Real question for real people

DetroitPlayaaDetroitPlayaa Motor CityPosts: 245 ✭✭
So me and my niggas was having a lil discussion yesterday about one of my niggas getting burnt and one of my other niggas recently having a baby.. With us being relatively young (19-21) we found both events to be pretty fucked up.. But when I told niggas I'd rather catch a STD (No HIV/AIDS) than get a bitch pregnant niggas looked at me like I was crazy lol.. A nigga like me never had a STD though so I figure a lil gonorrhea or some crabs won't hurt (that bad) lmao.. So my question to y'all is Would you rather catch a STD (No HIV/AIDS) or get a bitch pregnant (No Abortion)? This isn't your girlfriend either just some brawd you fucking.. Ladies can answer too.
gnsloch121

Replies

• 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWIM would rather catch a 100% curable STD than get the wrong chick pregnant.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 14,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank god, thought this was some dear diary real lady shit.
    Bodhi
  • DetroitPlayaaDetroitPlayaa Motor CityPosts: 245 ✭✭
    Vaas wrote: »
    What the fuck you mean no abortion? Bitch gonna get buttons one way or another.

No abortion nigga gotta keep it interesting..
    aone415 wrote: »
    Neither... Condoms exist.... ya'll niggas need to stop runnin' up in these hoes raw

You gotta choose one.. You could catch something or slip up with a condom on too my nigga
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,685 Regulator
    So me and my niggas was having a lil discussion yesterday about one of my niggas getting burnt and one of my other niggas recently having a baby.. With us being relatively young (19-21) we found both events to be pretty fucked up.. But when I told niggas I'd rather catch a STD (No HIV/AIDS) than get a bitch pregnant niggas looked at me like I was crazy lol.. A nigga like me never had a STD though so I figure a lil gonorrhea or some crabs won't hurt (that bad) lmao.. So my question to y'all is Would you rather catch a STD (No HIV/AIDS) or get a bitch pregnant (No Abortion)? This isn't your girlfriend either just some brawd you fucking.. Ladies can answer too.

getting rod'ed fucking sucks.
    fuck that shit.
    i had the clap once... yeah doxycyclene got rid of it... but they'll put your ass thru a full battery of test before they let you walk out the clinic....
    fuck that shit...

kids>>>>>>>>>>std's
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Meta_ConsciousAjackson17WhoisDonG???
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shots fired @ ILL BOT.
    Ajackson17
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kids>>>>>STDs

Y'all young niggas stay there thinking STDs are all temporary and cureable...

The most common STD is just like a water infection and left to long will stop you from having kids all together...

Anyway, if you ever had to have that shit stuck down yo japsie...nh...you know that you would rather creampie a bitch puss instead.
    Meta_Conscious
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Kids>>>>>STDs

Y'all young niggas stay there thinking STDs are all temporary and cureable...

The most common STD is just like a water infection and left to long will stop you from having kids all together...

Anyway, if you ever had to have that shit stuck down yo japsie...nh...you know that you would rather creampie a bitch puss instead.

I'm bout that life If it came down to it..
    DNB1
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol.

What if you got both?

You got genetial Warts and a daughter named Chlamydia.
    1325192299_surfing_fail.gif

Ajackson17
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit will leave you disturbed bruh. Scared to take a piss and shit...lol

I suggest you just wear condoms...you good either way then.
    HOW DO YOU ONLY HAVE 63 POST BUT WAS ABLE TO MAKE A THREAD?

STEVIE J JR. LOOKIN ASS NIGGA

*Don't get pussy so couldn't answer the question post*

dwade206
    jay83 wrote: »
    lol.

What if you got both?

You got genetial Warts and a daughter named Chlamydia.

Do what any other real nigga would do... Kill that bitch lol

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOW DO YOU ONLY HAVE 63 POST BUT WAS ABLE TO MAKE A THREAD?

STEVIE J JR. LOOKIN ASS NIGGA

Mobile...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    i'll populate a baby in every state and every country on earth before i submit to having a disease on my dick.

with your dumbass logic please go ahead and:

photo-of-the-day21.jpg
    1282364369474.gif
    Will MunnyDetroitPlayaaMeesterAjackson17CashmoneyDux2 Drawlz
    @A.J. Trillzynski respect for answering the question.. My dumbass logic >>>>> your answer doe.. I'll be straight when it's all said and done.. You my friend will be a slave to child support (and baby mommas lol)
    gns wrote: »
    Curable STD ftw.

I don't nut in ain't shit bitches(I'm lying I do on occasion smh) but I'd rather get something curable than dealing with a bitch and a kid I don't want, for life.

And some of u niggaz need to stop thinking child support magically ends at 18.

They don't hear you though..
    gnsJusDre313
  • A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    i'll make that child support and keep it moving. some of ya'll need to stop acting like everyone is as broke as you.

and besides, better health is always >>>>>> less money - this a fact of life i don't expect younglings to understand though
    1282364369474.gif
    Es-BeeAjackson17miamivice3052 Drawlz