Have you ever stolen from work?

sullysully Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have.

I used to work at Subway between high school and undergrad. I worked crazy hours and figured the boss owed me more than just a paycheque and a free sub per shift.

So I used to steal the subway stamps that people would submit when they would get a free 6".

I collected enough for me and my boys to eat free subs almost everyday our first semester in undergrad.

Not only do i not feel bad. I feel proud of that.
NIKE...unspoken_respectdeadeyeMax.dwade206Judah BackDWOJabu_Rule

Replies

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes..in upwards of 1000's of dollars b..fuck a job
    Meester
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I worked a summer job at a camp over at Catalina Island, stole a lot of candy and soda from the shop.

That's about it, the other jobs I held I didn't or wouldn't steal from.
    unspoken_respect
  • Igot5onitIgot5onit Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You not a real nigga if you haven't.
    NIKE...Meester
  • GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to work @ a cheesy banquet hall/hotel... on weeknites I'd rent rooms to hoes for $50 for 2 hrs... made an extra $300 - $400 per week
    unspoken_respectMax.
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    boxes upon boxes of gourmet foods and beverages. i was eating good for a couple semesters
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, I wouldn't like to suffer the embarrassment that would happen if caught, I don't want to be remembered as a thief.
    CashmoneyDuxTrollio
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,611 Regulator
    Back in the day I worked at Walmart stole shit every day. Stole two Super Nintendo and every game I had was stolen and I had about 30.
    hueyMax.dwade206
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    i worked @ fed ex in the warehouse...there was this big ass box stuck in a chute and it stopped the conveyer belt from working. me and another nigga pulled the box out and it exploded. it was full of disneyland california adventure tickets, valued at $150 per. We took about 25 % of them shits and I sold mine on craigslist half off.

got PAID

another time i stole a diamond ring out of a ripped open box...the warehouse had metal detectors at the doors so i put the ring on my keychain before i walked through.. next day i took it to the pawn shop and got $300 for it
    VIBEGettinLoAmotekunMax.
  • God_YunnGod_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Almost every job.

I worked at toys r us seasonal one time...smh me and two other associates ran through they electronic area they fired bout 12 people but couldnt catch main three.

Still got an extra PS3 in the clos35
    Max.
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Nah, I wouldn't like to suffer the embarrassment that would happen if caught, I don't want to be remembered as a thief.
    only theives get caught b..my record is flawless outchea..gotta know your bounderies and control your limit..every business calculates loss due to theft/damage into their budget..they expect niggas to steal, they just can pinpoint the method of theft..find the blindspots and you'll pull in just as much as your boss...all on the low key side..put an access to cash in front of me and best believe I will figure out a way to divert some of the cashflow into my pocket..it's only a risk if you don't know what you're doing..

God_Yunn
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »
    only theives get caught b..my record is flawless outchea..gotta know your bounderies and control your limit..every business calculates loss due to theft/damage into their budget..they expect niggas to steal, they just can pinpoint the method of theft..find the blindspots and you'll pull in just as much as your boss...all on the low key side..put an access to cash in front of me and best believe I will figure out a way to divert some of the cashflow into my pocket..it's only a risk if you don't know what you're doing..

You'll still be known as a thief among yourself.
    NIKE...
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cmon who hasn't stolen from their job before..
  • MeesterMeester jy klink stom bitch country.Posts: 10,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do when I'm low on change
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    So wait.....you're not supposed to take things home from work?

SMH @Empress_ out here stealing Incense from work
    [Deleted User]
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take computer parts and software all the time
    CainMax.Jabu_Rule
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Yo if Cain had said back in the day he stole Colecovisions I woulda been DEAD
    Amotekun
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 28,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worked on a train cooking for tourists. Told us not to eat the food. We said fuck that. Prime Rib for Dinner all fucking summer and in no way is that depressing.
    can'tyoutellMax.dwade206Chicity