What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Deep Freeze Of Sub 0 DVD Sucker Punches Big Fendi Of The Come Up DVD [Video]

The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Reason
Deep Freeze Of Sub 0 DVD Sucker Punches Big Fendi Of The Come Up DVD but still ends up with a Black Eye.

bigfendisubzero_zps3a8bdbbe.jpg

Deep Freeze's Eye

sub0_zps18f104b6.png

The fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-9UsrOppZ-U#!

Replies

• alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    IM NICE NIGGUH

Fendi got hands
    The Recipe
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Both of them look like they can't fight worth sh*t
    *~queenbee~*gnsMuhannad
  • freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fendi won,he got snuffed and he still gave son an eye-jammie
    loch121bherc
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,479 Regulator
    i love seeing sucker punchers get theirs...
    shits worse than jumping...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    mike06Muhannadlion_heart
  • UrbanScribeUrbanScribe Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    How was it a sucker punch??
    Fendi said let me know what it is
    Dude said you know what it is...

Ummmmm that's kinda like sayin yo it's on put ya hands up..
    COMING MAY 1ST 2013!!!!
    52mgxk.jpg
    gnsMuhannad
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForbezDVD had spoke about this a a couple days ago, but didn't have the clip.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea that ain't a sucker punch he just stole that nigga 1st. both looked like they only landed one shot nigga eye just swelled up on him. shit happens when you wrecking

and i have no clue who either of these dudes are
    gnsMuhannad
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fendi stood up on his ass boy
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

• loch121loch121 Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fendi got them combos for a fat nigga.....

or that fat nigga Fendi got combos

Either way it gotta have fat and combo in it.
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
    The Recipealibabanohiphop1
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fendi took a funny ass stutter step...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
    loch121
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chasin chicken tv with niggas fighting...ironic
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    The Recipeericb4prezalibabaMuhannad
  • ericb4prezericb4prez Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how you gon steal on a nigga wearing a bubble coat
    Muhannad
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Street DVD owners fighting each other now? Might as well throw Smack and French Montana in there and let all 4 fight to the finish
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Street DVD owners fighting each other now? Might as well throw Smack and French Montana in there and let all 4 fight to the finish

50 will catch up with French soon enough. On the real, DJ Khaled should be getting at French even more, for recording his family.

awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    The RecipeUrbanScribe
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are these nikkas? They fighin' over barbershop & beauty salon bootleg turf b?
    Muhannad(Nope)freshb651
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaacccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • internationalinternational Posts: 4,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fendi gave it to that nicca!
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 25,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    gns[Deleted User]
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Nicki minaj sent sub o to ask fendi for "a drop" lol!!!! I love when sucker punches go wrong. Fendi handled that copy cat ass nigga. Nigga said GET OVER HERE!!!. Sub was sitting there getting himself together quiet as fuck for a minute there.

Sub O mad that the original trill DVD series is back. fendi was talking shit about(telling the truth) that lame ass nigga in this interview a few months ago. He was getting on these other cats in the hip hop DVD game biting off him when he went to jail too.
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

King Lee
  • semi-auto-matosemi-auto-mato Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao....that nigga threw the first punch that didnt do much of anything and thought to himself awww shit what did i just do? he said lets step outside and basically gave dude the chance to beat his ass. nigga when u swing at a dude keep swinging. he lucky they never made it outside.
    R.I.P. to my Pops. Sunset 5/2/2017

bherc
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like the n*gga that threw the 'sucker punch' didn't really wanna fight beyond that punch. Looks like he gambled on the fight being broken up after he threw that punch.

On the real though both these n*ggas way too old to be fighting in the streets and tweeting about it and making videos on these websites. I don't know when it started but you got grown n*ggas attentionwhoring nowadays.
  • mohamedmohamed Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the guy who threw the sucker puncch ended up with an eye jammie?...L

• water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    if you sucker punch someone and you dont weigh that person in your knuckle game is weak...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was a weak ass first punch.... it was like dude really didnt wanna fight but his body said fuck it hit him lol... Fendi put hand on him afterwards
    A1000MILESMuhannad