So basically, Nick Saban is the greatest college football coach of all time...

Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in styleInglewood niggaPosts: 6,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
fuck the SEC... but a nigga cant even hate

Replies

• DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you wont be saying this next year bro!!!! you seen that evil smile Urban meyer had on his face during the half time show...........Ohio state gonna be da squad to break up this SEC dominance and once he win chips with two teams from 2 DIFF conferences, then Urban will be the official GOAT....any coach that won 2 wit Tebow da GOAT anyway IMO
    infamous114white715aneed123bignormCottonCitySlimrage
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul "Bear" Bryant>>>>>Nick Saban.

You might as well call Nick Saban Bryant 2.0..
    Inglewood_Baneed123Freudianrage
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Alabama Saban's

that sounds about right

• ClutchCityCartelClutchCityCartel HoustonPosts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    you wont be saying this next year bro!!!! you seen that evil smile Urban meyer had on his face during the half time show...........Ohio state gonna be da squad to break up this SEC dominance and once he win chips with two teams from 2 DIFF conferences, then Urban will be the official GOAT....any coach that won 2 wit Tebow da GOAT anyway IMO

Nigga is you serious?
    aneed123SocialAssassinRatiShizlansky
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga is you serious?

Word...DaBull should stick to NBA talk.
  • white715white715 Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at anybody thinkin Saban would leave for the Browns job
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,208 Regulator
    Fuck Ohio Staye and their shit schedule. Just like Notre Dame. Shit schedule. Them niggas in the Big Ten ain't playing squads half as good as SEC or Pac12. Fuck the weak Big 12 too
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no love for Ohio State tho? welp, i guess ill exit quietly LOL
    Saban made Urbans heart hurt so he ran to the Big 10.... he aint stupid he saw no Tebow and that Crimson Tide wave comin after they beat him
    achewon87
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

saban>>>>>>bryant... they wasnt even using black players back then

bunch of cracka on cracka FG contests

I dont count none of that old shit fuck Babe Ruth too wasnt niggas playing lol Saban dominating in a better era with better athletes.... His teams would skull fuck them old Bama squads...

• achewon87achewon87 Midnight Marauder SDF-1Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was the forward pass even allowed back then?

SocialAssassinRaticoop9889StoneColdMikey
  • bigrizzbigrizz Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭
    Greatest at paying for players and not getting caught. And the dolphins still aint right
    CP203
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's true...I can't even refute that.
  • _Jay__Jay_ Posts: 2,594 My Name Is My Name.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If urban meyer can make alex smith look good in college.....
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

this that dumb shit niggas would say when they know not a damn thing about football.

Nigga he won one championship with Tebow.

Chris Leak won the other one.
    infamous114CP203
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 29,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Greatest at paying for players and not getting caught. And the dolphins still aint right

The Dolphins weren't right before him either lol.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will call him the GOAT fuck all that bear bryant shit
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

lol if bear bryant was around now he would not have won 6 titles.

Back then alabama and other powerhouses had more TV apperances as well as being able to ustilize more scholarships as well. Hell there was not regional games on tv which is a big thing for recruiting. Only the big dogs made it on tv.

Likewise the lack of inclusion of african american and other minority players was not fully there. Bryant said toward the end of his career that he would hope he could have a few black players at alabama......now every SEC school had dozens of talented black players.

Also saban had to rebuild at an entirely different rival sec school and recruit there. Would bryant have been able to adjust to changing teams and starting over essentailly?
  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's up there but I can't call him the undisputed GOAT
  • S2JS2J Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing that stops this shyt is him. Their 1 of the youngest teams in the nation wtf LOl

I predict when he leaves it wont even be for a NFL job. He'll win 2 more chips, get bored and "retire" for a year ro 2, then go to another lesser school for the challenge.

Like Lou Holtz, like Spurrier, like Urban Meyer (kinda), etc.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saban>>>Bryant by a long shot......this could be the other way around but back then alot of colleges wasnt going after black players.Saban numbers>>>bryants at bama..so while them crackaz down there continue to worship bear saban came through and crushed the buildings.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigrizz wrote: »

yea because he's the only coach in d-1 paying for players. I got homeboys who played for d-1 programs you might not even know exist that got paid....