SHYNE CHAMPIONS CASSIDY'S DISSES: "MEEK MILL, YOUR BOSS IS DONNIE BRASCO! HOW YOU JUSTIFY THAT

2»

Replies

• nawledge_godnawledge_god IC Veterano Holmes Chiraq RefugeePosts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Shyne & Cassidy Are Irrelevant

I hope you a female wit them nikki minaj ass 1 liners

I Hope You A Female For Knowing What A Nikki Minaj Ass 1 Liner Is

iKingGodGivBiz
  • B_AB_A made her cum till she passed out Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like shyne need a hug n/h but damn, can he mind his own damn business.
  • I Self Lord & MasterI Self Lord & Master Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Sion. wrote: »
    Wale ran from Cudi, .

wait wait, hold up.

Wale ran from...CUDI?

damn,maybe he is as much of a bitch people say he is smh
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 23,643 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    Fuuuuccccckkkkkkk Meek lucky Cass didn't even go there..... Meek can claim he got a pyrrhic victory by saying he "won" the war but the truth is Cass done sold more records and beat him in the one place it matters.... on the mic and at a game Meek claims he made his bones at. It's one thing to diss on a nigga cuz you got more money than him and are what's hot right now but you're not saying much when you still haven't outdone the nigga in sales or in reputation.

Meek needs to find another way to embarrass and beat Cassidy cuz right now things are looking quite lopsided for MMG. Wale ran from Cudi, then Gunplay gets robbed/beat up and now Meek. These niggas have all the money in the world but no battle credibility but the Ls they take SMMFH. There's a lot of ammo Cass can draw from.

elaborate on that wale and cudi situation....

Cudi, Drake & Wale were doing a shoot for GQ magazine. Cudi got vexxed that Wale was being a drama queen about it, arguing over the clothes he wanted to wear and what angles to shoot him at, overall just being a jackass. So a few weeks later he does a story for Complex were he goes IN on Wale. Wale starts freaking out on twitter asking why Cudi tryna go at him and says how he wants peace and no problems. Cudi calls him a wack and a pussy and Wale claims he love Cudi (says Cudi got a drug problem) & is trying to be peaceful & positive SMMFH.

http://rapradar.com/2010/09/17/kid-cudi-discusses-cocaine-amp-wale/
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/latest-headlines/2010/09/wale-responds-to-kid-cudi-diss/

Cudi was being competitive and tryna battle with dude but for w/e reason Wale was terrified SMH. That shit made me lose hope with some of these young rappers. Of all the niggas you could run from Kid Cudi tho ? Maaaaaaaaann come on...... This nigga calls himself a wizard for fucks sakes SMMFH.

CashmoneyDuxjononj2089
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of true tho regardless of who it's coming from.

Fact: Ross was a C.O.
    Fact: Now he a rapper talkin' about a lot of drug shit

If you can't see how it raises issues with niggas who street niggas, then you're probably not street.
    GSonIIilledoutblackgod813MorganFreemanKing
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 5,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall chill with going in on Meek Mill..that nigga is in foreign cars in the hood brah which is completely safe and in no way contradicts his go to line "I came from the bottom and I aint never going back"
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall chill with going in on Meek Mill..that nigga is in foreign cars in the hood brah which is completely safe and in no way contradicts his go to line "I came from the bottom and I aint never going back"

They screaming be humble! Boy be humble!/ But ain't nobody say dat when my stomach use 2 rumble! ~Meek Mill
    blackgod813
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well..
    Shyne po strikes again..
    Meek bit the bait
    and now we get to hear another funny ass Shyne rant..
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 18,990 Regulator
    Fuuuuccccckkkkkkk Meek lucky Cass didn't even go there..... Meek can claim he got a pyrrhic victory by saying he "won" the war but the truth is Cass done sold more records and beat him in the one place it matters.... on the mic and at a game Meek claims he made his bones at. It's one thing to diss on a nigga cuz you got more money than him and are what's hot right now but you're not saying much when you still haven't outdone the nigga in sales or in reputation.

Meek needs to find another way to embarrass and beat Cassidy cuz right now things are looking quite lopsided for MMG. Wale ran from Cudi, then Gunplay gets robbed/beat up and now Meek. These niggas have all the money in the world but no battle credibility but the Ls they take SMMFH. There's a lot of ammo Cass can draw from.

elaborate on that wale and cudi situation....

Cudi, Drake & Wale were doing a shoot for GQ magazine. Cudi got vexxed that Wale was being a drama queen about it, arguing over the clothes he wanted to wear and what angles to shoot him at, overall just being a jackass. So a few weeks later he does a story for Complex were he goes IN on Wale. Wale starts freaking out on twitter asking why Cudi tryna go at him and says how he wants peace and no problems. Cudi calls him a wack and a pussy and Wale claims he love Cudi (says Cudi got a drug problem) & is trying to be peaceful & positive SMMFH.

http://rapradar.com/2010/09/17/kid-cudi-discusses-cocaine-amp-wale/
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/latest-headlines/2010/09/wale-responds-to-kid-cudi-diss/

Cudi was being competitive and tryna battle with dude but for w/e reason Wale was terrified SMH. That shit made me lose hope with some of these young rappers. Of all the niggas you could run from Kid Cudi tho ? Maaaaaaaaann come on...... This nigga calls himself a wizard for fucks sakes SMMFH.

Its whatever "report" (i saw no incident in taht video but Wale asking to for peace in typical Wale Folrain fashion) they Kid Cudi ended up on being Wale's album in 2011 anyhow, and i wouldnt be surptised if he ends up being on Cudi's album this year.

What is this thread about again?
  • CASS IN NC (WHERE GD SHUT DOWN MMG MONEY) WITH GD'Z... BACK WITH SWIZZY
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Shyne be trollin lol someone send some money to belize
2»