SPOILER ALERT...SPOILER ALERT >>>> WH Title Change at tonight's Smackdown taping

f.e.d.s.f.e.d.s. Chi-CityPosts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Off The Turn Buckle
Alberto Del Rio defeated the Big Show at tonight's SmackDown taping to win the World Heavyweight Championship. I havent been paying too much attention lately. I know they were tryna turn him face after TLC (I think)...is this gonna mark a Ziggler cash in at the Rumble?

Replies

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well i aint necessarily wanna see del rio with one more run, but its unexpected, this makes things interesting
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    TheBoyRo
  • f.e.d.s.f.e.d.s. Chi-CityPosts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea they rarely let the belt change hands on free tv

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's more easier and believable for Ziggler to feud w and beat Del Rio rather than Sheamus or Big Show.

Dupac
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Del Rio will probably drop it at Elimination Chamber.
    I just don't see Dolph getting it until WM tho.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dolph has gotten that push, this WHC will be the GOAT for him. Even though he's been champ before, this time around it will be an actual nod to him. The fact that they haven't given it to him and are waiting, I think that's respect. When he gets the title, he'll hold it for a while.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,828 Regulator
    damn the WHC aint shit getting defended and changing hands on the b show thats taped.

Tony Schiavone: Del Rio is about to win the WH Championship