CEO Threatens To 'Start Killing People' Over Possible Obama Gun Policy

AllergensAllergens Da Sky Be DA Same Shade As Heavenchill modePosts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

The CEO of a Tennessee company that specializes weapons and tactical training is threatening to “start killing people” if President Barack Obama moves forward with gun control measures.

In a video posted to YouTube and Facebook on Wednesday, Tactical Response CEO James Yeager went ballistic over reports that the president could take executive action with minor gun control measures after the mass shooting of 20 school children in Connecticut last month.

After the Drudge Report likened Obama to Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin on Wednesday, pro-gun conservatives expressed outrage over the idea that the White House could act without Congress.

“Vice President [Joe] Biden is asking the president to bypass Congress and use executive privilege, executive order to ban assault rifles and to impose stricter gun control,” Yeager explained in his video message. “Fuck that.”

“I’m telling you that if that happens, it’s going to spark a civil war, and I’ll be glad to fire the first shot. I’m not putting up with it. You shouldn’t put up with it. And I need all you patriots to start thinking about what you’re going to do, load your damn mags, make sure your rifle’s clean, pack a backpack with some food in it and get ready to fight.”

The CEO concluded: “I’m not fucking putting up with this. I’m not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I’m not letting anybody take my guns! If it goes one inch further, I’m going to start killing people.”

As The Atlantic noted on Wednesday, gun advocates can stop “freaking out” because Obama cannot ban assault weapons or close the gun show loophole without Congress.

The president, however, can take small steps like modernizing the background check system and limiting importation of assault rifles.

By Thursday morning, the video promising violence in response to gun control measures had been removed from Yeager’s YouTube page, but the link had not been removed from Facebook.

Calls to Yeager and Tactical Response were not returned by the time of publication.

Raw Story (http://s.tt/1yf6S)
Osirus_JenkinsMatt-unspoken_respectCashmoneyDuxhauteBarryHalls

Replies

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um..........I think we black folk are in trouble, white people don't lie when it comes to killin.
    CONFLICT unspoken_respectGettinLofortyacres&amuleWild Self2 DrawlzBarryHalls
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Um..........I think we black folk are in trouble, white people don't lie when it comes to killin.

Word I would not take these threats lightly.
    SWAMPGOD
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 12,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The CEO concluded: “I’m not fucking putting up with this. I’m not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I’m not letting anybody take my guns! If it goes one inch further, I’m going to start killing people.”

1. Feelings
    2. INB4 the FBI raid
    3. OUTB4 his "mysterious" death
    SWAMPGOD
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow these gun folks are going coo coo. I don't Pres. Obama could do much with executive orders anyway...
    ex-soldierCashmoneyDuxWild Self
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is President Obama has been pretty lax on gun control compare to Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.
    2 DrawlzYoung Stef
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 16,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allergens wrote: »

The CEO of a Tennessee company that specializes weapons and tactical training is threatening to “start killing people” if President Barack Obama moves forward with gun control measures.

In a video posted to YouTube and Facebook on Wednesday, Tactical Response CEO James Yeager went ballistic over reports that the president could take executive action with minor gun control measures after the mass shooting of 20 school children in Connecticut last month.

After the Drudge Report likened Obama to Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin on Wednesday, pro-gun conservatives expressed outrage over the idea that the White House could act without Congress.

“Vice President [Joe] Biden is asking the president to bypass Congress and use executive privilege, executive order to ban assault rifles and to impose stricter gun control,” Yeager explained in his video message. “Fuck that.”

“I’m telling you that if that happens, it’s going to spark a civil war, and I’ll be glad to fire the first shot. I’m not putting up with it. You shouldn’t put up with it. And I need all you patriots to start thinking about what you’re going to do, load your damn mags, make sure your rifle’s clean, pack a backpack with some food in it and get ready to fight.”

As The Atlantic noted on Wednesday, gun advocates can stop “freaking out” because Obama cannot ban assault weapons or close the gun show loophole without Congress.

The president, however, can take small steps like modernizing the background check system and limiting importation of assault rifles.

By Thursday morning, the video promising violence in response to gun control measures had been removed from Yeager’s YouTube page, but the link had not been removed from Facebook.

Calls to Yeager and Tactical Response were not returned by the time of publication.

Raw Story (http://s.tt/1yf6S)

What that got to do with me???!!!
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what he said is obvious. if the gov't tries physically take peoples guns from them, there will be a civil war, or something similar to it. what the fuck you think all the people in alaska, the dakotas, and wyoming have been doing all these years. Try and fuck with their guns and see what happens
    NIKE...SWAMPGOD
  • chiyosukechiyosuke Nerd's Eye Vhue East Nashville, TNPosts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheesh, these white people still salty. I'm surprised he hasn't bn arrested yet
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He should be getting a visit from The secret service in about....................
    a.mannJudah BackYoung Stef
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good. I'm glad to hear somebody besides myself is ready to start poppin' them thangs at these houseniggas out chea.
    Allergensericb4prez
  • Dr. StitchDr. Stitch Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just dont understand why most ppl think stricter gun laws or even banning guns is gonna stop ppl from gettin em...shit aint hard!
    taebooSWAMPGODKINGECCopper
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 19,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white people enjoy niggaz killing each other.why stop the show now?
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    taeboo wrote: »
    Wow these gun folks are going coo coo. I don't Pres. Obama could do much with executive orders anyway...
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Funny thing is President Obama has been pretty lax on gun control compare to Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.

hey,hey,hey

lets keep facts out of this! X(
    SWAMPGOD
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anything, these people are showing why we need stricter gun laws. The first reaction of these loons to anything they don't like is to talk about bringing their guns out and killing people.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,372 Regulator
    Dr. Stitch wrote: »
    I just dont understand why most ppl think stricter gun laws or even banning guns is gonna stop ppl from gettin em...shit aint hard!

ummm.....maybe because it actually does work. seriously why do you think other developed, advanced countries don't have any where near the amount of gun violence the US does? sorta like universal healthcare saves money in the long run and the metric system is more logical. but you can't expect america to be rational or reasonable about anything, they have to insist their way is the right way and will work even when everything is indicating it won't

still insisting on top down economics and trickle down theory working, despite what math and facts say. still arguing about the validity of things like evolution and global warming. these are things politicians in non-3rd world countries would never question.

watching this country and it's politicians is like watching an immature kids left in charge of a bunch of more immature children

like i actually heard them seriously suggesting arming teachers in the classroom as a viable option. so in place of sensible laws, lets all live as if we are in prison, yes that's a great idea 8-|

ex-soldierunspoken_respectWild SelfSWAMPGOD
  • chiyosukechiyosuke Nerd's Eye Vhue East Nashville, TNPosts: 3,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    The CEO of a Tennessee company
    OK so those words alone let me know the story is 100 percent true *keeps reading*

It hurt me to read that part. Hopefully this crazy fuck is off in the woods somewhere.