Im having a mid-life crisis......at 26

Shit just dont feel the same no more...

Im 26 i have a good job courtesy of my uncle hooking me up....Finances getting in order...I can splurge on holidays....

But yo leaving that street life behind, it took out something of my personality, i no longer have that enthusiasm i did from being active in the hood, also i split up with my wife....that took alot of enthusiasm for relationships out of me too...

So now i have a good job, single, can build on my life.......shit just doesnt have no buzz though.....i used to think this would be a good time in life.....just feels mad repetitive & these people with money are faker than nicki minaj's ass cheeks......just dont feel right no more...
sapo614rip.dillaAjackson17dwade206SleepwalkingInJapanDWOStewmz.d.meanerwhitecracker

Replies

• f.cashflow99f.cashflow99 Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    aone415 wrote: »
    jesus-says-meme-generator-so-go-kill-yourself-9642a0.jpg

No suicide here.....im old school, i know tough times is generally good for you....

Just feel like a nigga done came up, but it aint what its made out to be....

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a hold of your emotions tiny tim ass nigga. You probably are going through a midlife crisis with your depressed ass fuckin up your life in which you'll be dead by 52 because all of the depression you are putting YOURSELF through. Get it together man, build your resume up, move to different countries and work there. Do the stock market, do SOMETHING and build a hobby up if you need to. You ungrateful motherfucker, you are one of the few places where you can afford to have a crisis that you cause yourself when LIFE is going well for you.

Just Man Up
    rip.dilla
  • dwade206dwade206 @R.D.'s stepfather/guidance counselor/his momma's shoulder to lean on Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this is easy, you emotional ass nigga. Quit your job, go back to the streets (wherever that maybe), and don't build on your life.
    Mods, do work and close this piece of shit thread.
    Ajackson17
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be happy. Making money, not married - what you complainin' about again ?

Unless you got beat in the divorce, or paying child support, you should be chillin'.

What happened to "fuck bitches, get money" ?
    Ajackson17B_A
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THEN FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

you aint happy with your life, then fucking change it.
    dont sit there making threads about it.... most these niggas is procrastinators and will tell you shits fine or normal.

fuck that.

why waste your life being unhappy?
    travel, nigga.

Exactly! I'm saving to do more traveling and looking heavily in the stock markets, etc. Find another source of income and not working at the waffel house on weekends. DO SOMETHING!
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 46,065 Regulator
    or it could be your diet....
    you know your body could be saying it needs a vitamin.

shit you may need to work out for real for real... so yeah... try that before going to nova scotia for para-sailing...

sounds like you anxious as hell... go do something new. like go-karts.
    hueytha bause
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mid-life crisis LOL

That's not called that until you're mid 30s to 40s and are married.

You're just experiencing life.
    Ajackson17
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One word

Prostitute.

go handle that
    unspoken_respectDirty Sanchez
  • mohamedmohamed Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like you miss the company that your wife gave you. Meet some new people that you share interests with. Get a hobby. It's up to you to realize/decide what you need in your life.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    So give me all your bread and go back to selling nickle bags if that will make you happy
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at mid life crisis at 26 wtf be a man nigga its life
  • 700700 Will I be judged as being a bad trapper, or will I get rich and bitch....laugh at ya Plap City, FLAPosts: 9,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i uunderstand what you sayin

especially that people are faker than a mothafucka

the streets a whole different world, and its hard to adjust

stupid hard, im gettin bored now at my job

this shit make you depressed

i dont kno what to tell ya
  • f.cashflow99f.cashflow99 Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    or it could be your diet....
    you know your body could be saying it needs a vitamin.

shit you may need to work out for real for real... so yeah... try that before going to nova scotia for para-sailing...

sounds like you anxious as hell... go do something new. like go-karts.

Nah sports i been doing my whole life, amateur boxing for a good part of my teens, thats 1 shit i dont miss.....

Aint axious at all, its just you think this life is the shit, but you surrounded by co-workers co-sign shit like snitching....these girls have reservations about you once you tell em where you grew up & talk about shit like art museums....

I dont know just once you realise you aint a youngin & cant hold that fun aspect in your life, everything is just fucking serious....i go sleep thinking about making sure i aint late for work.....Ima soon hit 30, life just feels shallow as fuck
    rip.dilla
  • dwade206dwade206 @R.D.'s stepfather/guidance counselor/his momma's shoulder to lean on Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charles Hamilton ass nigga
    memphis10rip.dilla