What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I'm starting to think that Wayne is secretly white inside.

ZigefreshZigefresh Posts: 233 ✭✭
I mean the whole gangsta shit he was talking about in the last decade. He didn't really deal with them like that since dude was sheltered by baby almost his whole life.

And now that dude is completely established in the rap industry to the point where no matter what he does people still support him, he probably decided to do the skating and hanging with white dude as part of his attempt to push himself away from his past life in New Orleans. That's probably why dude was trying to also be a rockstar with rebirth. He secretly wants to be white without hindering his career and looking at things now, it worked.
lookdudeStoneColdMikeySiqnih Da TrapperILL_AnversMichael_MaliceiKingGodGivBizBcotton5

Replies

  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Zigefresh wrote: »
    I mean the whole gangsta shit he was talking about in the last decade. He didn't really deal with them like that since dude was sheltered by baby almost his whole life.

    And now that dude is completely established in the rap industry to the point where no matter what he does people still support him, he probably decided to do the skating and hanging with white dude as part of his attempt to push himself away from his past life in New Orleans. That's probably why dude was trying to also be a rockstar with rebirth. He secretly wants to be white without hindering his career and looking at things now, it worked.

    You should also consider as you get older your interest change as you discover different activities, you also sometimes out grow certain behaviors.
    StoneColdMikeyMichael_Malice
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I jus think he a nigga tryna sell out for them white folk dollars.
    THEEEEE the best type of dollars in rap music.
    When u got nigga fans, u not promised to have those same nigga fans next month.
    When u got white fans, u have die hard fans thats gonna buy the shirts,the wrist bands,the posters, a cd for each day of the week, the dvd bonus package etc
    lookdude
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    RawAce wrote: »
    I jus think he a nigga tryna sell out for them white folk dollars.
    THEEEEE the best type of dollars in rap music.
    When u got nigga fans, u not promised to have those same nigga fans next month.
    When u got white fans, u have die hard fans thats gonna buy the shirts,the wrist bands,the posters, a cd for each day of the week, the dvd bonus package etc

    see BCotton and Mike Malice as evidence of this claim, they will be in here soon. To say YMCMB or some other type of stan shit with no valid argument.
    LcnsdbyROYALTYsapp08_2001Michael_Malice
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He just has different tastes like I have different tastes from the average hoodlum in the ghetto has.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


    The Recipe
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    RawAce wrote: »
    I jus think he a nigga tryna sell out for them white folk dollars.
    THEEEEE the best type of dollars in rap music.
    When u got nigga fans, u not promised to have those same nigga fans next month.
    When u got white fans, u have die hard fans thats gonna buy the shirts,the wrist bands,the posters, a cd for each day of the week, the dvd bonus package etc

    see BCotton and Mike Malice as evidence of this claim, they will be in here soon. To say YMCMB or some other type of stan shit with no valid argument.

    Wait... Are they white??
    StoneColdMikey
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white, naw. Pink, yes!
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    sapp08_2001texasdaking88Michael_MaliceBcotton5
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think its that simple...
    16_1_2.gif
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    RawAce wrote: »
    I jus think he a nigga tryna sell out for them white folk dollars.
    THEEEEE the best type of dollars in rap music.
    When u got nigga fans, u not promised to have those same nigga fans next month.
    When u got white fans, u have die hard fans thats gonna buy the shirts,the wrist bands,the posters, a cd for each day of the week, the dvd bonus package etc

    see BCotton and Mike Malice as evidence of this claim, they will be in here soon. To say YMCMB or some other type of stan shit with no valid argument.

    Wait... Are they white??

    I believe so.
    Michael_MalicetrilladelicLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • I don't even like Wayne but this shit is asinine. I assume u think all black folk drink 40s, wear clothes 6 sizes to big, play street ball and got the movie roots on repeat. Smh. He's ONE black man. Let him cook his gay meals how he wants. He's not white, the man is black as shit. See: skin color
    (Nope)lookdudeblackgod813iKingGodGivBiz
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    fvckisup wrote: »
    I don't even like Wayne but this shit is asinine. I assume u think all black folk drink 40s, wear clothes 6 sizes to big, play street ball and got the movie roots on repeat. Smh. He's ONE black man. Let him cook his gay meals how he wants. He's not white, the man is black as shit. See: skin color

    You proud of yourself?

    clark-cape-gif.gif
    StoneColdMikeylookdudeCJ
  • Fuck your gifs I ain't or time for that shit
    (Nope)
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck your estrogen.
    fvckisupLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • Fuck your extra chromosome
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao
    2ywzls0.jpg

    t50f46.jpg

    xr52d.jpg

    IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

    s-l300.jpg
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,095 Regulator
    since the hot boyz days he was always weird in a way supposedly.
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay evolving and getting this Mula. We Tha BizNe$$. Rich. Gang. Flashy. Life. Beeleedat.

    #YMCMB
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    (Nope)
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 4,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if he ever cuts his dreads your argument might be valid..
    pro smoke, pro choke, anti-broke, conservative liberal..
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay evolving and getting this Mula. We Tha BizNe$$. Rich. Gang. Flashy. Life. Beeleedat.

    #YMCMB

    IANAHB2 FEB 19TH YMCMB
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Naw he's just gay

    Thread should have been closed after this.

  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    since the hot boyz days he was always ghey in a way supposedly.

    Fixed that for you plair.

Sign In or Register to comment.