What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So Then, The Colts score 0 touchdowns, and RG3 on 1 Leg throws a TD on opening drive...

woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
thoughts.....

THat boy luck look average as fuck to me... Colts fucked up not pickin RG3
StoneColdMikeyinfamous114rageTheBossmangman82

Replies

• woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skip thinks like me:

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
    Luck's offense: 0 touchdowns today. RG3: TD pass on his first ever playoff possession, vs. NFL's No. 1 scoring defense.
    DarcSkiesAlready Home_17CP203
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Injuries are the only thing that can hold RG3 back. Other than that he has better tangibles and intangibles than Luck. Still think Luck will have a good career, especially if he learn to stop turning the ball over so damn much.
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

texasdaking88coop9889
  • [Trillmatic][Trillmatic] Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boys giving Seattle that work!!
    jamalcrawfordpattymillsproposal.gif?w=650
    P swayze166
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 8,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope RG3 go far into the playoffs..
    I want to see him succeed..
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got the goat for the simple fact your post proved you ain't slit your wrists yet
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

coop9889
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Every time dude makes a thread it's followed by ether and suicidal encouragement. lol
    BdTtDYlCQAIOg0M.png thunderlogoangle2.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBRMPIUVCNw~~60_35.JPGVINYLMAGNET-FALCONS.jpg

Hey, you, yeah u, the corny ass faggot, girlie mouth ass nigga. Click dat wack button -->
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 7,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time dude makes a thread it's followed by ether and suicidal encouragement. lol

Well deserved
    Cowboys 15-16 Superbowl Champs

#SayNoToBigAssSigs
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and they both lost and rg3 will probably need surgery on that knee......and the colts fucked up? naw I'll take the stronger qb
    P swayze166mike06MR.CJ
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 7,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colts definitely picked the right QB.

Luck gon be in the league a good 5-6 years longer than RG3. RG3 too frail.
    Cowboys 15-16 Superbowl Champs

#SayNoToBigAssSigs
    blackjack2012P swayze166mike06
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,598 Regulator
    Both niggas got eliminated. Thread invalid
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    P swayze166TheBossmanpurpngoldlouis rich
  • rakim iirakim ii Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    The hell with Luck and RGIII. Russell Wilson won!
    On the internet you can be anything you want. It's so strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

http://imageshack.us/a/img402/3506/turbozonemelogift6.gif

http://i45.tinypic.com/5vu3og.jpg
    TheBossman
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    This argument may not be decided for 10 years, let alone 10 months.

But i will say fo rthis season Luck @ 54%, 20 picks is a far cry from RG3's 64% and only 5 ints, and oh yea 800 rush yards, too

Yet people act like they neck n neck...
    Olorun22gman82
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    s2jepeka wrote: »

But i will say fo rthis season Luck @ 54%, 20 picks is a far cry from RG3's 64% and only 5 ints, and oh yea 800 rush yards, too

that's a lil misleading considering Luck THREW more than RG3 so it's not far fetched for him to have more picks and a lower completion %

Luck completed more passes, attempted more passes, threw for more yards, and WON more games than RG3
    Olorun22Dr. Stitch
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For RG3 sake, i hope he gets away from Shanahan because that dude is gonna reduce his career to injuries.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    mike06
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »

that's a lil misleading considering Luck THREW more than RG3 so it's not far fetched for him to have more picks and a lower completion %

Luck completed more passes, attempted more passes, threw for more yards, and WON more games than RG3

Understood, but 54% is bottom of the barrell even without comparing to RG3. As far as the wins, that argument was valid in week 9, not so now when the Skins ended up 10-6 to the Colts 11-5.

And we wont even bring up who they actually played.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »

Understood, but 54% is bottom of the barrell even without comparing to RG3. As far as the wins, that argument was valid in week 9, not so now when the Skins ended up 10-6 to the Colts 11-5.

And we wont even bring up who they actually played.

Yeah we dont already discussed this shit redskins had a better schedule