He or she is the mate of your dreams, but....

Es-BeeEs-Bee 2nd comingPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
aight check, u meet the perfect person for you, their finances are in order, education level is at or above ur required standards, 10/10 in the looks department, 10/10 cleanliness as far as house and hygeine, perfect bodytype for you, and the sex is exactly everything you dream of........but........

up front they let you know they require you 2 to be in an open relationship, like they mite only have sex 1 time thru out ur relationship, maybe never but they want the option on the table

Lets say this is a strictly sex deal, no emotions attached, and the person ur with is in complete control of their emotions.....could you be in a relationship like this?

Replies

• Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't do it, because if I really have feelings for a woman I can't stomach the thought of her fucking around with another guy and coming home to me.

This is not to mention multiple guys like would be the possibility if we were in an open relationship.

Plus the option of her only giving me sex when she wanted to wouldnt work either.

I like to mess around a few times a week I don't see how sexually active people are in relationships and only mess around like once a month or once every few months.

I'm not built for that shit that's ONE of the main advantages of being in a relationship a constant supply of pussy when you want it for the most part.
    GettinLoLou_CypherMeesterCashmoneyDux
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't see the point. If I'm sharing the person, I should just share her. No point in calling her my lady.
    Crude_deadeyeBlackAX410CashmoneyDux
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, too many diseases running rampant and it seems they are not in self control of themselves.
    twinzmomBlackAX410
    If you just want to be fuck buddies, occasional partners, or have a hangout there is no need to put the relationship title on it.

I'm not into sharing my woman with other men while we are in a relationship.
    KingJamalEar2ThaStCashmoneyDux
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 20,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 38,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because the option would be open doesn't necessarily mean they'd be taking it day in and day out...what functioning adult has time for that anyway?

Seems to me as though men are fully accepting to 'open' relationships, but the option is only open to them in the form of cheating.

Greedy, greedy, greedy.
    Gold_CertificateAjackson17ohhhlaBuilt 4 cuban linxReignsdeadeyeCincoChicagoBearsLPastBlackAX410Ear2ThaStCashmoneyDux
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A year ago...I woulda said "Hell naw"...But...

chiyosuke wrote: »
    Shyt, at this point

Fuck it cuh...Long as erthing else straight...And I can trust her to let me know if/when she takes that option...Fuck...
    chiyosukeCP203JDSTAYWITIT.blacktux
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    If you just want to be fuck buddies, occasional partners, or have a hangout there is no need to put the relationship title on it.

I'm not into sharing my woman with other men while we are in a relationship.

Cosign

I'm not comfortable with that at all. If she wants an open relationship she better look elsewhere

How can I be cool with my lady having sex with some other dude
    SixSickSins
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because the option would be open doesn't necessarily mean they'd be taking it day in and day out...what functioning adult has time for that anyway?

Seems to me as though men are fully accepting to 'open' relationships, but the option is only open to them in the form of cheating.

Greedy, greedy, greedy.

Not even open to myself, multiple women or one night stands too much work even its acceptable. I'm really a homebody if I'm not traveling or wine tasting or at the library.
    @MzGrahamBitches I see your point but no adult person wants some random pussy or dick on the one they love knowingly.

I think folks kinda fall into the situation of open relationships particularly women.

Yea you know that nigga cheating, but you still want to be with him knowing he's no good.

I see no point in a man or woman knowingly sharing there spouse, mate, or whatever else.

I see no point to open relationships if you like a person hang out, fuck, and do whatever just don't put a title on it.

Once you put a title on it you have expectations and when those expectations aren't met folks tend to get in their feelings, become heartbroken, bitter, and everything else in between.
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESBEE wuddup playa!
  • Es-BeeEs-Bee 2nd coming Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus the option of her only giving me sex when she wanted to wouldnt work either.

I like to mess around a few times a week I don't see how sexually active people are in relationships and only mess around like once a month or once every few months.

I'm not built for that shit that's ONE of the main advantages of being in a relationship a constant supply of pussy when you want it for the most part.
    Bro bro that was one of the perks in op, "the sex is everything you dream of"...so you'd get it whenever you want & she'll perform at 100%

But you seem to be too sensitive for this type of deal

How you gonna call a chick that routinely has other dicks in her mouth your lady? lol That doesn't even sound right. If you going to share, just share. No need to label community property as your own.
    Crude_deadeyeJDSTAYWITIT.
    ESBEE wuddup playa!
    whats good bro bro, lil bro still makin moves?
    @Es-Bee I can do that shit with random hoes, but I'm not trying to be sharing no broad I really like and trying to build something meaningful with.

That's like handcuffing a hoe and giving her the stipulation of "yea baby you can fuck other niggaz just make sure you come home to me."

Let that hoe be a hoe if that's what she wants and what you want, but don't put a title on it or open yourself up to having expectations which is what you are doing calling it a relationship open or not.
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    ESBEE wuddup playa!
    whats good bro bro, lil bro still makin moves?

Yeah.. Here and there.. U know.

How you gonna call a chick that routinely has other dicks in her mouth your lady? lol That doesn't even sound right. If you going to share, just share. No need to label community property as your own.

but thats the requirement in op, the person is only fucking with you if you in a relationship with them

I take it you're faithful in ur relationship
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 38,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MzGrahamBitches I see your point but no adult person wants some random pussy or dick on the one they love knowingly.

I think folks kinda fall into the situation of open relationships particularly women.

Yea you know that nigga cheating, but you still want to be with him knowing he's no good.

I see no point in a man or woman knowingly sharing there spouse, mate, or whatever else.

I see no point to open relationships if you like a person hang out, fuck, and do whatever just don't put a title on it.

Once you put a title on it you have expectations and when those expectations aren't met folks tend to get in their feelings, become heartbroken, bitter, and everything else in between.

Accepting the fact that your man is cheating is not an open relationship.

Being a relationship is so much more than just sex, so just because there is some freedom in that regard doesn't mean there is no point to being together at all. If anything that would make it seem like the only reason for the title is the sex. Sex is the only thing that makes that female your woman? Just for arguments sake.

If I agreed to something like that it wouldn't be something we'd be announcing or even out seeking, but if the opportunity arose and either of us acted on it, it wouldn't be the end of the world.

This is just speculation because I'm not sure I'm built for that life.

It seems cool in theory but I can be a jealous bitch.
    deadeyeblacktux
    Yeah. I never understood the point in being in a committed relationship but still trying to fuck others. If you just want to be friends with benefits with someone, just be friends with benefits. If you want it to be exclusive, then make it exclusive.

I wouldn't call a chick like what is proposed in the OP my girlfriend. She can call me whatever she wants, but if I'm free to fuck around and she's free to fuck around, how is that in any way a committed relationship?
    Crude_deadeyeBodhi
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    or...you could say no and do it anyway on the sneak like most of the IC
    chiyosukeblacktux
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,487 ✭✭✭✭✭

Greedy, greedy, greedy.

what are you getting at here?