What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What Would You Say/do if you Saw This while Walking thru a Building?

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 61,582 Regulator
tumblr_mbwfbqoXZb1qfpn1do1_500.gif
if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia
texas409VulcanRavenAjackson17unspoken_respect

Replies

• Max.Max. Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made mini flame throwers

Im not a coon so id survive
    Ajackson17unspoken_respect
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,582 Regulator
    i forgot i made this shit...

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Dupac
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,582 Regulator
    yeah... im gon be real.... i'd turtle head a lil bit... but since they aint spider's i'll be able to move my legs...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    loch121BiblicalAtheist unspoken_respect
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just step on them.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    I'd just step on them.

You'd step on Alien, broski?
    VulcanRavenValentinez A. KaiserCashmoneyDux
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is that would they'd be doing if they saw me in the building?
    Matt- wrote: »

yeah walking towards you from above on all fours... hissing and droolling and shit...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,858 Regulator
    i forgot i made this shit...

shaq-face-3.jpg
    OmegaConflictunspoken_respect
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »

yeah walking towards you from above on all fours... hissing and droolling and shit...

then i'm cosigning karl
    Black_Samson
  • twinzmomtwinzmom Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sit completely still and fight back the tears.....

PurrAjackson17CashmoneyDux
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd find religion real quick....whilst resorting to my evolutionary roots by shitting my pants and throwing it at them muhfuckas.
    qawshun
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd call Predator.
    VulcanRavenAjackson17
    Moray Eel's have a second set of jaws... much like the Xeno's...

j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    unspoken_respect
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd instinctively shit myself so i smell less delicious.
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    push a white person in the way while i escape
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    VulcanRaven
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feed one of them my arm, then stab the shit out of it with a knife in my other hand.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,439 Regulator
    Kill those fuckers with my bare hands cause I'm a man. Bunch of queers. I ain't got time to bleed!
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    VulcanRaven
    yall musta forgot... they bleed acid...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    VIBEVulcanRavenDr.ChemixCashmoneyDux