What rapper do u think can make a COME BACK in 2013 ???

kuskklassickuskklassic Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
in past years we've watched alot of veteran rappers make a comeback in this new generation. 2012 we say Juicy J make a comeback and is still riding the wave.

Replies

• RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dipset - still waitin for that album lol

The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

El Payaso
  • RichPorterOfTheICRichPorterOfTheIC Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ricky.G wrote: »
    dipset - still waitin for that album lol

This...
    Cam and juelz dropping new music soon hopefully it's followed by diplomatic immunity 3
    49801.gif
    TonyDubbzEl Payaso
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    missy. she's hungry. n the only legendary female that could put respect for hip hop queens back in place. she sent shots at Nikki
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,286 Regulator
    Maaaaan seems like a stretch :( but Lauryn Hill.....

Could you imagine Lauryn Hill on a track w/ Kendrick Lamar or something ? She's gotta come back to the game.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    TonyDubbz
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »

Could you imagine Lauryn Hill on a track w/ Kendrick Lamar or something ? She's gotta come back to the game.

aint she goin to bin for 2 or 4 years i think
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Master P can bring the No Limit name back if he stays behind the scenes.
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    Dr.ChemixCJTonyDubbzCashmoneyDuxhueyhautealaddin1978yeah i rap so don't StewBusta Carmichael PiffyHazetharealest561fuc_i_look_like
  • dakidfrankiedakidfrankie 313/248 Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of them niggas...
    yeah i rap so don't bears2248lookdude
  • jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ja Rule....this new music scene doesn't care about realness, as long as you get one great hit you're back on top and nigga keep forgetting that when Ja was hot he was the Wayne of hits in his day.
    10808999_798409913550274_55907950_a.jpg
    tumblr_n569mgoASK1rz70ado1_250.gif

booty-shake-o.gifaqOim.gif
    sapp08_2001jonlakadeadmic
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juelz Santana, he's still young

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

TonyDubbzjonlakadeadmicinfamous114
  • farrellfarrell Posts: 109
    50 won't make a come back. He'll drop that album and hopefully do decent numbers but that man knows where he gets his money at and as an artist isn't one if them.
    Anything Dipset would be great to hear, literally anything.
    Ja Rule is getting out soon. I think he may be a stretch for a comeback. Sure the new generation doesn't know/care about the past but there's still enough Gunit Stan's that won't let that happen. Which is a shame. I've always liked Ja.

LOL @ Master P
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 34,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im trynna hold out hope Mystikal can come back he's been droppin mean verses but its gonna be hard for him to get new fans cuz of da rape charge nd his style aint been heard of by new fans i saw so many people on twitter say Mystikal sounded like a wanna be DMX even tho he was a platinum sellin artist before X. Mystikal wont sell like he's used to (neva had an album below gold) but i think he can drop a quality album we need leaks or a mixtape tho
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say budden but he never sold shit
    aladdin1978jonlakadeadmic
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a few posters can't read
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    jonlakadeadmic
  • Gen. StasiaGen. Stasia Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nj2089 wrote: »

He went Gold with a plat single.

Joe Budden has a chance depends how they portray him in Love and Hip Hop plus he's the main Male character.

El Payasobankrupt balleridoitforhiphop10
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nj2089 wrote: »

He went Gold with a plat single.

Joe Budden has a chance depends how they portray him in Love and Hip Hop plus he's the main Male character.

and his single gettin some airplay
    bankrupt baller
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »

I'd like to hear a rap verse from her
    tumblr_mhpoqebgSs1s1wxobo1_400.gif
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    I didn't know Joe Budden went anywhere. Dude was supposed to be gone after pump it up and Jay-Z homo attempt, but then there's the classic mixtapes and successful stint with a group.
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
    DarthRozay
  • the_focused_onethe_focused_one Posts: 533 ✭✭✭✭
    Missy...
    Luda (don't know if he counts, but ain't heard a solo since MVP, which barely went GOLD)...

That's about it...

If you weren't hot at least 5 years ago, it's probably a wrap for your career... at least on a national level...

I highly doubt Ja, No Limit, and especially Laryn Hill can make a real comeback... And Budden was already blackballed by Jay Z when rappers could sell records, so unless Em gives him a serious ass push, I don't think he can ever do relevant numbers again...
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 6,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly believe this is gonna be 50's year again. he already got a hit on his hand with my life. All he needs is some more street bangers and he got this