What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ANTI Hard on Hoes: Mike Tyson Edition (W/her Pics)

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
florida.gif
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif


nawledge_godex-soldier
«1

Replies

  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woman 'bites off half her boyfriend's ear' after argument gets out of hand

    By DAVID MCCORMACK

    A man is minus half his left ear after it was bitten off by his girlfriend during an argument that got out of hand on Monday evening.

    Steve Bolin, 53, of DeLand, Florida didn’t immediately report the incident, but called the police the next day because ‘he couldn't stand how his ear looked.’

    His girlfriend, 32-year-old Sarah Wulchak has been arrested and charged with aggravated battery causing bodily harm/disability.

    A police report states that the attack occurred at Bolin’s home at 8 Satsuma Court near DeLand.

    Bolin was apparently eating a bowl of spaghetti when an argument started, reports The Daytona Beach News Journal.

    When the argument started to get physical, Bolin says he decided to go to his bedroom.

    Wulchak then entered the room, jumped on his back and started to attack him from behind. Bolin says he felt a sharp pain in his left ear and tried to pull away. He admits he may have hit Wulchak while pulling away, but isn't sure.

    Following the scuffle, Bolin noticed the top half of his ear was missing and severe scratches on his face.

    He told local deputies that he waited until the next day before reporting the incident, because he was initially unsure if he wanted to press charges.

    Wulchak was arrested at a local hotel where she had gone after the fight.

    article-2260351-16DC20DD000005DC-684_468x333.jpg


    article-2260351-16DC20CD000005DC-500_468x608.jpg
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fail
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N64 wrote: »
    fail

    .......................
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

    article-2260351-16DC20DD000005DC-684_468x333.jpg


    article-2260351-16DC20CD000005DC-500_468x608.jpg


    162801_o.gif





    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    unspoken_respectKaiSion
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know you guys would smash, so don't fake it, but I wouldn't she too nasty looking.


    P.S.
    How are you doing Kai?
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vomit bucket
    The Wombshifter
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she smoke dope, i seen her before
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

    b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

    He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

    Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

    Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

    OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

    Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...




    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    DMTxTHCtha bauseCashmoneyDuxbull6599
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    article-2260351-16DC20CD000005DC-500_468x608.jpg

    white girls, stay out of the sun. there's no way her skin should be that wrinkled at 32 damn

    if she swallowed the piece she bit off so it couldn't be sewn back on she's trill (as the young folks say lol)

    THATS MORE THAN SUN... THATS DRUGS... IF YOU WOULDA SAID SHE WAS IN HER MID 40'S I WOULDA BELIEVED YOU
    iw23gx.jpg
    KaiCracceRCashmoneyDux
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N64 wrote: »
    she look like she smoke meth cigs while getting gangbanged in the garage

    naw she smoke crack

    i used to see her all the time
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

    b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

    He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

    Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

    Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

    OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

    Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...




    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    N64 wrote: »
    she look like she smoke meth cigs while getting gangbanged in the garage

    naw she smoke crack

    i used to see her all the time


    customer or jump off?
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    N64 wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »
    N64 wrote: »
    she look like she smoke meth cigs while getting gangbanged in the garage

    naw she smoke crack

    i used to see her all the time


    customer or jump off?

    plap is a good business man, he does not fuck his customers lol

    ima go laugh real quick, when i come back you better be serious young lady
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Kai
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N64 wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »
    N64 wrote: »
    she look like she smoke meth cigs while getting gangbanged in the garage

    naw she smoke crack

    i used to see her all the time


    customer or jump off?

    cmon b

    and i never served her, but i used to ride with the person who did
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

    b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

    He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

    Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

    Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

    OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

    Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...




    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tramp stamp. figures
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meth...that shit that turn you into a zombie
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there is ever a zombie invasion on some World War Z shit, first thing we need to do is quarantine Florida
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might not be drugs.

    Yall know white folks don't age well.
    (Really though?)
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 Kai says something derogatory against white bitches...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    32?? Hefa look 42. Hefa look 52. Hell the hefa could be 62! Damn white folks. Y'all losing BIG TIME when it comes to age.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She got that chelsea handler shit going on ,how she 37 but look like she 47 with make up on gawwwdddd damn!
    sophia-bush-chelsea-handler-belvedere-20.jpg

    izsej6W8x1bly.png
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's a nasty lookin one. Nah, I'm good.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    icks86 wrote: »

    article-2260351-16DC20DD000005DC-684_468x333.jpg


    article-2260351-16DC20CD000005DC-500_468x608.jpg


    162801_o.gif





    LMAO ”Eewww”
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 12,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    article-2260351-16DC20CD000005DC-500_468x608.jpg


    She looks like a meth skank.
    i'm not sure which entity leaves people more abused and lost; the Porn Industry or Bad Boy Records.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Beezy finally took a picture with a back shot and not from a surveillance camera angle?
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.