Justified season 4

DWODWO Dead n the middle of Lil' Italy little did we kno That we riddled some mddlemen who ddn't do diddly♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 59,780 Regulator
edited January 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Replies

• marc123marc123 Posts: 11,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to get into this. got about half way thru season 1. overall it was meh. imo.

will give it a 2nd watch tho.
  • DWODWO Dead n the middle of Lil' Italy little did we kno That we riddled some mddlemen who ddn't do diddly ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 59,780 Regulator
    one of my favorite shows
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watchin this right now. lets get it
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 26,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Ava Crowder
    DWOJ. Will
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotdayum @ arlo doin that nigga at the end
    "Why!?...." shit reminded me of jeff garcia
  • DWODWO Dead n the middle of Lil' Italy little did we kno That we riddled some mddlemen who ddn't do diddly ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 59,780 Regulator
    man, that dude was dumb as fuck though.. how you gonna tell arlo something he got is worth money,...and then turn your back on him...

dude grimey as fuck... if that bag is worth money....he ain't finna let no body know but himself....

and boyd's new hittter is a head busser forreal....

yo said

"take care of him"

and yo went straight for the head shot......shit bout to get real....
    It seems like Boyd is gonna be a darker character this season. I kinda liked the Robin Hood type Boyd Crowder the most.
    DWO
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 24,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love Justified. Arlo shanked homie for being nosy and big mouthed...what an OG. The first ep of these season was dope, its gonna get thick though I know it.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 48,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    It seems like Boyd is gonna be a darker character this season. I kinda liked the Robin Hood type Boyd Crowder the most.

previews hint towards boyd going to that chrch and acting a damn fool.. i can't fucking wait..

dude is unstable as shit

• Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 8,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Champ is Here

Writing, acting, dialogue, cinematography, action, comedy, they got it all.

Boardwalk, Dead, Sons are inconsistent. Thrones has to cope with the wack sections of the books and Homeland can't keep up the juggling act forever. Dexter is a joke.
    thefabmd2dc
    wynn duffie is a fucking G....that shit was hilarious
    God damn, Wynn Duffie is fuckin ruthless.
    DWO
    edited January 2013
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 48,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Wynn Duffie was a bitch all last season
    he's scared of rayland......and he knows boyd is not to be trusted...

but with quarles... quarles weirded him the fuck out.....
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,639 Regulator
    i've watched like 4 episodes of this show, and it's not bad, but i'm not liking it like i have other shows. does it pick up and get better?
    yeah the characters get way deeper and the dialogue gets way better, otherwise it would just be just like some broadcast TV show that is the same hostage situation every episode.
    Quarles was one of the more fucked up Villians I've seen in a while.

• thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I caught up now. First season was kinda dry but got better towards the end. Season 2 was alright. Season 3 was just dumb though. Crazy white dude going around having everyone shook off of pure craziness lol no
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn i love kentucky but why they have to get rid of my niggaZ. like arrow, and that other nigga. cant think of his name. rayland is shook of old girls husband though
    DWO
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 24,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That snake bite in the face was some bullshit. Boyd really just left his henchman on stuck with a snakehead sticking off his face for hours and shit with no medical attention. Shit cold-blooded.
    DWO
    yea last night episode lacked any epicness.. but it developed a few story lines..

i like that the preacher got bit by the snake... and rayland's gf ran out on him...

shit's really setting the direction of the entire season... doesn't' even seem like boyd and rayland willl clash this season
    man i saw some remorse on Boyd's face after the snake bit him. Pretty sure that was just a big bull snake he was handling though.

Man i can't believe Raylan let that blonde bimbo play him like that.
    DWOIamtheVILLE
  • thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raylan is forever letting women run out on him.
    Will MunnyDWOIamtheVILLE