What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Grand Hustle Compilation Album Coming Soon

StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF QueerLGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
B.o.B has been hard at work for the last 12 months. He dropped his second rap album, he’s working on his first rock album, oh, and there’s that Grand Hustle compilation album that’s on slate to come out later this year. Bobby Ray recently chopped it up with DJ Whoo Kid where he revealed that the Kang T.I. and his crew of B.o.B, Chip, Trae Tha Truth, D.O.P.E., 3Krazy (formerly known as Young Dro) and Iggy Azalea will be dropping a compilation album ala G.O.O.D. Music’s Cruel Summer, later on this year. “Hustle Gang album, 2013,” B.o.B told Whoo Kid. “You are the first one we’ve told this to.”

Check out the clip, below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5ubqfGdmNQ0

Anyone care?

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
full?d=1430459989

iKingGodGivBizStoneColdMikey

Replies

• farrellfarrell Posts: 109
    If its anything like that P$C album than no
    CP203
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,826 Regulator
    they've made enough good tracks for that?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    CashmoneyDux
  • kuskklassickuskklassic Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
    i actually think the artist at Grand Hustle are dope i just dont think theu are dope together. I mean TI has chemistry with Dro, Bob, & Trae. i dont think he can mesh ALL thier styles together successful like Kanye did with GOODMusic
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can somebody break down all these dam chip niggas? I heard of king chip and chip da rapper. Now i see chip

BOB making a rock album i hope yall go in on him like yall do nikki for making pop music
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    can somebody break down all these dam chip niggas? I heard of king chip and chip da rapper. Now i see chip

BOB making a rock album i hope yall go in on him like yall do nikki for making pop music

king chip=chip the ripper, same guy. from Cleveland
    Chip pka as Chipmunk was big in England. Hit a glass ceiling now he tryna break into America

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

Chip pka as Chipmunk was big in England. Hit a glass ceiling now he tryna break into America

oh ok King chip is the same chip that's been down with cudi. ok i kinda fucks with his music

and this chip dude TI got is from the UK? come on TI get this shit outta here
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

oh ok King chip is the same chip that's been down with cudi. ok i kinda fucks with his music

Co-sign everything you said, wtf is it with these dope southern rappers and their lack of ability to find talent. Luda, Jeezy, t.i.p, turrible...
    jameshardenmixesitupovernets.gif?w=650
    harden_rubio_0_1428406554.gif
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    p$c had several solid songs, just need to keep dro in the mix imo, and ion think bob will catch the flack that nicki did, didnt nicki start off as a hard ny type rapper? and i think bob may have had guitar and rock influenced sounds from the start
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    OGClarenceBoddickerKINGECStoneColdMikey
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    p$c had several solid songs, just need to keep dro in the mix imo, and ion think bob will catch the flack that nicki did, didnt nicki start off as a hard ny type rapper? and i think bob may have had guitar and rock influenced sounds from the start

IMO he occupies space right next to Nicki.

Co-sign everything you said, wtf is it with these dope southern rappers and their lack of ability to find talent. Luda, Jeezy, t.i.p, turrible...

yea shit been a struggle
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice GH has a variety of different type of rap artist now , this should be interesting
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That P$C album went hard.
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    LcnsdbyROYALTYConfidential PlayaCottonCitySlimStoneColdMikey
    And if 8Ball & MJG ain't on this album the shit gone be garbage.
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    YapatnaJBT. Sanford
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young Dro should be way bigger than he is, i feel like 2Chainz ran with Dro's style
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    southsil4lilCottonCitySlimDarthRozay
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Young Dro should be way bigger than he is, i feel like 2Chainz ran with Dro's style

Well Dro wasn't using it. Dro left his original style to sound like Yung LA and J Money
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psc album and the In the Streets mixtapes went hard, shit prolly sound outdated today doe

Dro and Trae>>>>
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

StoneColdMikey
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

He did, but ppl tend to act brand new when niggas blow up.
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that p$c album was str8
    blackblocConfidential PlayaCottonCitySlimStoneColdMikey
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) No fucks given about this new shyt
    2) That P$C album was my shyt
    3) C/s Killer Mike needing to be on there. Of all the GH artists to release anything in 2012, dude was probably the critically acclaimed.
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to get that buzz going ASAP then.
    StoneColdMikey
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P$C album was pretty decent tho
    Confidential PlayaCP203
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSC's album was not good

I won't be on the edge of my seat for this

Dro needs to drop an album
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121