Being in Line Behind the Chick With WIC Vouchers Unapprection

Maximus RexMaximus Rex Demmented, deranged, and diabolicalThe EmpreyanPosts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
I blame the fucking government government for this shit. Seriously, with all of the advancements in technology, why does it take so long to process WIC vouchers. It seems as if the cashiers treat the shit like we're on some World War II rationing shit and they have to count every fucking thing. Can't the county (or my case, the City) attach that shit to their EBT cards?

In a extremely rare show of compassion and empathy on my part, I kinda feel bad for those chicks, until they get belligerent about the next muthafucka being mad that they're the cause the line is fucked up. Anyway, it's time for the government to do away with WIC vouchers, hell the government needs to do away with WIC period.

Replies

• Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho 12 BRICKS Posts: 18,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ion apprection that shit either, fuck the government government
    Meta_Conscious
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 39,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know WIC still used vouchers..they have cards in Texas.

Unless you have a baby on formula shit is a waste of time.
    MsSouthern
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shots fired @ Walmart cashiers and their rachet customers.
    Pico700tha bause
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit is wack as fuck. Watchin them pay for their "regular" food with a fat ass knot of singles and 5's, but pullin out them WIC shits for the rest and they gotta do it in separate transactions. Everybody gotta make sure the shit it on the list, certain bread, certain juice and shit... FOH, a bruh is tryin to pay for a steak and beer and you holdin me up from gettin to the damned grill!
    damnkpRecaptimus_Prime360
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell is WIC?
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ringing those people up is WOAT...especially when they complain. Its like "look here I didn't tell you to get on government assistance and shit b"
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,576 Regulator
    I didn't know WIC still used vouchers..they have cards in Texas.

Unless you have a baby on formula shit is a waste of time.

Yes, we have wic cards in Texas. Step y'all game up
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmaoooo omg! this thread is too funny!!!!! this happend to me today at wincos!
    DMTxTHCAjackson17Meta_Conscious
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WIC = vouchers

Food Stamps = card
    AP12KatCashmoneyDux
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,576 Regulator

Hello
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello

hi

Hello

hi

What's good with your show?
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mane I could never be on welfare, that shit sounds crazy.

I be in pathmark at the self checkout or at a cashier flirting.

Can't imagine being in a long ass line then holding everybody up to pullout....whatever cards or coupons, folks gotta pull out.

It's like people are fine with being broke....fuck that.
    J-GUTTA
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pimping hoes with food stamp card>>>>
    gns
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So in actuality niggas are hating on maphukas with WIC vouchers. Who gives a fuck? Take yo ass to the express self check out line
    dwade206KatMeta_Conscious
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    So in actuality niggas are hating on maphukas with WIC vouchers. Who gives a fuck? Take yo ass to the express self check out line

Actually in all fairness, Walmart for example, usually have 3 registers open. Especially @ night. S@@@ irritates me. What's the point of having 20 something registers, and only 3 open???
    gnsKat
    darkone360 wrote: »

Actually in all fairness, Walmart for example, usually have 3 registers open. Especially @ night. S@@@ irritates me. What's the point of having 20 something registers, and only 3 open???

Ha, that's due to every thief knowing, back in the day, that WM was an easy ass spot to hit up. The game changed quickly over at WM. Shit I remember you didn't even have to have the receipt for returns. Niggas was killing it.

So I guess less lanes open means easier customer traffic tracking. Niggas was @ one point walking at the front doors with all types of shit late at night...

MF_DoomervilleRecaptimus_Prime360

Ha, that's due to every thief knowing, back in the day, that WM was an easy ass spot to hit up. The game changed quickly over at WM. Shit I remember you didn't even have to have the receipt for returns. Niggas was killing it.

So I guess less lanes open means easier customer traffic tracking. Niggas was @ one point walking at the front doors with all types of shit late at night...

You still don't. You just don't get cash without a receipt, just store credit.
    Dr.ChemixKatCashmoneyDux
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay out of ratchet supermarkets bruh.. I spend my bread in upper class white neighborhoods just to avoid register congestion and ratchet hoes wit 8 kids walkin around shoppin..
    Meta_ConsciousJ-GUTTACashmoneyDux
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 28,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i always get the WIC girls numbers. They tend to give it up much easier.
    edited January 2013
    nahhhh....
    old people buying lottery tickets is woater....

Hell yea! Shit is turrible. Old man willis be looking at his tickets like, "naw, naw, you messed this up! I said 3-5-7, boxed! And I want four quick picks not two"

Shit is irritating, cause I know niggas spend thousands trying to get a million they probably won't ever win.

AP12 wrote: »
    if you only got like 2 items...why are ya'll not in the express line? or self checkout?

I also dont see this type of sorcery at the Target we shop at

because they're in the express lanes too. Especially the wallyworlds that don't have u-scans for express lanes.
    Recaptimus_Prime360CashmoneyDux
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 12,331 ✭✭✭✭✭

The white Walmart has multiple self-checkout lines.

The black Walmart doesn't even have one.

Main reason I don't go in there at night any more.

Smh at less people meaning longer lines and wait times.

• aggboyaggboy Posts: 48
    nahhhh....
    old people buying lottery tickets is woater....
    Nah.....the coupon lady is WOATest
    Black_Samson