Carmelo Anthony waits for Kevin Garnett by team bus after game

Replies

• P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978
    Melo ain't about that life, he shoulda decked him right on court if he was....u getting suspended etc whether u hit him on the court, the bus, the bathroom...don't matter, melo a bitch.
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Melo really thought he was gonna touch KG wit POLICE around....as well as his own damn bosses?.....lol....and for what?...some fucking elbows and WORDS?....Melo's actin over-emotional especially over a nigga like KG who is known for this type of shit and has been for years...

So ILLwhite715
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    mike06 wrote: »
    Melo really thought he was gonna touch KG wit POLICE around....as well as his own damn bosses?.....lol....and for what?...some fucking elbows and WORDS?....Melo's actin over-emotional especially over a nigga like KG who is known for this type of shit and has been for years...
    this...
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    ^^^^ Nah, he got his lick in then kept it movin imo Lol

But anyway, Melo was on some g shyt. KG pops that shyt like he tough, so, like in the streets, a real ngga gon see if he really is.

A real nigga dont wait to fight, Melo wanted to fight when he knew it was 20 people there to stop him
    Melo ain't about that life, he shoulda decked him right on court if he was....u getting suspended etc whether u hit him on the court, the bus, the bathroom...don't matter, melo a bitch.

Ahhhh foh...nggas stay on some superman shyt. Let yall tell it he shoulda jabbed the whole startin 5, then stood on the logo at midcourt to wait for any retaliation.

He touched a ngga in-game on court. Period. Thats about as 'G' as you can get in the context of the NBA

And the 2nd most 'G' shyt is waitin for a ngga outside.

Nggas talkin like they wanted him to do like the end of Above the Rim

and this..
    almighty breeze
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 8,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »
    I ain't saying this makes Melo a G, but he's damn sure more of one than KG. KG is all bitch. This dude has made a career of overreacting to shit, popping off like he's going to do something, and then trying to act innocent when it gets real. He's also the same dude that blatantly avoids confrontation with bigger tougher players but tries to bully smaller ones. I don't see how anyone can defend that dude.

I'll defend KG all day, their professionals there not supposed to be on the court throwing blows, I dont give a fuck how gangster KG is, he uses his mouth to manipulate and get under players skin to try to gain an advantage, it works look at last night, when players try to do it back it has no effect if anything it motivates him, from the outside looking in you look at him as a punk I look at him as being smart, yall call him dirty with the elbows I call him being tactical, he changed the whole culture since hes been here in Boston but yall call him soft, and your wrong by the way about him "bullying" smaller players but avoiding confrontation with bigger players, he does the same shit with players of all sizes, when a player cracks KG is probably laughing on the inside but yall expect him to throw punches, if KG was the type to lose his cool and get suspended on a regular basis I wouldnt even want him here

exactly....aint no different than what Rodman did in his heyday...except he was waaaaaaaaaay more agitating...and gay...lmao!!

Rodman was the goat but thats a perfect comparison
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 10,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't saying this makes Melo a G, but he's damn sure more of one than KG. KG is all bitch. This dude has made a career of overreacting to shit, popping off like he's going to do something, and then trying to act innocent when it gets real. He's also the same dude that blatantly avoids confrontation with bigger tougher players but tries to bully smaller ones. I don't see how anyone can defend that dude.

I'll defend KG all day, their professionals there not supposed to be on the court throwing blows, I dont give a fuck how gangster KG is, he uses his mouth to manipulate and get under players skin to try to gain an advantage, it works look at last night, when players try to do it back it has no effect if anything it motivates him, from the outside looking in you look at him as a punk I look at him as being smart, yall call him dirty with the elbows I call him being tactical, he changed the whole culture since hes been here in Boston but yall call him soft, and your wrong by the way about him "bullying" smaller players but avoiding confrontation with bigger players, he does the same shit with players of all sizes, when a player cracks KG is probably laughing on the inside but yall expect him to throw punches, if KG was the type to lose his cool and get suspended on a regular basis I wouldnt even want him here

might be the best post i ever seen from you cuh
    its....JOHN B
  • S2JS2J Posts: 15,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the perspective of someone who actually hoops, i been there.

There's trash talkin, then there's disrespect to you as a man. once that happens, fuk where im at. You not gon punk me. The real G's of the NBA, the ones yall 'respect' and that other players fear (Artest, Stephen Jackson, Oakley) , I GUARANTEE they feel the same way. It all boils down to this: If i go too far talkin trash to this dude, i cannot with 100% cerainty say ____ will not take it there, right here and now'

And if you dont 'get' that you obviosuly never hoped, or hooped in a dangerous environement (i got stories)

NothingButTheTruthex-soldier
  • What exactly happened I didn't get a chance to see the game or any highlights; if Melo is doing this over KG's usual trash talk then he's acting a bit homotional but if KG actually hit him on a dirty play or something then fair is fair I think. You can't act tough on the court and then act like a mouse off the court when it's time to really settle it
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when Melo was back peddlin from lil ass Nate...Melo a scary ass nigga...he wasnt gon do shit...

Tommy bilfiger
  • Co-Town MichaelCo-Town Michael Baylor 6-1 TexasPosts: 4,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carmelo is the same nigga that back pedaled 50 feet to get away after a sucker punch.
    And thats exactly what he is - a sucker

what the fuck you suppose to do nigga stand there and wait for the other one?
    create space and then swing... wrasslin ass nigga. i'll knee you in your damn face.

Lala is that you caping for Melo?
    This nigga been a bitch.
    Why is he acting tough when he knows shit isn't gonna go down.
    Melo aint bout that life.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 8,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 47,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

close thread
  • S2JS2J Posts: 15,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    they aint in the hood..
    these are professional basketball players
    that make millions of dollars
    to play in front of millions of viewers..

Yea ok Mike Breen.

Aint nobody sayin go out and steal on nggas for fouls, but aint a championship roster---hell, aint a solid NBA roster period without guys with 'hood' type mentalities. And coaches love em. "He's a warrior...he's a guy i want in the foxhole, etc.' Some people read between the lines, some cant
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they aint in the hood..
    these are professional basketball players
    that make millions of dollars
    to play in front of millions of viewers..

Yea ok Mike Breen.

Aint nobody sayin go out and steal on nggas for fouls, but aint a championship roster---hell, aint a solid NBA roster period without guys with 'hood' type mentalities. And coaches love em. "He's a warrior...he's a guy i want in the foxhole, etc.' Some people read between the lines, some cant

Bruh I see it from both point of views..
    I love the way KG plays basketball..

and its a shame that Melo let KG get under his skin..
    Im not mad at Melo for tryna meet him outside,
    To me thats some G shit..
    prolly how I would've carried myself if put in that situation..

so while I commend him for stepping to KG like a man,
    I shake my head at him also for catching feelings
    and letting KG get under his skin..
    almighty breeze