Rick Ross Announces NEw Album Title

AggyAFAggyAF Queen fi England haffi love (half) yardieZoo JerseyPosts: 26,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.22454/title.rick-ross-announces-title-of-sixth-studio-album/

Rick Ross has announced the title of his upcoming sixth studio album, releasing in 2013.

In a promotional clip published on WSHH, Ricky Rozay counts hundred dollar bills in what's assumed to be his Miami, Florida abode, later hitting the hot tub to drink Ciroc vodka as a Curtis Mayfield record plays in the background.

At the end of the clip, the Maybach Music Group boss reveals that the LP will be called Mastermind.

Mastermind comes on the heels of his 2012 release God Forgives, I Don't, which debuted at No. 1 with 218,000 copies sold upon hitting stores in July.

Check the album announcement below.
sapp08_2001

Replies

• AggyAFAggyAF Queen fi England haffi love (half) yardie Zoo JerseyPosts: 26,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this means he gonna be spittin on the album
    sapp08_2001
  • Worl'boss Worl'boss 6 SidePosts: 5,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why would you make a second thread of the same topic ?
    illedout
  • alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭✭
    NO HOMO at me for wanting to see a fat nigga jumpin in the bathtub counting money and listening to Curtis Mayfield
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 4,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that broad in the video is bad..
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he needs to stop the maybach junts for at least one album and i'd like him to get back more to justice league production and away from the repetitive lex lugar junts. more beats like pirates and less hold me back

i
  • AggyAFAggyAF Queen fi England haffi love (half) yardie Zoo JerseyPosts: 26,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    he needs to stop the maybach junts for at least one album and i'd like him to get back more to justice league production and away from the repetitive lex lugar junts. more beats like pirates and less hold me back

i

Justice League had the most joints on the album and Cardiak had two smooth joints, with no Lex Lugar tracks. In the album there was only 3 "trap" beats
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Aint never had nothing in my whole life, grew up on eggs and rice Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo does anyone recall a thread being made by some of Ross tracks that didn't make an album or mixtape he had..I can't remember what it was,
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is GFID gold yet ??

• antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo does anyone recall a thread being made by some of Ross tracks that didn't make an album or mixtape he had..I can't remember what it was,

nah
  • chiyosukechiyosuke Nerd's Eye Vhue East Nashville, TNPosts: 3,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    antarticp wrote: »
    is GFID gold yet ??

RIAA certified gold yea, but it hasn't sold 500k yet. I forgot what the last tally was
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    is GFID gold yet ??

RIAA certified gold yea, but it hasn't sold 500k yet. I forgot what the last tally was

about 440k-450k sold
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 19,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    more this

less this
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

i

Justice League had the most joints on the album and Cardiak had two smooth joints, with no Lex Lugar tracks. In the album there was only 3 "trap" beats

eliminate all trap beats. i like cardiak whoever made pirates needs more burn
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

i

Kenoe (A Star Is Born, Nightmares from the Bottom, Beez in the Trap). He does a lot of co production.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 43,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant wait YMCMBMMG cant lie GFID disappointed me, Amsterdam the only track I still listen to off the album
    sullysapp08_2001eternal soldierpurpngold
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

i

Amsterdam >>>> pirates
    AggyAF
    edited January 2013
    is GFID gold yet ??

about 440k-450k sold

That's what I thought. Dude's sales stalled at least 1 1/2 months into it's release so I'm pretty sure everyone that planned on gettin it already has. Also that's a hell of a decline from Teflon Don's 2 1/2 year tally at 700k.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 43,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »

i

Amsterdam >>>> pirates

cs that song stupid hard
    is GFID gold yet ??

about 440k-450k sold

That's what I thought. Dude's sales stalled at least 1 1/2 months into it's release so I'm pretty sure everyone that planned on gettin it already has. Also that's a hell of a decline from Teflon Don's 2 1/2 year tally at 700k.

i think its because he lacked big singles. His biggest single off this album was Diced Pineapples
    is GFID gold yet ??

about 440k-450k sold

i think its because he lacked big singles. His biggest single off this album was Diced Pineapples

But who's fault is that? Hell, didn't he have 2 other failed singles in 2011 which led to him being pushed back... Lol @ all tha shyt he was talkin about a certain other nigga

Oh and I hate Diced Pineapples, everytime it came on while I was at work I wanted to punch a kitten