What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Biggest Schmuck on Earth Left This As a Tip

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
By: Jordan Sargent

There's caring about politics, and there's... that: a guy — obviously, a guy — refusing to tip a server at a restaurant because of tax policy. The photo comes via author Michael Kindt from California — and probably L.A., because, I mean, c'mon — as evidenced by the mention of Proposition 30, which was a bill passed this past Nov. that raised sales taxes and taxes on the rich in California.

"I wish it didn't have to be this way for the both of us," said some schmuck that printed these cards, then went out to dinner, bought an entire meal and left this there instead of a few bucks. But, do you really think that's true?

original.jpg
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

StewIdiopathic JokerhueyR.D.JDSTAYWITITJusDre313sullytha bauseCashmoneyDuxKing EraunoSocialAssassinRatiMister B.gnsa.mannBusta Carmichael DupacTheIraqMrCrookedLetterChi SnowAristo_V300illestni99ainneBarryHallsStoneColdMikeyDMIcarnalesflows515Wonder Girl Rubato GarciadeadeyeHyenaKilla

Replies

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,677 Regulator
    Goat
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich and still cheap as a muthafucka. I guess that's why he's rich......and ignorant.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
    SneakDZA
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    cold blooded
    My friends worked at a few restaurants....the stories i heard scarred me for life...

As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Patron should be maimed.
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
    MzKBSneakDZA
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a political I.o.u.
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, it's his constitutional right...freedom of speech.

Anyway, its not even wise to do a server job in 2013. People are cheap and/or broke...

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why yall in here mad

he aint gotta tip if he dont want to
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    illedoutrico_ENSHyenaKilla
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    cold blooded
    My friends worked at a few restaurants....the stories i heard scarred me for life...

I can only imagine!! Lawd Lawd Lawd!!!
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,677 Regulator
    Plap Star wrote: »
    why yall in here mad

he aint gotta tip if he dont want to

I agree, fuck the server
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    gnsrico_ENSatribecalledgabi
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haa @ i wish it didnt have to be this way for both of us.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But he typed it though.
    (Really though?)
    atribecalledgabi
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sacrifices, we all gotta make them.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    SneakDZA
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I especially like how he tried to quell his guilt with that last line.
    SneakDZAillestni99ainne
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Lol, the last line sounds like dude gave his wife a std and is trying to calm her down.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    SneakDZARubato Garcia
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    crackers can be ignorant too
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a generous individual.

What a bleeding heart faggot.
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That tipping shit is stupid anyway.

If u already get paid to do your job, y should I give u extra for doing wtf u were supposed to do?!
    Es-BeeGold_Certificate700rico_ENSSneakDZAblacktuxIdiopathic JokerdeadeyeHyenaKilla
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could never work in the service or retail industry. People are just too shitty. My wife used to be a manager at women's show store. She had stories for days about the shit people would do, and most of them were just unbelievable

Like it was frequent thing that people would bring shoes back to be returned, and they would swear the shoes had never been worn. When the workers would point out the grass and scuff marks on the bottom of the shoes, the people get mad and cause a scene. Like serious, what goes through people's head when they try to pull bullshit like that? Everyone tries to get over on the system every now and then. I get that, but how are you going to get mad at a person for just doing their job when you're the one trying to be a snake?
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    When they add that mandatory 15% yall gon be mad.
    (Really though?)
    No money to tip but using ink from your printer Lmao
    (Really though?)
    ericb4prez