Let me hold $5.00

MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
What ever happened to people asking to hold/borrow 5,10, 20 dollars?

Word_zpsd437fb47.png

I haven't seen this chick in over 20 years. We were really good friends in elementary school and we just reconnected on FB about a month now.

What's the most amount of money somebody asked to hold/borrow and for what?

~EDIT~ Aslo inlcudes the most somebody ever asked for and ya'll ain't even cool like that
NIKE...Judah BackJusDre313Oz ManiaatribecalledgabiAfrica UnitedCashmoneyDuxHafBaykedGettinLoValentinez A. Kaiserdwade206KingJamalAjackson17Max.ROZAYTABERNACLEA1000MILESKaiCrude_DWOAP12galaxy_1221taeboounspoken_respectblack caesarsTaY_TrUedeadeyeSleepwalkingInJapanCoolJoeWild Self

Replies

• MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ I was thinking the same.....it wouldn't take me 45-60 days to give you that ish!
    Young Stef
    $500, 1000, 1500 ain't no small amount even if you got! How is it so easy for people to ask for such an amount is what gets me!

This what they gone do to your kids if you keep dropping them off unannounced!

babysitting-babbysitting-difficult-gaffer-tape-baby-demotivational-poster-1243497193.jpg
    wmj710 wrote: »
    my girls fam stay asking for 1500.00, 1000.00, 500.00. they usually pay us back, or at least are always trying to, but it get annoying. One good thing about it though they can never say no to watching our kids, we dont even ask anymore if they home we just drop them off, they cant say no.

JDSTAYWITIT.illedoutSleepwalkingInJapanYoung Stef
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One good thing about it though they can never say no to watching our kids, we dont even ask anymore if they home we just drop them off, they cant say no.
    ^^^^Main reason why don't ask anybody for shit..let a nigga pull you out a jam and he think you owe him your soul..fuck that..no nigga walking can say I owe them anything outchea..
    MzKBatribecalledgabi$ineedmoney$sTaY_TrUe
    You gotta elaborate on that!!! LOL!
    I let my nigga hold like 1300 dollars then almost killed him for it

Stewgalaxy_1221Young Stef
  • JokerKingJokerKing She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 25,712 Regulator
    I have no problem lending my bros it sis borrow money, we siblings and they always got me when I need it. Anyone else, I'm gonna need your woman or car as collateral
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $1 back in middle school/ high school.
    Young Stef
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SSeriously since I've been grown nobody has ever asked me to borrow $.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance The only thing left now is GOD for these cats ZionPosts: 26,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    I mean if i told u...u wouldnt believe it that whole shit was like an episode of Kenan and Kel....also gave my brother thousands fo his wedding budget bu i dont expct that back lol
    I mean if i told u...u wouldnt believe it that whole shit was like an episode of Kenan and Kel....also gave my brother thousands fo his wedding budget bu i dont expct that back lol

@ the bolded
    or is the case still pending

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance The only thing left now is GOD for these cats ZionPosts: 26,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ the bolded
    or is the case still pending

Naw it was yrs ago...we straight now...
  • JusDre313JusDre313 BBW lover!!! The DPosts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't seen this chick in over 20 years. We were really good friends in elementary school and we just reconnected on FB about a month now.

wow... smh aint seen the bitch in 20 years.... she got some nerve
    MzKBatribecalledgabiCashmoneyDuxWild Self
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,071 ✭✭✭✭✭

Word_zpsd437fb47.png

girrrrll lemme get yo facebook tho? ..... i wanna chop it up
    MzKBGettinLobull6599galaxy_1221
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 13,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $500, 1000, 1500 ain't no small amount even if you got! How is it so easy for people to ask for such an amount is what gets me!

This what they gone do to your kids if you keep dropping them off unannounced!

babysitting-babbysitting-difficult-gaffer-tape-baby-demotivational-poster-1243497193.jpg
    my girls fam stay asking for 1500.00, 1000.00, 500.00. they usually pay us back, or at least are always trying to, but it get annoying. One good thing about it though they can never say no to watching our kids, we dont even ask anymore if they home we just drop them off, they cant say no.

i respect askin for that much vs someone askin me for $50 or worse $20..
    when they askin for a lump sum they couldve came across hard times.. or somethin out of nowhere.. okay.. i gettit.. dont mean im'a give it.. but i gettit..

but to ask me for a dubb?!? really my nigga?!?! really?!? thats what ill be askin.. thats some low budget shit right there.. my lil cousin hit me up once for like 20 bux.. i went off on that nigga. smmfh
    rip.dilla
    I'd rather give someone $20/$50 versus letting someone borrow $500/$1000 because that is more disposable.
    I completely understand somebody falling on hard times and needing help but I am extra selective on who I help.
    I would rather the person say i need (insert amount) but i won't be able to pay you back! I can def respect that and then it would be up to me to decide whther I want to give it to em knowing that I won't get it back.
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 13,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather give someone $20/$50 versus letting someone borrow $500/$1000 because that is more disposable.
    I completely understand somebody falling on hard times and needing help but I am extra selective on who I help.
    I would rather the person say i need (insert amount) but i won't be able to pay you back! I can def respect that and then it would be up to me to decide whther I want to give it to em knowing that I won't get it back.

oh no doubt..
    im jus thinkin to myself.. "damn my nigga??! u need me to loan u $20" hahahaha that shit is jus funny to me..

i couldnt even bring myself to ask for 20 bux.. what is we 15?!?! lol
    MzKBJusDre313rip.dilla