KID CUDI THREATENS LABEL: "I SWEAR TO ALL THAT IS F**KIN HOLY IN THIS WORLD"

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I'm More Busta Rhymes Than Martin LawrencePosts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Reason
G.O.O.D. Music's Kid Cudi is letting his voice be heard over not receiving the same amount of support and effort from Universal Republic as other artists, threatening "problems" to come if his issues do not get resolved.

Cudi unloaded his emotions and problems in an unexpected swoop Tuesday (January 8) evening.
"King Wizard 3.4 million views on Vevo, Just What I Am has 4.3 million and my sh*t is not on regular rotation on radio. Hmmm.," he tweeted.

"Trinidad James got 4.1 million views on his hit (rightfully so), and I hear that jam EVERYWHERE. Wheres my f*ckin spins???"

"Im talkin numbers. Im talkin stats."
"To my label, I swear to all that is fuckin holy in this world, if things dont change soon, theres gonna be some problems"
"I worked too hard on all this sh*t.

Producing, writing, directing AND executing the sh*t proper. I did my part, I put in work. Wtf"

"Yall kno I cuts no slack. Not w my music. Every song is my life. A piece of my f*ckin tormented soul. It matters to me. I give a f*ck"
"Done goin off and snappin my head side to side

:)pic.twitter.com/UIJWfr5t"
"Aint nobody got time for that!!" (Kid Cudi's Twitter)

Back in March, Cudder defended lashing out at Universal Republic over lackluster support for his joint WZRD album.

"We were really hoping to have more [promotion], but at this point, it's a dead issue," Cudi said in an interview. "The numbers kind of speak for themselves. It lets people know that I'm not out here taking crazy pills. When I get passionate about something, and people hear me kind of outraged, it's not coming from a place of me being irrational, or being difficult to work with. I believe in something I've created." (Billboard)

http://www.sohh.com/2013/01/kid_cudi_threatens_label_i_swear_to_all.html
iKingGodGivBizAggyAFAlready Home_17Fy_HunnitMzBlackAX410black caesarLurk_HinrichNah SonCashmoneyDuxidoitforhiphop10

Replies