Jones and White vs. Browner and Sherman

Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402
edited January 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
Who you got this weekend? Great matchup between the best corner pair in the league and the best receiving core in the league.

Jones and White vs. Browner and Sherman

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Replies

• Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402
    Jones and White
    I'm going with Jones and White I think they are big enough and defiantely physical enough too get off on these two
    Plus Jones got world class speed niggas got to honor that.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667
    edited January 2013
    Jones and White
    My boys Julio and Roddy
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 44,442
    Legion of Doom >>> Heart Foundation
  • south4lifesouth4life Posts: 6,279
    Jones and White
    I hope my Bama nigga Julio son Sherman, dude has become an asshole this year
  • En-Fuego22En-Fuego22 Posts: 2,279
    Jones and White
    Slants and crossing routes is hard to defend plus this is an offensive league
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Posts: 5,541
    Jones and White
    not even a question
  • Jones and White

Jones and White for the simple fact Sherman still can't feel his jaw. From :49 on ...
  • Jones and White
    Notice wasn't nobody from Seattle had his back
    The real question is...

The G.O.A.T Tight End vs. Seattle's Linebackers

If Seattle comes into this game thinking it's just a matchup between their DB's and Julio/Roddy, Gonzo gon' put'em on his H.O.F. tribute highlight film 5 years from now.
  • Jones and White
    The real question is...

If Seattle comes into this game thinking it's just a matchup between their DB's and Julio/Roddy, Gonzo gon' put'em on his H.O.F. tribute highlight film 5 years from now.

Both Seattle corners are good but neither are fast ... Falcons gon have to beat them w/ deep balls. Question is can Matty Ice slang them in there 60 yards downfield
    The real question is...

Both Seattle corners are good but neither are fast ... Falcons gon have to beat them w/ deep balls. Question is can Matty Ice slang them in there 60 yards downfield

That's a Madden gameplan. And to effectively "throw it 60 yards" you don't actually throw it 60 yards. You throw it 15 yards and hit them in stride.

I sincerely hope their DB's are eating up the same bullshit the fans and the media are feeding them about this "matchup". 'Cause while they're playing "chase the chicken" with Julio and Roddy, Quizz, Snelling, Gonzo the Goat, and even Michael Turner will eat.

And for the record, one of our best rushing games was against Tampa in tampa. And they have the #1 run defense in the league this year.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 13,591
    The real question is...

That's a Madden gameplan. And to effectively "throw it 60 yards" you don't actually throw it 60 yards. You throw it 15 yards and hit them in stride.

I sincerely hope their DB's are eating up the same bullshit the fans and the media are feeding them about this "matchup". 'Cause while they're playing "chase the chicken" with Julio and Roddy, Quizz, Snelling, Gonzo the Goat, and even Michael Turner will eat.

And for the record, one of our best rushing games was against Tampa in tampa. And they have the #1 run defense in the league this year.

Nobody really tried to run on them when they had the last ranked pass defense.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The real question is...

Nobody really tried to run on them when they had the last ranked pass defense.

Whenever you have a weak pass defense and a losing record, teams spend most of the 2nd half running the ball because they already have a comfortable lead. So it balances out.

Plus, Teams ran on Tampa more than they ran on Seattle.

And Quizz had almost 5 yards a carry against tampa. Not to mention we're finally getting Snelling worked into the screen game.
    Jones and White
    The real question is...

That's exactly what I was thinking about yesterday Gonzales is going too have a big game,with Clemons gone if Seattle can't get no pass rush they still will probably beat Atlanta by like 10 they too physical for Atlanta.
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    The real question is...

That's exactly what I was thinking about yesterday Gonzales is going too have a big game,with Clemons gone if Seattle can't get no pass rush they still will probably beat Atlanta by like 10 they too physical for Atlanta.

I guess you still haven't figured out Roddy and Julio are the most physical WR's tandem in the game. Don't forget that prior to this year, we ran the ball more than we passed, so Julio and Roddy are two of the best blocking WR's in the game.
    Jones and White
    The real question is...

I guess you still haven't figured out Roddy and Julio are the most physical WR's tandem in the game. Don't forget that prior to this year, we ran the ball more than we passed, so Julio and Roddy are two of the best blocking WR's in the game.

That's intresting insight I haven't seen too many Atlanta games I'm really just fucking with you off they past but Seattle been steamrolling everybody I can't see how Atlanta is going too beat them.

I hope they do though it will make it easier for Green Bay lol....
    The real question is...

I haven't seen too many Atlanta games

All I need to know.
    Jones and White
    The real question is...

All I need to know.

Iv'e seen the games they played on primetime and caught a couple on fox but I'm not a Atlanta expert,they not my team I don't follow them so you telling me you have no worries for this game.

You think they gon steamroll Seattle?
  • BDBBDB Posts: 10,048
    Jones and White
    The trash talk between Roddy and Sherman gonna be top of the line I know that.
    The real question is...

All I need to know.

Iv'e seen the games they played on primetime and caught a couple on fox but I'm not a Atlanta expert,they not my team I don't follow them so you telling me you have no worries for this game.

You think the packers gon' get stole on in the divisional playoff again like they did last year?
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 13,591
    The BDB wrote: »

This is true as it gets.
    Jones and White
    The real question is...

All I need to know.

You think the packers gon' get stole on in the divisional playoff again like they did last year?

Naw we was overated last year Rodgers was playing out of his fucking mind last year hiding our d's flaws well not really he was just saving us.Our D is much improved from last year and that game was of special circumstances 8 drops a season high hail mary's missed tackles naw we will be fine.
  • Browner and Sherman
    Man i gotta roll with my boys. The real question is, can we get a pass rush without Clemons????? Our pass rush is not the truth on the road anyway. If you give Matt Ryan time he has too many options someone will be open.
    The BDB wrote: »

For those that actually watched the Falcons this year, you know Roddy been gettin' under the skin of every DB that covers him.
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Posts: 12,520
    Jones and White
    White and Jones are big, physical WRs, Sherman ain't gonna bully them like he did Garcon. If Ryan puts it where they can make a play on it, they'll win everytime.