So DHoward and Kobe almost fought LOL

GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
Report: Kobe Bryant And Dwight Howard Had To Be Restrained In A Heated Post-Game Exchange Last Week

kobe-bryant-death-stare-coach.jpg

Tensions reportedly boiled over in the Lakers' locker room after a New Year's Day loss to the Sixers, when Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard got in a "heated exchange" and had to be separated, according to Stefan Bondy of the NY Daily News.

From Bondy:
A league source told the Daily News that the Lakers stars got into a heated exchange following a New Year’s Day loss to the 76ers, and Bryant went for a low blow – referencing and agreeing with Shaquille O’Neal’s criticisms of Howard being soft.

Howard was restrained from going at his teammate, according to the source, and there have been rumblings from the center’s camp that he’s been unhappy with Bryant since earlier in the season.

This was three days before Howard made some cryptic comments about the team not getting along off the court:
"We have to play like we like each other. Even if we don't want to be friends off the court, whatever that may be, when we step in between the lines or we step in the locker room or the gym, we have to respect each other and what we bring to the table."

The Lakers are still struggling mightily. They're 11th in the Western Conference with a 15-18 record, and they've lost three-straight since January 1st.

The more serious issue for the team is whether a strained relationship with Kobe would affect Dwight's willingness to sign a long-term deal with the team this summer. The Lakers traded for Howard under the assumption that he'd sign there after the season. But technically he could test the waters and go elsewhere if he wanted to.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lakers-kobe-dwight-fight-2013-1

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/lakers-kobe-dwight-fight-2013-1#ixzz2HJ9evLqz

Replies

• illedoutilledout Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at the cookie challenge..
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 17,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aone415 wrote: »
    Report: Kobe Bryant And Dwight Howard Had To Be Restrained In A Heated Post-Game Exchange Last Week

kobe-bryant-death-stare-coach.jpg

Tensions reportedly boiled over in the Lakers' locker room after a New Year's Day loss to the Sixers, when Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard got in a "heated exchange" and had to be separated, according to Stefan Bondy of the NY Daily News.

From Bondy:
    A league source told the Daily News that the Lakers stars got into a heated exchange following a New Year’s Day loss to the 76ers, and Bryant went for a low blow – referencing and agreeing with Shaquille O’Neal’s criticisms of Howard being soft.

Howard was restrained from going at his teammate, according to the source, and there have been rumblings from the center’s camp that he’s been unhappy with Bryant since earlier in the season.

This was three days before Howard made some cryptic comments about the team not getting along off the court:
    "We have to play like we like each other. Even if we don't want to be friends off the court, whatever that may be, when we step in between the lines or we step in the locker room or the gym, we have to respect each other and what we bring to the table."

The Lakers are still struggling mightily. They're 11th in the Western Conference with a 15-18 record, and they've lost three-straight since January 1st.

The more serious issue for the team is whether a strained relationship with Kobe would affect Dwight's willingness to sign a long-term deal with the team this summer. The Lakers traded for Howard under the assumption that he'd sign there after the season. But technically he could test the waters and go elsewhere if he wanted to.

http://www.businessinsider.com/lakers-kobe-dwight-fight-2013-1

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/lakers-kobe-dwight-fight-2013-1#ixzz2HJ9evLqz

NELSON.gif
    vinny vegas
  • mindrightmindright Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL

Kobe knows a champion when he sees one.
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwight howard is a bitch nigga plain and simple. this nigga just whines and complains and wants everything to go his way. its funny people hated on lebron and crew for trying to "cheat" to win a title by "teaming up" which was bullshit hate. But dwight outchea screwing up chemistry on every team hes been on each year between his days with the magic and the lakers.
    NothingButTheTruthhuey
  • S2JS2J Posts: 19,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paint ya face clown...smh
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HustleTreeHustleTree Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LA is going to burn when they dont make the playoffs ...And im gonna make sure i got my popcorn ready
    WhoisDonG???Inglewood_B
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 15,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant believe I wanted Dwight on my team in BK at one point in life. This shit is turribble
    StoneColdMikey
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuckin soap opera. smh
  • WhoisDonG???WhoisDonG??? Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question will the Lakers trade Kobe to keep Dwight in the offseason... Ala getting rid of Shaq to keep Kobe. I know it want happen but at some point tue Lakers gotta get younger.
    $tayRichROLLIN
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question will the Lakers trade Kobe to keep Dwight in the offseason... Ala getting rid of Shaq to keep Kobe. I know it want happen but at some point tue Lakers gotta get younger.

KoBrick has a no trade clause...only way to get rid of him is for him to retire.
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwight needs to stfu and drop 20 and 20 a game like he can
    Got Em Shook
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Not ya average HOODSTA!! ON THE DARKSIDE WITH THE CHETEPosts: 1,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    d howard is still hurt but playing through it i think. its clear kobe is a damn cancer homie blames everyone but himself.
    Monizzle14
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    d howard is still hurt but playing through it i think. its clear kobe is a damn cancer homie blames everyone but himself.

lol kobe's a cancer? and small critisizm from the media and this bitch nigga dwight starts crying like a bitch. any time a team is behind on a team dwight has been on they foul him and he misses nearly every shot. dwight is a cancer becuase before he came to LA they actually were over .500 and a contender.

Dwight is the one talking about wanting to be traded already. Hes the one catching feelings from the media saying questionable things. If there is anything kobe is guilty of its being honest. Dwight cant handle the truth. lol people kept saying dwight is the player that fits with kobe because kobe critisizm would make him "play harder" welp so much for that lmao.

Reggie80Got Em Shooksoul rattler
  • purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    purpngold wrote: »
    purpngold wrote: »
    fuck it the lakers aint making the playoffs this shit is sad
    I really hope that i'm wrong
    Reggie80
  • CarthaginianCarthaginian A Knight in a Woman's world. Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every big man that has played with Kobe has wanted to beat his ass. Shaq, Malone, Gasol....
    Reggie80texasdaking88
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

lol kobe's a cancer? and small critisizm from the media and this bitch nigga dwight starts crying like a bitch. any time a team is behind on a team dwight has been on they foul him and he misses nearly every shot. dwight is a cancer becuase before he came to LA they actually were over .500 and a contender.

Dwight is the one talking about wanting to be traded already. Hes the one catching feelings from the media saying questionable things. If there is anything kobe is guilty of its being honest. Dwight cant handle the truth. lol people kept saying dwight is the player that fits with kobe because kobe critisizm would make him "play harder" welp so much for that lmao.

I agree with this...for all of Kobe's faults. Dwights bitchmade behaviour isnt because of Kobe. Its because this dude is a straight bitch made. He fucked over a great coach in Stan Van Grumpy, held the Magic hostage with the bullshit he pulled last summer, there is no excuse for his foul shooting. He's straight KoolAid.
    GettinLoachewon87P swayze166Monizzle14
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol wasnt Kobe talking bout fighting teammates a while back?... Dwight donkey kong punched him in the top of his head and tore his labrum lol
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freudian wrote: »
    Every big man that has played with Kobe has wanted to beat his ass. Shaq, Malone, Gasol....

The difference is all those guys are or will be HOF'ers... DHoward is a joke.

StoneColdMikey