What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Inflatable ball ride goes horribly wrong

Replies

• Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lauce of all lauces.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was fantastic.
    Young Stef
  • tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thread title made me think this was dedicated to Notre Dame's performance last night
    GettinLoYoung Stef
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,582 Regulator
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,215 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    __fucking_awesome___gif_by_jantofan-d4247jx.gif
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Young Stef
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,215 Regulator
    ha... and blazini said that shit was safe.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Young Stef
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were two people in it.

Recipe for disaster even if it stopped at the bottom of the first hill.
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    russians dont care about wind
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them niggaz gonna end up in a polar bear cave

• BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20962906

Russia investigates horrific 'zorb' ride death

Denis Burakov and another man are seen inside a zorb in Dombai. Photo: 3 January 2013 The zorb went off course and fell into a deep gorge at the Dombai resort
    Continue reading the main story
    Related Stories

NZ's extreme ball sport takes off

The Russian authorities have launched an investigation after a man was killed during a ride down a ski slope inside a giant inflatable ball.

Denis Burakov, 27, died after the ball - called a zorb - veered off course and fell into a deep gorge in the North Caucasus. His friend was badly injured.

The horrific incident at the Dombai ski resort on 3 January was filmed.

The authorities are trying to establish whether the death was caused "through providing unsafe services".

They say they want to question three owners of the zorb ride, who are reportedly on the run.
    Extreme sport

A video shot by one of Mr Burakov's friends shows how the zorb first rolls down the intended path - but then suddenly bounces off course.

A man waiting for the zorb at the bottom of the hill is then seen desperately trying to catch it, before the transparent ball falls down the nearly 1km-deep gorge below Mount Mussa-Achitara.

The ball finally stopped on a frozen lake.

Mr Burakov died of his injuries, and his friend Vladimir Shcherbov, 33, remains at hospital.

Zorbing - effectively throwing yourself down a slope in a giant ball - was invented in New Zealand in 2000 and is now a popular extreme adventure sport around the world.

It involves a giant plastic ball, which has two skins - one inside the other with air pumped in between. This acts as a shock absorber for the rider, who is in the middle of the ball.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen this shit yesterday. White folks love doin crazy shit like this lol
    I wanna take you higher...
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this shit just made my day

KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    real talk tho... that muhfukka had like... superhuman speed across that snow after that thing.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia