What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

If the IC was to have a reunion in real life, what dish (food)/drink are you bringing?

usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
What kind of food can you cook real well or drink you mess with would you bring?

I would bring some fried Jamaican escovich fish (red snapper)

0281.jpg

and a bottle of Appleton Rum

banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
JDSTAYWITITYoung StefCP203tha bauseAlpha_Ambition TheBoyRoDMTxTHCHyenaKillashtoopid

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicken & broccoli casserole dish I make.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd bake something..probably a pie.

I'm bringing vodka and I'm not sharing either.
    Young Stef
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd bake something..probably a pie.

I'm bringing vodka and I'm not sharing either.

How you not gonna share where i have all the mixers, i know you ain't drinking that vodka straight.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm bringing

Deez nuts
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chitterlings for you guys (uncleaned)

For me and the IC ladies and Joe Sun some Lamb Chops, Alfredo pasta with stuffed crab and shrimp and some good ole asparagus.

And Vodka for the ladies and Maple Crown Royal.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

KatMsSouthernCashmoneyDuxMzKB
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ndn tacos fried bread is goat

And some bitch nigga repellent spray
    Young Stef
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

For me and the IC ladies and Joe Sun some Lamb Chops, Alfredo pasta with stuffed crab and shrimp and some good ole asparagus.

kinda gay bruh....kinda gay...

What is homosexual about it? If it's about Joe Sun, it's because he is a great poster and he is GOAT Threads and he is in a wheelchair. It's call kindness, the living walkers can get their own shit, I was joking about the chitterlings or maybe not lol

darkone360 wrote: »
    tumblr_mb1ge1GfAB1ru423qo1_500.gif

I'm bringing her, and I'm not sharing either

You share that girl!

cheating-girlfriend1.jpg
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    JDSTAYWITITgnsAlready Home_17
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooo niggas ain't bringing ox tails now???
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fried porkchops

cant bring a bottle of anything cuz i aint 21
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• lord_infamouslord_infamous Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Some yak, Eezee Jeezee, Jose, Jack, some cheap ass vodka, red and white wine for the sipping type niggas, and im sharing... When niggas don't really now you, this is the best way to get known...
    Matt-
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,068 Regulator

What is homosexual about it? If it's about Joe Sun, it's because he is a great poster and he is GOAT Threads and he is in a wheelchair. It's call kindness, the living walkers can get their own shit, I was joking about the chitterlings or maybe not lol
    i hear you but.....
    For me and the IC ladies and Joe Sun

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    BlackAX410gns
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Sooooo niggas ain't bringing ox tails now???

Take too damn long to cook oxtails, nigga got to use the pressure cooker and shit.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    gnsCP203

i hear you but.....
    For me and the IC ladies and Joe Sun

Think what you want, I already explained myself. *shrugs*

• DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of pork chops, had some Jerk pork chops for dinner last night....shit was goat....mouth watering right now....
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't bringing shit [-(
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    Young Stef
    WOAT THREAD...

LIKE NIGGAS REALLY GONE BE ON THE PLANE WITH A BIG ASS PAN OF MAC AND CHEESE

We know you won't. you would finish the shit before hitting the airport. smh
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    KatAjackson17
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    @Ajackson17 back to his simpin ways... SMH

BTW I'll bring broiled Salmon

IMG_0702.jpg

and a bottle of McCallan 12... and yeah I'll spread love

Macallan12.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHnFHIdxlLo

Ajackson17