How Do Y'all Usually Spend Your Days Off...?

A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do you plan em out beforehand?...Or just wake up knowin you don't have to go to work and/or school so whatever happens happens?...Also, what type of hobbies y'all got?

Replies

• JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. I Said You Know What Girl? ......... ... ....... You Crazy #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...What does that lead to though?
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryin' to make sure I never have to go back to work.
    JDSTAYWITIT.MasterALFrankKing Erauno
  • 700700 I want money to rain on me, cause aint no pain on me, Im a hotboy so all you see is flames on me! Plap City, FLAPosts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smokin weed and chillin in the hood
    A1000MILES[Deleted User]CashmoneyDuxJudah Back
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    netflix gym or just do some cleaning
    A1000MILESRubato Garcia
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually time with family. But I enjoy art galleries, spoken word and lounges, street festivals and performances, movies, shows and concerts.. shit like that.
    A1000MILESKaiJDSTAYWITIT.[Deleted User]
  • KatKat Posts: 35,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the weekend.

On a typical weekend, Saturday is for cleaning, errands, laundry, etc.

Sunday, straight vegetating.

Now if the rugrat is gone, you never know what might happen.
    A1000MILES
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if its raining i usually sit on my butt and play ps3 and watch espn
    A1000MILESJudah Back
  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im off one weekday and always sundays. that weekday is used to run all errands and take care of all business i might not have energy for on days i work.
    saturday night im going out n getting fucked up, sunday im chilling all day. maybe do some laundry, clean up, hang out on some chill shit, or however i feel.
    then fit in time for gym, do a little reading here n there, and im always looking up music.
    i soudn like the most productive motherfucker dont i smh. i have slack days, trying to minimize it
    A1000MILES
    Plap Star wrote: »
    smokin weed and chillin in the hood

I like to leave at least half a day a week for doin this...But other than that, I like to explore...I'm smokin and goin outta town...Gotta get away from my surroundings...
    7fIG wrote: »

I'd goat this, but I'm not sure what you mean...

• J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    On a rare day off period (work 7 days a week) recovering from going out the night before because I knew I'd have the day off.
    A1000MILES
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »

I'm always tryin' to find ways to increase that cashflow so I'm not working for somebody else forever so hustlin', doing my own shit on the side, free-lancing, all that stays on the table. I can't get comfortable knowing that I'm part of somebody else's master plan and not havin' my own.

So on a day off, as boring as it sounds, I'm prolly still workin' - on my own shit tho.
    A1000MILESRubato Garciafreshb651Judah Back
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 24,414 Regulator
    Oh okay...Gotcha...
    A1000MILES wrote: »

I'm always tryin' to find ways to increase that cashflow so I'm not working for somebody else forever so hustlin', doing my own shit on the side, free-lancing, all that stays on the table. I can't get comfortable knowing that I'm part of somebody else's master plan and not havin' my own.

So on a day off, as boring as it sounds, I'm prolly still workin' - on my own shit tho.

• BeardedFreakBeardedFreak Posts: 674 ✭✭✭✭
    I always plan my days off. (meet up with friends, explore hobbies, go on dates, etc.). If you don't, before you know it, the entire weekend has went by and you ain't do shit.

A1000MILEStexas409Go figure
  • Amber_LampsAmber_Lamps Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleep or read
    A1000MILESMatt-JDSTAYWITIT.Knock_TwiceMasterALFrank
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,330 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    catching up on cleaning, running errands, smoking and watching the shows in my dvr

or go to my mom's house, do some shopping online or otherwise
    JDSTAYWITIT.A1000MILES
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 26,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well for starters, i wake up at the crack of noon. I then proceed to use the bathroom and sit on the couch and try to recollect the night before. This usually starts off with me loading a bowl of marijuana in my bong or pipe and smoking it. I sit on my couch with the tv off for about 15-30 minutes just relaxing. Then i take a shower and maybe read some comic books or play some video games until somebody calls or comes over and takes me on my next adventure. Usually i do "errands" on my lunch breaks so i dont have too many need to do things on the weekends.
    NIKE...A1000MILES
  • the scoutthe scout Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Wake up, get about 45 minutes of exercise going on, touch up or start a new track or two, surf the net, run errands, and shoot the breezy with the wife. That about does it for daylight hours. Nighttime is similar, just add in step out to a bar or jazz club for a drink and some music. Oh, and if EA ever makes another good Madden or NCAA I'll throw about an hour of game time in also. They been lacking for the past few years though.
    A1000MILES
  • the scoutthe scout Posts: 35 ✭✭
    You can also add in reading, which I'll do at random times throughout the day and night.
    A1000MILESGo figureRubato Garcia
  • WishboneJonesWishboneJones Infinity- 0 Posts: 20,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonight...we are getting fucked up
    JDSTAYWITIT.A1000MILES
  • I'm lazy as fuck... no fucks given, I'm sleeping, playing games, watching tv, and on very rare occasions go out to eat...

All that going to museums, bars, sporting events, etc. went out the window the more i work... that money goes into making the crib my batcave
    JDSTAYWITIT.A1000MILESMasterALFrank
  • ReignsReigns Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    Friday night Gym Saturday morning gym. After that NOTHING... I'm chilling. I'm more of a homebody plus just got put on to Black Ops II so you can find me there.
    JDSTAYWITIT.A1000MILES