Amotekun wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships carried on by our men, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters.

This is chess not checkers Loca. There is a reason that Black men are very widely unavailable. Even the commonplace attraction to women of other ethnicities and preference of these women is an execution of
    social engineering.

This is more than just preserving the culture we're trying to ward off our extinction agenda...

The only way sistas can be happy about this is if we all maintain this blind eye and willfull ignorance to the
    political context of just our existence in this nation.

Yes, I understand the very real political and racial suppression of Black men by the system, which is why I mentioned the high rate of incarceration and missed chances at better education. But the fact is that for every educated, successful, on her grind, Black women, there aren't enough Black men to go around for every Black women who is on the same level as them. And are we supposed to expect Black women to lower their standards, or even more painful, resort to man sharing so we can maintain our existence in this nation? Sistahs have been doing that for far too long and still do not achieve happiness as a result.

polygamy isnt a painful alternative it is an alternative. Women naturally outnumber men...and their have been many societies that utlized this particualr marriage structure without the western expectation of exploitation.

In times of war men are lost and polygamy is used as a means so that financial ruin and familial separation dont bring a people to ruin. Make no mistake we have been engaged in a war since the end of slavery. We are POWs in this camp and recognizing this much we should be willing to form the necessary bonds to protect ourselves and
    most importantly we shouldnt be sleeping with the enemy. I came to the conclusion of this latter point myself which is why I chose to discontinue any and all romantic and sexual relations with white women. Its a political awareness that manifests itself in everyday choices.

The results of concurrent relationships and man sharing have already resulted in high rates of herpes and HIV for Black women. Also, polygamy isn't a one size fits all solution--there are human emotions such as jealousy, possessiveness, and competition that can divide and estrange women who are sharing their men. I'd rather we not go through the pain and messiness of that--it seems to illogical and purely emotionally driven. Instead of telling Black women to lower their standards, let's make a focus on educating Black men so that more of them are in the same league as Black women and help brothers raise their standards to that of sistahs.

YOu do realize that so long as we are heavily relying on whites to supply our income Black men achieving this level of employment is not possible. There are a rising number of college educated men who have no criminal record and are unemployed or underemplyed. Black women are employed in greater number 1) Because Black women are perceived as being less threatening to the white male establishment and 2) Black women fill that double quote of being an ethnic minority and a gender minority.

Our only option is to get this money from this government and build our own economic infrastructure because so long as we depend on other people to employ us we will nto get what we are seeking.

As far as the emotional risks and std risks those are things that need to be negotiated. Niggas need to stop stickin their dick in everything and women need to stop tryin to fuck like men but thats another topic. As far as emotions go females gonna have to let go of that built in selfishness it is not serving the best interests of the people.

If more Black men go to college, and are well educated, chances are they're more than likely to get a decent job than if they received little higher education at all. It's not that Black women are less threatening to the system--we've taken advantage full advantage of the opportunities the Civil Rights movement gave to us. And technically, we're even more threatening as we present a challenge to racism and sexism simultaneously. More Black women go to college than Black men currently, and thus, are more likely to have careers that allow them to gain access to being middle class. There needs to be more emphasis on education, realistically, if people are serious about Black men and women in relationships. Also, asking Black women to negotiate their own personal needs and integrity as a way to fight the power is illogical--brothers simply need to step it up instead of asking us to give up more than we've already done.

why arent more black men going to college?

More brothers are dropping out of high school than sistahs are. Low-paying jobs, on the corner, and higher levels of incarceration. I do realize that racism plays a part in this, yes. But I do want more brothers to take advantage of opportunities that are there.

Before this valuing of education can take place there is a great need for widescale therapy.

Young black boys out'chea hurtin and that adage is very much true hurt people hurt people.

so your plan...is to forego education and conduct therapy?

13137386648.gif

• AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon ma stop playin with the semantics More Black men do not reach college because at the after the age of eight schools systems start treating young boys hostile.
    Black men are perceived as a threat on visceral level when it comes to a white male dominated corporate world. The only thing the Civil Rights movement did was open us up to being astounded with tokenism and symbolic victories while simultaneously destroying the psuedo ethnic enclaves that had been built due to segregation. We were better off under segregation for the simple matter that we still had control over our economy thats priority number one and we gave that up in order to fit in.

We need not really an emphasis on education but on black mental health. We are a people suffering from a variety of mental diseases stemming from post traumatic slave disorder. Theres a lot of shit wrong...

The system is hostile to Black children, whether they are male or female. Can't agree with Black men being more of a visceral threat, being that a couple of women in the family have worked for corporations and were routinely excluded from the good old boys network because of their race and because of their sex. Sistahs are never treated as docile because of our gender; we are not held to the same kindness and likeness of being less threatening as white women have. We shouldn't play oppression Olympics here. Point is, Black women are outperforming brothers on every level while they lag behind, and we have the double oppressions to show for it. I can't ask myself and other Black women to sit around and wait for more brothers to get it together. It's not logical.

Im not playing the oppression olympics as you call it but I have to call a spade a spade. I never said black women had the welcome mat rolled out for them in the corporate world but routinely from my own experience and from others black men are constantly held down into positions of peonage. Black men are seena s a physical sexual and numerical threat....but fuck all of that.

In order for us to get to where we need to be the solution is not black women tippin out with white men like black men have been tippi out with white women. If one fall we all fall simple as that. So the solution is to pull together not go further apart. My solutions about therapy that is some real spit not some esoteric pipe dream its imperative.

How is black women sleeping with the enemy logical?
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lil loca yes...theres a widespread disregard for education with our youth...i think thats the major problem...being smart is seen as being 'white' or not cool...that needs to change
    [Deleted User]
    A really extreme article, but it makes an interesting point about Black women in interracial relationships. The reality is that as time passes by, we'll probably see more Black women and white men together--because there is a lack of available Black men who are of the same social/economic class that an increasing number of Black women are in. I read that the reason why white men used to say they preferred to date white women was because they were unsure of how to approach them and didn't think that their interest would be reciprocated. Nowadays, when you see a white dude with a Black women, people are more apt to think he's sensitive, liberal/progressive, and just more down than if he was with a white chick.

Niggas aitn even tryin to peep this social engineering game though.

Ad hominem attacks are sufficient but rest assure the destruction of our
    people is top agenda and achieving the attentions of the black woman is
    the Ace of Spades in this joint.

But niggas been eatin this post racial society tofu and hadn't been keepin their
    guard up.

Meh; I'll have to disagree on this being an elaborate destruction scheme. Black women are making up more of the middle class and are among the more educated members of the community, whereas brothers aren't. We've lost a lot of our men to incarceration, concurrent relationships carried on by our men, and their interest in other women (although there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that). I understand wanting to preserve the culture and contribute to the race; Black women also had it drilled into our heads that Black men are the only ones who want us and that we should stick with them out of loyalty. But realistically, there aren't enough Black men who match with Black women on the social class level or with the same educational background. I've stopped caring about being overly concerned with it--as long as sistahs are happy, that's all that matters.

This is chess not checkers Loca. There is a reason that Black men are very widely unavailable. Even the commonplace attraction to women of other ethnicities and preference of these women is an execution of
    social engineering.

This is more than just preserving the culture we're trying to ward off our extinction agenda...

The only way sistas can be happy about this is if we all maintain this blind eye and willfull ignorance to the
    political context of just our existence in this nation.

Yes, I understand the very real political and racial suppression of Black men by the system, which is why I mentioned the high rate of incarceration and missed chances at better education. But the fact is that for every educated, successful, on her grind, Black women, there aren't enough Black men to go around for every Black women who is on the same level as them. And are we supposed to expect Black women to lower their standards, or even more painful, resort to man sharing so we can maintain our existence in this nation? Sistahs have been doing that for far too long and still do not achieve happiness as a result.

polygamy isnt a painful alternative it is an alternative. Women naturally outnumber men...and their have been many societies that utlized this particualr marriage structure without the western expectation of exploitation.

In times of war men are lost and polygamy is used as a means so that financial ruin and familial separation dont bring a people to ruin. Make no mistake we have been engaged in a war since the end of slavery. We are POWs in this camp and recognizing this much we should be willing to form the necessary bonds to protect ourselves and
    most importantly we shouldnt be sleeping with the enemy. I came to the conclusion of this latter point myself which is why I chose to discontinue any and all romantic and sexual relations with white women. Its a political awareness that manifests itself in everyday choices.

The results of concurrent relationships and man sharing have already resulted in high rates of herpes and HIV for Black women. Also, polygamy isn't a one size fits all solution--there are human emotions such as jealousy, possessiveness, and competition that can divide and estrange women who are sharing their men. I'd rather we not go through the pain and messiness of that--it seems to illogical and purely emotionally driven. Instead of telling Black women to lower their standards, let's make a focus on educating Black men so that more of them are in the same league as Black women and help brothers raise their standards to that of sistahs.

YOu do realize that so long as we are heavily relying on whites to supply our income Black men achieving this level of employment is not possible. There are a rising number of college educated men who have no criminal record and are unemployed or underemplyed. Black women are employed in greater number 1) Because Black women are perceived as being less threatening to the white male establishment and 2) Black women fill that double quote of being an ethnic minority and a gender minority.

Our only option is to get this money from this government and build our own economic infrastructure because so long as we depend on other people to employ us we will nto get what we are seeking.

As far as the emotional risks and std risks those are things that need to be negotiated. Niggas need to stop stickin their dick in everything and women need to stop tryin to fuck like men but thats another topic. As far as emotions go females gonna have to let go of that built in selfishness it is not serving the best interests of the people.

If more Black men go to college, and are well educated, chances are they're more than likely to get a decent job than if they received little higher education at all. It's not that Black women are less threatening to the system--we've taken advantage full advantage of the opportunities the Civil Rights movement gave to us. And technically, we're even more threatening as we present a challenge to racism and sexism simultaneously. More Black women go to college than Black men currently, and thus, are more likely to have careers that allow them to gain access to being middle class. There needs to be more emphasis on education, realistically, if people are serious about Black men and women in relationships. Also, asking Black women to negotiate their own personal needs and integrity as a way to fight the power is illogical--brothers simply need to step it up instead of asking us to give up more than we've already done.

why arent more black men going to college?

More brothers are dropping out of high school than sistahs are. Low-paying jobs, on the corner, and higher levels of incarceration. I do realize that racism plays a part in this, yes. But I do want more brothers to take advantage of opportunities that are there.

Before this valuing of education can take place there is a great need for widescale therapy.

Young black boys out'chea hurtin and that adage is very much true hurt people hurt people.

so your plan...is to forego education and conduct therapy?

13137386648.gif

My plan isnt to forgo education...but for education to even be effective in its intentions psychological and spiritual repair is needed.

Foundation is crroked you can have the best bricks the finest cement and the most ingenious engineer, that foundation fucked up the whole house is a joke.
    rip.dilla
    widespread therapy isnt feasible...if we gonna talk lets talk real shit.

what needs to happen is these kids need to start being brought up in stable environments...this baby momma/daddy shit needs to stop...the home is the first and easiest place to start

• ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alot of black women feel like she made it to the promise land being with a white man.
    alot of black women feel like she made it to the promise land being with a white man.

to be honest...a lot of bruhs do that shit too...
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Loca

I'm currently completing my 2nd Masters degree and looking for a good doctorate program

I own my own business and have a significant net worth at this point

what is taking you so long to get to my level?

why do I not see all these high achieving black women everywhere that you speak of?
    @Loca

I'm currently completing my 2nd Masters degree and looking for a good doctorate program

why do I not see all these high achieving black women everywhere that you speak of?

bruh...most of'em have a BA degree (and are teaching, or some shit) and think theyve conquered the world...i work in the chemistry world (corporate) and theres hardly any black women in this...but theres a ton of'em teaching and in business tho

what needs to happen is these kids need to start being brought up in stable environments...this baby momma/daddy shit needs to stop...the home is the first and easiest place to start

Bruh how you tryin to stop a runaway train with no brakes and WD-40 on the tracks?

Widespread therapy is possible if we approach it the correct way. I swear to god I tell niggas everyday
    I got the W right here.

Bruh how you tryin to stop a runaway train with no brakes and WD-40 on the tracks?

Widespread therapy is possible if we approach it the correct way. I swear to god I tell niggas everyday
    I got the W right here.

where you gonna get funding for an ethnic therapy program?

you think a repub congress is gonna pass a bill to pay for young niggas to go to therapy?

man...bruh...cmon now...that shit isnt feasible....

start in the home...

I got the W right here.

you think a repub congress is gonna pass a bill to pay for young niggas to go to therapy?

start in the home...

Social engineering broseph.

The money is gonna come from the government...but the first step has to be taken by Black folk.

Firstly UN declared slavery to be an act of genocide. The United States gvt can be sued in international
    court for reparations.

How we get the funds is a campaign effort to get black folks to donate that annual holiday budget of 3billion to fund a black legal team devoted specifically to bringing this case to court.

Even if only a fraction of black people took up this effort say 10% thats still 300 million more than enough to get things rolling.

This shit is an automatic W with constant international pressure US is going to have to pay up. There some other things Black folks should be fighting for as well such as tax exempt status and tribal status...but right now we are dealing with the money.

The funds from the law suit is enough to set up a separate economy for black folks. That money along with status is enough to jump start this wide spread healing process....

This is the only W...everything else is simply a renegotiation of the terms of our oppression...and L

Right now I am in talks with several Reparation seeking organizations to adopt this strategy. If we dont win
    here we are done. Thats a wrap. Checkmate.
    rip.dilla
    edited January 2013
    @Loca

Not sure. Perhaps it's a personal/geographic problem.

I'm only reporting statistics. As of right now, more Black women are in college, make up the lucrative career market, and make up the Black middle class. Research it and you'll see.

I find the bolded to be true

however the underlined might be convoluted since it has been shown that black men tend to out earn black women in pay even tho black women tend to have more degrees

the bureau of labor statistics disagrees that black women are earning as much as you claim when we still lead on the payscale

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/wkyeng.pdf

@blakfyahking

Does your business employ other black people?

it sure does.............but not as many as I would like
    Lurker6

I got the W right here.

start in the home...

Social engineering broseph.

The money is gonna come from the government...but the first step has to be taken by Black folk.

Firstly UN declared slavery to be an act of genocide. The United States gvt can be sued in international
    court for reparations.

How we get the funds is a campaign effort to get black folks to donate that annual holiday budget of 3billion to fund a black legal team devoted specifically to bringing this case to court.

Even if only a fraction of black people took up this effort say 10% thats still 300 million more than enough to get things rolling.

This shit is an automatic W with constant international pressure US is going to have to pay up. There some other things Black folks should be fighting for as well such as tax exempt status and tribal status...but right now we are dealing with the money.

The funds from the law suit is enough to set up a separate economy for black folks. That money along with status is enough to jump start this wide spread healing process....

This is the only W...everything else is simply a renegotiation of the terms of our oppression...and L

Right now I am in talks with several Reparation seeking organizations to adopt this strategy. If we dont win
    here we are done. Thats a wrap. Checkmate.

go ahead and give it a shot...i dont see this working...but ive been wrong before.

i still say starting in the home is the simplest thing to do...your plan calls for a lot of stuff to fall into place...a lot of 'ifs'

what happens to all the kids that continue to be born in the meantime?
    @Loca

I'm only reporting statistics. As of right now, more Black women are in college, make up the lucrative career market, and make up the Black middle class. Research it and you'll see.

however the underlined might be convoluted since it has been shown that black men tend to out earn black women in pay even tho black women tend to have more degrees

the bureau of labor statistics disagrees that black women are earning as much as you claim when we still lead on the payscale

@blakfyahking

Well bruh what can black folks do to help you expand your business? What industry are you in?
    @Loca

@blakfyahking

Well bruh what can black folks do to help you expand your business? What industry are you in?

management consulting

and black folks can help by getting degrees in subjects that people actually use

it's hard to find a college educated black person who is really interested in business, can crunch numbers AND think outside the box

too many of us out here looking for a job instead of trying to make our own jobs
    AmotekunLouis CipherValentinez A. Kaiserkingblaze84
    @Loca

@blakfyahking

management consulting

and black folks can help by getting degrees in subjects that people actually use

it's hard to find a college educated black person who is really interested in business, can crunch numbers AND think outside the box

too many of us out here looking for a job instead of trying to make our own jobs

So that is long term more degrees you talking another four years at least what is something immediate?
    @Loca

@blakfyahking

management consulting

So that is long term more degrees you talking another four years at least what is something immediate?

there is nothing more immediate than getting that education

otherwise you could try coming up with your own innovative idea that solves a real world problem............then at least even if your invention/idea fails, you at least have critical experience in what it takes to try to run a business

the problem is we have too many of us who avoid mathematics...........
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i feel im too young and really don't wan't to understand it, but most niggas think there pimping because they fucking a bunch of hoes and they think there the shit but in reality 9/10 if shorty hasn't been abused by x y and z she would of had enough self esteem not to pay attention to you. its crazy how much outrageous shit happen to these broads and they call go through the same thing rape/fatherless/abuse/molestastion etc shit is crazy
    SOWETO
    edited January 2013
    @Loca

@blakfyahking

"While Black women overall still earn less than Black men, the female-male earnings gap is narrower among African Americans than any other racial group. Black women earn almost 95 percent of what Black men earn, up from 75 percent thirty years ago."

That's a statistical quote from author Ralph Banks. Also, Black women have more than 50% of managerial/professional gigs. So yes, pay matters, but overall, more Black women hold positions that equate to middle class earnings moreso than Black men. And aren't there more Black entrepreneurs now than ever in this day and age?

but the bolded isn't saying much and actually contradicts your argument about all these great educated black women everywhere

my point is what difference does it make how many more degrees black women hold if black men still make more money

the underlined just reinforces my point that many black men are actually bringing home more money................how many black men run their own biz vs. black women working as a manager for someone else

I'm making more "black" dollars, meanwhile a sister is being paid to help a white man make more money for himself

you don't find that ironic to be boasting about that?
    Lurker6
  • UndergroundraplegendUndergroundraplegend Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice find Amotekun

but its not just that brotha but tons are like that outside of the billioniare status, with our women

believe it or not Chinese men go into african and pick up Our women espically the dime ones

and of course the men here who take our women.
  • UndergroundraplegendUndergroundraplegend Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    aint nothing wrong with black women...they just need to stop having kids like they trying to repopulate the earth before they reach 30

Ur mistaking black women for mexican women

well actually the Birth rate for the Black race is 5.1

the highest out of all the races. but I agree if your just referring to america.
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 4,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BossBoo wrote: »
    ud be surprised at how many white men love black women..
    its societal pressures that makes them marry the white woman.. while they secretly covet black women..

so they kill two birds wit one stone..
    marry the white bitch to make mommy.. daddy and associates happy.. and pay for black pussy! hahahaha

i dont know who hate niggas more but love black bitches.. mexican or white men..

This right here. Didn't notice till I moved to DMV but a lot of white dudes lust after black women but they are intimidated or its socially I acceptable for them.
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    ok...

billionaires prefer black women

am I supposed to be proud or something?

what is this study based upon?

honestly a black woman would hubby up any man with 6 figures even if he was cut at the hip and was a torso getting around on a skateboard.
    CashmoneyDuxLurker6blakfyahking