What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

If Biggie & Pac had Twitter and FB lol What would they be posting.. lol

KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Reason
Somehow I don't think they'd post shit tbh.. BUT if the trend went global back then.. What you think they'd randomly post..

If anything I think they may have just joined forces again finally and mocked the shit out of every rapper that claims to be the shit nowadays..
formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif

Replies

• complex_councilcomplex_council Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Dont know what they would be saying but, if they had it back than, there songs would be : Who liked ya? Brenda got a tweet, Holla if ya tweet me, How long will they tag me? More Followers More Problems, You're Nobody (Til Somebody Follows You) I got a Story to Trend.... and such, aah

Busta Carmichael Mdizzle9000its....JOHN BBK ProductP swayze166LV_DonStewDR. JEKTurfaholic_Menace_RichPorterOfTheICSolitary SoldierKLICHEPanchoYoSanchoDarthRozayCashmoneyDux
  • complex_councilcomplex_council Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    @snoop @ Suge. We at tha videoshoot, in the middle of the dessert. Dre is bitchin because of his eyepatch madmax outfit. I told him its always better world_class_wreckin outfit. He mad, lmao. #Eatdustbiggie

P swayze166south4lifeCashmoneyDux
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,953 Regulator
    Dont know what they would be saying but, if they had it back than, there songs would be : Who liked ya? Brenda got a tweet, Holla if ya tweet me, How long will they tag me? More Followers More Problems, You're Nobody (Til Somebody Follows You) I got a Story to Trend.... and such, aah
    corny
    lookdudeP swayze166peterpiffinDarthRozay
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2Pac: West Side! #thuglife
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    The Recipesouth4lifeUrbanScribe
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    @MakaveliThaDon : jus left the sto, headed to the mo wit mo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddd and henesseeeeeeeey. WEST SIDE!!!!
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    @2pac: DAMN, Alize and Crystale really does blow your mind
    @2pac:shout out to my nigga Mike Tyson

@B.I.G.: fuck yall i stay Coogi down to the socks

@B.I.G: i see some women tonight that a should be havin my babay..babay
    Turfaholicinfamous114
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    @2pac: now you all about versace you copy my style, 5 shots couldnt drop me i took em and smiled

pac would be a subtweeting mothafucka
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    The RecipeKLICHETonyDubbzCashmoneyDux
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2pac: Chino XL fuck you too
    @B.I.G: just had A t-bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's grape
    #letaniggaeat
    Turfaholicpeterpiffininfamous114
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Lol at the thought of Pac getting stalked on twitter by @Bilfiger_Tomboy like "who the fuck is this wacky fan obsessed with me"?

I bet Pac would instagram pix of Faith butt nekkid in the kitchen scrambling eggs with one hand while giving Tupac a handjob with the other claiming ....

"I was just tryna see if he can inbox my husband Christopher so they can settle their differences." *shrug*

Biggie would be at the TGIF on FB tagging pix of the 2 for 25
    south4lifejust.might.b.okP swayze166CashmoneyDux
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,953 Regulator
    @TheRealCraigMack: "just signed a huge deal with bad boy, bout to have a long run in this hip hop shit"
    south4lifeBlackAX410DarthRozayCashmoneyDux
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'just outside the studio, something seems odd but piggie and them got 10gs waiting for me! check back in later'
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tupac:Detox coming soon.....no seriously
    Been smoking too much weed and my P.O needs a piss test. #fuckpeaceNthepolice
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
  • KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2Pac Expect me nigga like you expect Jesus to come back.. Expect me nigga.. I'm comin'

• peterpiffinpeterpiffin Posts: 285 ✭✭

just give it up. this shit aint your cup of tea

Breezy_KilroyBusta Carmichael Nah Son
  • KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Biggie Thanks Pac.. for lettin' me sleep on the couch

P swayze166
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sugeknight:yo Diddy you still breathing nigga?i had a few of my people to run you off the road in cali a few weeks ago i got the pictures to prove it

o-DIDDY-CAR-ACCIDENT-570.jpg?4

scombsACCIDENT102412_27-full.jpg

tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]