I'm starting to think that Wayne is secretly white inside.

I mean the whole gangsta shit he was talking about in the last decade. He didn't really deal with them like that since dude was sheltered by baby almost his whole life.

And now that dude is completely established in the rap industry to the point where no matter what he does people still support him, he probably decided to do the skating and hanging with white dude as part of his attempt to push himself away from his past life in New Orleans. That's probably why dude was trying to also be a rockstar with rebirth. He secretly wants to be white without hindering his career and looking at things now, it worked.
lookdudeStoneColdMikeySiqnih Da TrapperILL_AnversMichael_MaliceiKingGodGivBizBcotton5

Replies

• aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Zigefresh wrote: »
    I mean the whole gangsta shit he was talking about in the last decade. He didn't really deal with them like that since dude was sheltered by baby almost his whole life.

And now that dude is completely established in the rap industry to the point where no matter what he does people still support him, he probably decided to do the skating and hanging with white dude as part of his attempt to push himself away from his past life in New Orleans. That's probably why dude was trying to also be a rockstar with rebirth. He secretly wants to be white without hindering his career and looking at things now, it worked.

You should also consider as you get older your interest change as you discover different activities, you also sometimes out grow certain behaviors.
    StoneColdMikeyMichael_Malice
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I jus think he a nigga tryna sell out for them white folk dollars.
    THEEEEE the best type of dollars in rap music.
    When u got nigga fans, u not promised to have those same nigga fans next month.
    When u got white fans, u have die hard fans thats gonna buy the shirts,the wrist bands,the posters, a cd for each day of the week, the dvd bonus package etc
    lookdude
    edited January 2013
    RawAce wrote: »
    When u got white fans, u have die hard fans thats gonna buy the shirts,the wrist bands,the posters, a cd for each day of the week, the dvd bonus package etc

see BCotton and Mike Malice as evidence of this claim, they will be in here soon. To say YMCMB or some other type of stan shit with no valid argument.
    chiyosukesapp08_2001Michael_Malice
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He just has different tastes like I have different tastes from the average hoodlum in the ghetto has.
    The Recipe
  • chiyosukechiyosuke Nerd's Eye Vhue East Nashville, TNPosts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

see BCotton and Mike Malice as evidence of this claim, they will be in here soon. To say YMCMB or some other type of stan shit with no valid argument.

Wait... Are they white??
    StoneColdMikey
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white, naw. Pink, yes!
    sapp08_2001texasdaking88Michael_MaliceBcotton5
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think its that simple...
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »

Wait... Are they white??

I believe so.
    Michael_Malicetrilladelicchiyosuke
  • I don't even like Wayne but this shit is asinine. I assume u think all black folk drink 40s, wear clothes 6 sizes to big, play street ball and got the movie roots on repeat. Smh. He's ONE black man. Let him cook his gay meals how he wants. He's not white, the man is black as shit. See: skin color
    (Nope)lookdudeblackgod813iKingGodGivBiz
  • (Nope)(Nope) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    fvckisup wrote: »
    I don't even like Wayne but this shit is asinine. I assume u think all black folk drink 40s, wear clothes 6 sizes to big, play street ball and got the movie roots on repeat. Smh. He's ONE black man. Let him cook his gay meals how he wants. He's not white, the man is black as shit. See: skin color

You proud of yourself?

clark-cape-gif.gif
    StoneColdMikeylookdudeCJ
  • Fuck your gifs I ain't or time for that shit
    (Nope)
    Fuck your estrogen.
    fvckisupchiyosuke
  • Fuck your extra chromosome
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 24,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    since the hot boyz days he was always weird in a way supposedly.
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay evolving and getting this Mula. We Tha BizNe$$. Rich. Gang. Flashy. Life. Beeleedat.

#YMCMB
    (Nope)
  • trilladelictrilladelic hey wait hold on..hey niqqa..i put $5 on the weed...u betta quit fuckin wit me... Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if he ever cuts his dreads your argument might be valid..
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 44,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay evolving and getting this Mula. We Tha BizNe$$. Rich. Gang. Flashy. Life. Beeleedat.

#YMCMB

IANAHB2 FEB 19TH YMCMB
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Naw he's just gay

Thread should have been closed after this.

since the hot boyz days he was always ghey in a way supposedly.

Fixed that for you plair.