a reason that Black men are very widely unavailable. Even the commonplace attraction to women of other ethnicities and preference of these women is an execution of
    social engineering.

    This is more than just preserving the culture we're trying to ward off our extinction agenda...

    The only way sistas can be happy about this is if we all maintain this blind eye and willfull ignorance to the
    political context of just our existence in this nation.

    Yes, I understand the very real political and racial suppression of Black men by the system, which is why I mentioned the high rate of incarceration and missed chances at better education. But the fact is that for every educated, successful, on her grind, Black women, there aren't enough Black men to go around for every Black women who is on the same level as them. And are we supposed to expect Black women to lower their standards, or even more painful, resort to man sharing so we can maintain our existence in this nation? Sistahs have been doing that for far too long and still do not achieve happiness as a result.

    polygamy isnt a painful alternative it is an alternative. Women naturally outnumber men...and their have been many societies that utlized this particualr marriage structure without the western expectation of exploitation.

    In times of war men are lost and polygamy is used as a means so that financial ruin and familial separation dont bring a people to ruin. Make no mistake we have been engaged in a war since the end of slavery. We are POWs in this camp and recognizing this much we should be willing to form the necessary bonds to protect ourselves and
    most importantly we shouldnt be sleeping with the enemy. I came to the conclusion of this latter point myself which is why I chose to discontinue any and all romantic and sexual relations with white women. Its a political awareness that manifests itself in everyday choices.

    The results of concurrent relationships and man sharing have already resulted in high rates of herpes and HIV for Black women. Also, polygamy isn't a one size fits all solution--there are human emotions such as jealousy, possessiveness, and competition that can divide and estrange women who are sharing their men. I'd rather we not go through the pain and messiness of that--it seems to illogical and purely emotionally driven. Instead of telling Black women to lower their standards, let's make a focus on educating Black men so that more of them are in the same league as Black women and help brothers raise their standards to that of sistahs.

    YOu do realize that so long as we are heavily relying on whites to supply our income Black men achieving this level of employment is not possible. There are a rising number of college educated men who have no criminal record and are unemployed or underemplyed. Black women are employed in greater number 1) Because Black women are perceived as being less threatening to the white male establishment and 2) Black women fill that double quote of being an ethnic minority and a gender minority.

    Our only option is to get this money from this government and build our own economic infrastructure because so long as we depend on other people to employ us we will nto get what we are seeking.

    As far as the emotional risks and std risks those are things that need to be negotiated. Niggas need to stop stickin their dick in everything and women need to stop tryin to fuck like men but thats another topic. As far as emotions go females gonna have to let go of that built in selfishness it is not serving the best interests of the people.

    If more Black men go to college, and are well educated, chances are they're more than likely to get a decent job than if they received little higher education at all. It's not that Black women are less threatening to the system--we've taken advantage full advantage of the opportunities the Civil Rights movement gave to us. And technically, we're even more threatening as we present a challenge to racism and sexism simultaneously. More Black women go to college than Black men currently, and thus, are more likely to have careers that allow them to gain access to being middle class. There needs to be more emphasis on education, realistically, if people are serious about Black men and women in relationships. Also, asking Black women to negotiate their own personal needs and integrity as a way to fight the power is illogical--brothers simply need to step it up instead of asking us to give up more than we've already done.

    why arent more black men going to college?
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships carried on by our men, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters.

    This is chess not checkers Loca. There is a reason that Black men are very widely unavailable. Even the commonplace attraction to women of other ethnicities and preference of these women is an execution of
    social engineering.

    This is more than just preserving the culture we're trying to ward off our extinction agenda...

    The only way sistas can be happy about this is if we all maintain this blind eye and willfull ignorance to the
    political context of just our existence in this nation.

    Yes, I understand the very real political and racial suppression of Black men by the system, which is why I mentioned the high rate of incarceration and missed chances at better education. But the fact is that for every educated, successful, on her grind, Black women, there aren't enough Black men to go around for every Black women who is on the same level as them. And are we supposed to expect Black women to lower their standards, or even more painful, resort to man sharing so we can maintain our existence in this nation? Sistahs have been doing that for far too long and still do not achieve happiness as a result.

    polygamy isnt a painful alternative it is an alternative. Women naturally outnumber men...and their have been many societies that utlized this particualr marriage structure without the western expectation of exploitation.

    In times of war men are lost and polygamy is used as a means so that financial ruin and familial separation dont bring a people to ruin. Make no mistake we have been engaged in a war since the end of slavery. We are POWs in this camp and recognizing this much we should be willing to form the necessary bonds to protect ourselves and
    most importantly we shouldnt be sleeping with the enemy. I came to the conclusion of this latter point myself which is why I chose to discontinue any and all romantic and sexual relations with white women. Its a political awareness that manifests itself in everyday choices.

    The results of concurrent relationships and man sharing have already resulted in high rates of herpes and HIV for Black women. Also, polygamy isn't a one size fits all solution--there are human emotions such as jealousy, possessiveness, and competition that can divide and estrange women who are sharing their men. I'd rather we not go through the pain and messiness of that--it seems to illogical and purely emotionally driven. Instead of telling Black women to lower their standards, let's make a focus on educating Black men so that more of them are in the same league as Black women and help brothers raise their standards to that of sistahs.

    YOu do realize that so long as we are heavily relying on whites to supply our income Black men achieving this level of employment is not possible. There are a rising number of college educated men who have no criminal record and are unemployed or underemplyed. Black women are employed in greater number 1) Because Black women are perceived as being less threatening to the white male establishment and 2) Black women fill that double quote of being an ethnic minority and a gender minority.

    Our only option is to get this money from this government and build our own economic infrastructure because so long as we depend on other people to employ us we will nto get what we are seeking.

    As far as the emotional risks and std risks those are things that need to be negotiated. Niggas need to stop stickin their dick in everything and women need to stop tryin to fuck like men but thats another topic. As far as emotions go females gonna have to let go of that built in selfishness it is not serving the best interests of the people.

    If more Black men go to college, and are well educated, chances are they're more than likely to get a decent job than if they received little higher education at all. It's not that Black women are less threatening to the system--we've taken advantage full advantage of the opportunities the Civil Rights movement gave to us. And technically, we're even more threatening as we present a challenge to racism and sexism simultaneously. More Black women go to college than Black men currently, and thus, are more likely to have careers that allow them to gain access to being middle class. There needs to be more emphasis on education, realistically, if people are serious about Black men and women in relationships. Also, asking Black women to negotiate their own personal needs and integrity as a way to fight the power is illogical--brothers simply need to step it up instead of asking us to give up more than we've already done.

    C'mon ma stop playin with the semantics More Black men do not reach college because at the after the age of eight schools systems start treating young boys hostile.
    Black men are perceived as a threat on visceral level when it comes to a white male dominated corporate world. The only thing the Civil Rights movement did was open us up to being astounded with tokenism and symbolic victories while simultaneously destroying the psuedo ethnic enclaves that had been built due to segregation. We were better off under segregation for the simple matter that we still had control over our economy thats priority number one and we gave that up in order to fit in.

    We need not really an emphasis on education but on black mental health. We are a people suffering from a variety of mental diseases stemming from post traumatic slave disorder. Theres a lot of shit wrong...
    rip.dilla
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships/indiscretions, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters to me.

    i'll agree with you on this point...i dont think theres some master plan to destroy us...racism exist? yes...theres a long history of it...

    but i dont think white people are sitting around a table somewhere dreaming up plots to destroy us...what would be the point...they run the damn country anyway...

    but i know that what conspiracy theorists here believe

    Do you actually have empirical and historical data to back up this claim or is this just what you FEEL


    yea...on night-line last week...they showed the 'white peoples' meeting where the topic was 'the destruction of the black race'...hundreds of millions of white people attended, even the dirt poor ones.

    do i need /empirical/historical evidence, becuz lord knows you post plenty of it...childplease.png

    Shit I have historical record nigga. Data on data on data facts on facts on facts...you comin with feelings because you want to BELIEVE that we live in a certain construction of society when we clearly do not.

    fantasia2.png

    take that shit back to e-coli nigga...it dont have any play here. What you believe vs what is true are two separate things...and a simple matter of reading and studying is all it takes to check your belief against reality and come to conclusions or solutions.

    you accuse me of stating my opinion as face yet you do the exact same thing....

    im a member of a few boards...the coli is just one...since their are no smilies here i use those...would you like me to use some from boxden instead? or i could go into the stash of gifs for you? what would you like?

    no we are not doing the same thing. You are espousing beliefs pulled from thin air based on a false projection of reality. I am dispersing information and opining thought based on rigorous research and endless study of history political science, law, and foreign policy.

    Its hardly the same thing.

    so let me get this straight....you on here blowing smoke...and we're supposed to take your word that what you say is fact because you say so...due to your supposed research? ok....got it....lol

    internet revolutionists....smh

    what is it exactly that you do to solve 'our' problems besides get on the internet and troll?
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships carried on by our men, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters.

    This is chess not checkers Loca. There is a reason that Black men are very widely unavailable. Even the commonplace attraction to women of other ethnicities and preference of these women is an execution of
    social engineering.

    This is more than just preserving the culture we're trying to ward off our extinction agenda...

    The only way sistas can be happy about this is if we all maintain this blind eye and willfull ignorance to the
    political context of just our existence in this nation.

    Yes, I understand the very real political and racial suppression of Black men by the system, which is why I mentioned the high rate of incarceration and missed chances at better education. But the fact is that for every educated, successful, on her grind, Black women, there aren't enough Black men to go around for every Black women who is on the same level as them. And are we supposed to expect Black women to lower their standards, or even more painful, resort to man sharing so we can maintain our existence in this nation? Sistahs have been doing that for far too long and still do not achieve happiness as a result.

    polygamy isnt a painful alternative it is an alternative. Women naturally outnumber men...and their have been many societies that utlized this particualr marriage structure without the western expectation of exploitation.

    In times of war men are lost and polygamy is used as a means so that financial ruin and familial separation dont bring a people to ruin. Make no mistake we have been engaged in a war since the end of slavery. We are POWs in this camp and recognizing this much we should be willing to form the necessary bonds to protect ourselves and
    most importantly we shouldnt be sleeping with the enemy. I came to the conclusion of this latter point myself which is why I chose to discontinue any and all romantic and sexual relations with white women. Its a political awareness that manifests itself in everyday choices.

    The results of concurrent relationships and man sharing have already resulted in high rates of herpes and HIV for Black women. Also, polygamy isn't a one size fits all solution--there are human emotions such as jealousy, possessiveness, and competition that can divide and estrange women who are sharing their men. I'd rather we not go through the pain and messiness of that--it seems to illogical and purely emotionally driven. Instead of telling Black women to lower their standards, let's make a focus on educating Black men so that more of them are in the same league as Black women and help brothers raise their standards to that of sistahs.

    YOu do realize that so long as we are heavily relying on whites to supply our income Black men achieving this level of employment is not possible. There are a rising number of college educated men who have no criminal record and are unemployed or underemplyed. Black women are employed in greater number 1) Because Black women are perceived as being less threatening to the white male establishment and 2) Black women fill that double quote of being an ethnic minority and a gender minority.

    Our only option is to get this money from this government and build our own economic infrastructure because so long as we depend on other people to employ us we will nto get what we are seeking.

    As far as the emotional risks and std risks those are things that need to be negotiated. Niggas need to stop stickin their dick in everything and women need to stop tryin to fuck like men but thats another topic. As far as emotions go females gonna have to let go of that built in selfishness it is not serving the best interests of the people.

    If more Black men go to college, and are well educated, chances are they're more than likely to get a decent job than if they received little higher education at all. It's not that Black women are less threatening to the system--we've taken advantage full advantage of the opportunities the Civil Rights movement gave to us. And technically, we're even more threatening as we present a challenge to racism and sexism simultaneously. More Black women go to college than Black men currently, and thus, are more likely to have careers that allow them to gain access to being middle class. There needs to be more emphasis on education, realistically, if people are serious about Black men and women in relationships. Also, asking Black women to negotiate their own personal needs and integrity as a way to fight the power is illogical--brothers simply need to step it up instead of asking us to give up more than we've already done.

    why arent more black men going to college?

    More brothers are dropping out of high school than sistahs are. Low-paying jobs, on the corner, and higher levels of incarceration. I do realize that racism plays a part in this, yes. But I do want more brothers to take advantage of opportunities that are there.

    Before this valuing of education can take place there is a great need for widescale therapy.

    Young black boys out'chea hurtin and that adage is very much true hurt people hurt people.
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships carried on by our men, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters.

    This is chess not checkers Loca. There is a reason that Black men are very widely unavailable. Even the commonplace attraction to women of other ethnicities and preference of these women is an execution of
    social engineering.

    This is more than just preserving the culture we're trying to ward off our extinction agenda...

    The only way sistas can be happy about this is if we all maintain this blind eye and willfull ignorance to the
    political context of just our existence in this nation.

    Yes, I understand the very real political and racial suppression of Black men by the system, which is why I mentioned the high rate of incarceration and missed chances at better education. But the fact is that for every educated, successful, on her grind, Black women, there aren't enough Black men to go around for every Black women who is on the same level as them. And are we supposed to expect Black women to lower their standards, or even more painful, resort to man sharing so we can maintain our existence in this nation? Sistahs have been doing that for far too long and still do not achieve happiness as a result.

    polygamy isnt a painful alternative it is an alternative. Women naturally outnumber men...and their have been many societies that utlized this particualr marriage structure without the western expectation of exploitation.

    In times of war men are lost and polygamy is used as a means so that financial ruin and familial separation dont bring a people to ruin. Make no mistake we have been engaged in a war since the end of slavery. We are POWs in this camp and recognizing this much we should be willing to form the necessary bonds to protect ourselves and
    most importantly we shouldnt be sleeping with the enemy. I came to the conclusion of this latter point myself which is why I chose to discontinue any and all romantic and sexual relations with white women. Its a political awareness that manifests itself in everyday choices.

    The results of concurrent relationships and man sharing have already resulted in high rates of herpes and HIV for Black women. Also, polygamy isn't a one size fits all solution--there are human emotions such as jealousy, possessiveness, and competition that can divide and estrange women who are sharing their men. I'd rather we not go through the pain and messiness of that--it seems to illogical and purely emotionally driven. Instead of telling Black women to lower their standards, let's make a focus on educating Black men so that more of them are in the same league as Black women and help brothers raise their standards to that of sistahs.

    YOu do realize that so long as we are heavily relying on whites to supply our income Black men achieving this level of employment is not possible. There are a rising number of college educated men who have no criminal record and are unemployed or underemplyed. Black women are employed in greater number 1) Because Black women are perceived as being less threatening to the white male establishment and 2) Black women fill that double quote of being an ethnic minority and a gender minority.

    Our only option is to get this money from this government and build our own economic infrastructure because so long as we depend on other people to employ us we will nto get what we are seeking.

    As far as the emotional risks and std risks those are things that need to be negotiated. Niggas need to stop stickin their dick in everything and women need to stop tryin to fuck like men but thats another topic. As far as emotions go females gonna have to let go of that built in selfishness it is not serving the best interests of the people.

    If more Black men go to college, and are well educated, chances are they're more than likely to get a decent job than if they received little higher education at all. It's not that Black women are less threatening to the system--we've taken advantage full advantage of the opportunities the Civil Rights movement gave to us. And technically, we're even more threatening as we present a challenge to racism and sexism simultaneously. More Black women go to college than Black men currently, and thus, are more likely to have careers that allow them to gain access to being middle class. There needs to be more emphasis on education, realistically, if people are serious about Black men and women in relationships. Also, asking Black women to negotiate their own personal needs and integrity as a way to fight the power is illogical--brothers simply need to step it up instead of asking us to give up more than we've already done.

    why arent more black men going to college?

    More brothers are dropping out of high school than sistahs are. Low-paying jobs, on the corner, and higher levels of incarceration. I do realize that racism plays a part in this, yes. But I do want more brothers to take advantage of opportunities that are there.

    i think i asked you this before....but are you in college? sociology major? this sounds like you read it straight out of a book...

    i agree with you to an extent...but there are some things that contribute to bruhs dropping out...etc
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

    Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

    Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

    But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

    Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships/indiscretions, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters to me.

    i'll agree with you on this point...i dont think theres some master plan to destroy us...racism exist? yes...theres a long history of it...

    but i dont think white people are sitting around a table somewhere dreaming up plots to destroy us...what would be the point...they run the damn country anyway...

    but i know that what conspiracy theorists here believe

    Do you actually have empirical and historical data to back up this claim or is this just what you FEEL


    yea...on night-line last week...they showed the 'white peoples' meeting where the topic was 'the destruction of the black race'...hundreds of millions of white people attended, even the dirt poor ones.

    do i need /empirical/historical evidence, becuz lord knows you post plenty of it...childplease.png

    Shit I have historical record nigga. Data on data on data facts on facts on facts...you comin with feelings because you want to BELIEVE that we live in a certain construction of society when we clearly do not.

    fantasia2.png

    take that shit back to e-coli nigga...it dont have any play here. What you believe vs what is true are two separate things...and a simple matter of reading and studying is all it takes to check your belief against reality and come to conclusions or solutions.

    you accuse me of stating my opinion as face yet you do the exact same thing....

    im a member of a few boards...the coli is just one...since their are no smilies here i use those...would you like me to use some from boxden instead? or i could go into the stash of gifs for you? what would you like?

    no we are not doing the same thing. You are espousing beliefs pulled from thin air based on a false projection of reality. I am dispersing information and opining thought based on rigorous research and endless study of history political science, law, and foreign policy.

    Its hardly the same thing.

    so let me get this straight....you on here blowing smoke...and we're supposed to take your word that what you say is fact because you say so...due to your supposed research? ok....got it....lol

    internet revolutionists....smh

    what is it exactly that you do to solve 'our' problems besides get on the internet and troll?

    Shit if you feel Im trollin dun then you wastin your energy fuckin with me. If I were in your position I wouldnt even acknowledge me because whats a troll but some lonely nigga in need of attention ::yeezy shrug::
    rip.dilla
Sign In or Register to comment.