What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Florida girl, 18, thrown in jail without bail after ‘she stole $13 from her mother's purse' (W/Pics)

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
florida.gif

¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

DarcSkiesSneakDZAMzKBiron man1atribecalledgabi

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By SNEJANA FARBEROV

A Florida teenager ended up behind bars after police say she stole $13 from her mother's purse following a violent argument. According to the arrest report, Lauren Root, 18, of Edgewater, was riding in a car with her mother along State Road 44 in New Smyrna Beach on Tuesday when Susan Kay Root confronted her daughter about her recent drug use.

During the fight, the 18-year-old allegedly snatched her mother's purse. Her mother, who was behind the wheel, tried to take the bag back, which caused her to swerve and nearly cause an accident. Susan Root, who was on her way to pick up her 11-year-old daughter from a hospital, pulled into a Citgo gas station, where she and her older daughter continued the tug-of-war over the purse.

When the mother finally let go of the bag, police say the 18-year-old grabbed a wad of cash from inside the purse and fled on foot, The Dayton Beach News-Journal reported. Police officers who responded to the scene tracked down Lauren Root to Jungle Road and Walker Street, and seized the stolen money, which amounted to only $13.

Susan Root told police that she did not want her daughter thrown in jail, just drug tested, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. The 18-year-old old was arrested on robbery charges and ordered held without bail at Volusia County Branch Jail. This is not Lauren Root's first run-in with the law. According to online records, the Florida teen was arrested December 3 for driving on a suspended or revoked license.

in a phone interview with the Daily Mail Thursday, a spokesperson for the New Smyrna Beach Police Department explained that because the alleged robbery was part of a domestic incident, Root will remain in jail until her arraignment.

article-2260286-16DBF971000005DC-299_634x467.jpg

article-2260286-16DBF987000005DC-863_306x339.jpg
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those teeth remind me of a anti smoking advertisement i saw once.
    atribecalledgabi
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My toothpaste, it's parkay.
    SneakDZAericb4prezatribecalledgabi
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 7,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them teef normal teef out here.
    VulcanRaven
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She look fucked up.... in a breaking bad kind of way.
    caddo manLou_Cypheratribecalledgabi
  • UnderMiSensiUnderMiSensi Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will jail, house and feed this woman all of which costs more than the 13 dollars stolen, interesting.
    292733.jpg
    Chess_Moors.jpeg

moorishpower.jpg

moorshead1.jpg
    MzKBmiamivice305
    Smash. She cute.
    its....JOHN B$ineedmoney$Lou_Cypher
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks 18 goin on 40
    deadeyeMzKB
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    18, you say...?
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
    MzKB
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do your threads start off with Bugs Bunny cutting Florida from the U.S.?
    Young StefJaoMzKBFigo
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks like she's tried meth at least a couple times...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
    TheIraqericb4prezMzKB
    Why do your threads start off with Bugs Bunny cutting Florida from the U.S.?

fLorida
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably trying to get her detoxed..bitch is on meth.
    Gold_Certificatecaddo manMzKB
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn white people age terribly.
    Fav Rappers No order:

Schoolboy Q
    Joey Bada$$
    J. Cole
    Ab-Soul
    Lupe Fiasco
    Kendrick Lamar
    Chance The Rapper
    Big K.R.I.T.
    GodNThaBuild'nMzKB
  • brown321brown321 Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was about lil susie taking cash from mom.

I know it's "in" to shit on florida but try harder.

Her junkie ass will get out of jail when she see a judge.
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch was desperate for some ProActive money I hope.
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Bitch was desperate for some ProActive money I hope.

That is that Meth face there buddy!
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• RawAceRawAce Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    checks to see if white

yesssss

not black
    idoitforhiphop10
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh @ that Meth photo..

1496187_o.gif

Should have stuck with weed...
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
    miamivice305KatSneakDZA
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    since when is $13.00 = to a "WAD" of cash
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,302 Regulator
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    She looks like she's tried meth at least a couple times...
    "try" & "a couple times" don't really go together

SneakDZAYoung Stef