The shield are gangstas!

MeesterMeester The World Is Mind.Outrage LandPosts: 15,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
That tlc match with team hell no and ryback was the best match I've seen so far since hhh and undertaker. I hope wwe push them far and may all of them carry the gold at the same time
Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
VIBEMr. 66HundredgenocidecutterAlready Home_17

Replies

• Mr. 66HundredMr. 66Hundred Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    Its a fact
    every time you had a click who would just bumrush the ring and beat the fuck outta everybody they instantly became popular

The Shield ain't no different
    But they gon break them up by the Summer......
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,555 Regulator
    I can see Seth Rollins being kicked out the group and becoming babyface
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ehhh. There getting alot of praise because all members have a chance @ being the next face of the company!!!
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,678 Regulator
    if the WWE were smart they'd run a bully story...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    genocidecutter
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

No silly don't be a bully be a star
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,678 Regulator
    well...not when you gay it all up like that...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    VIBEeternal soldier
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,263 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cause nothing screams the WWE's appeal to kids in there PG era like a storyline about bullying!!!
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    icks86 wrote: »

Cause nothing screams the WWE's appeal to kids in there PG era like a storyline about bullying!!!
    think about it...
    kids need to see someone overcome there bully via a good ole ass whooping...

america is in desperate need of that shit right now...

bully's getting their comeupance went out after..... well shit what was the last anything that showed a bully getting they ass whooped?
    even the last karate kid left that out... AND THAT WAS THE FUCKING BASIS OF THE WHOLE GOT DAMN FRANCHISE!!!

think bigger. or smoke some... which ever...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    genocidecutter
  • dandcttdandctt Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    The way the shield was booked in the TLC match was almost flawless.

Best 3 man stable in a minute.

All members are booked on an equal level and portrayed as clever and dangerous.

As opposed to Legacy where it was Randy Orton and his two idiot jobber pals.
    genocidecutterVIBEsouth4life
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was at TLC the shield entrance
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbhh470-Ago&feature=youtube_gdata_player

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    Meester
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,857 Regulator
    what i hate about groups like this is that they end up breaking up
    Meester
  • Dave2one6Dave2one6 Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the shield needs to add Maddox or Punk to their stable.
    VIBE