What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

SHAWTY LO BREAKS DOWN HIS LIFE AND HIS 11 KIDS

Replies

• antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so he blames it all cause he aint have no momma and cause poppa left ... damn sucks to be shawty lo this is a new one for the ages ...
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't hear him blame anyone. He said he was in the streets fucking hoes raw and because he was such a high profile dude, none of the chicks were down for abortions when he slipped up.

People are whining about this show and wanting to boycot it, but I don't see it being any more ignorant than all the other stupid reality shows out there. Having a bunch of black women act like jackasses every week on national tv is ok, but having a black man on a show about how interacts and takes care of his kids isn't? What kinda shit is that?
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who else is gonna take tha fall? Besides the ratio of Black women : Black men that are willing to sell themselves out and coon on National TV is a veeeeeeeery wide margin.
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically he has AIDS.
    genocidecutteraladdin1978